[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Probe1

Look I'm appreciative of your time there Canute but if you don't know just say so.  I did what you said already.

Canute

The problem are i don't have the modpack active anymore, so i can't check it and give you a 100% accurate answer.
So i just can say what i remember. And i know i was looking self the first time.
If you want a more accurate and faster answer, try the discord channel where all the HCSK devs like to hangout.

Captain_Goatse

Quote from: Canute on April 19, 2017, 02:46:26 AM

Quote from: Captain_Goatse on April 18, 2017, 11:15:37 PM
Wonderful mod, thanks to the author for his work. Just a question. It is me, or agriculture is nonviable? A potato field of 5X5 made with the "hydroponics", the one made with nitre, sand and wood plank, gives barely enough potato for reseed the patch. Am I doing something wrong? Right now it is an enormous amount of work for no results!
You need assign someone with higher skill to harvest. Higher skill better chances for seed.
If you run out of seeds but still got potatos you can made seeds at a table 25 for 5 seeds.

Thanks!

Probe1

Quote from: Canute on April 19, 2017, 07:48:41 AM
The problem are i don't have the modpack active anymore, so i can't check it and give you a 100% accurate answer.
So i just can say what i remember. And i know i was looking self the first time.
If you want a more accurate and faster answer, try the discord channel where all the HCSK devs like to hangout.
Thanks man I appreciate the link and that will help :)

twisted067

Does it matter what materials you use to build your wind turbines/solar panels? Would higher quality materials produce more electricity than just steel?

sidfu

Quote from: twisted067 on April 20, 2017, 05:55:05 PM
Does it matter what materials you use to build your wind turbines/solar panels? Would higher quality materials produce more electricity than just steel?

nope not for wind turbines. it only decides its hp. now on other hand most work benches the material decidesits work speed and hp

Strelok

Greetings, I used to play on a14e Hell Effect and I downloaded the a16 version today, but I have this weird issue where I can not see what materials I need to build stuff (appliances, furniture etc...)
It is quite annoying to play this way, I just do not know what materials I need so I'm kind of stuck...
A bit of help would be welcome

Thanks a lot

sidfu

Quote from: Strelok on April 21, 2017, 08:57:10 AM
Greetings, I used to play on a14e Hell Effect and I downloaded the a16 version today, but I have this weird issue where I can not see what materials I need to build stuff (appliances, furniture etc...)
It is quite annoying to play this way, I just do not know what materials I need so I'm kind of stuck...
A bit of help would be welcome

Thanks a lot

not installed correctly. make sure u copy over the core with the core thas included. enable dev mode also to see if u got errors.

Bronthion

I have played with a mod for a couple of days and I'm really satisfied with it :) every major building feels like a big accomplishment from my colonists and thats really good, I like slower pace too, it feels like a big single player game for a long time. Maybe recipies for guns are too expensive but maybe I'll change my mind later ;p But anyway, I dont understand one thing. Whats the point of glass windows? They are not giving any beauty (like glass autodoors), sun provided by them is not affecting plants or flowers in a base (tested), so... why bother building them? Whats the point?:)

sidfu

Quote from: Bronthion on April 21, 2017, 09:49:25 AM
I have played with a mod for a couple of days and I'm really satisfied with it :) every major building feels like a big accomplishment from my colonists and thats really good, I like slower pace too, it feels like a big single player game for a long time. Maybe recipies for guns are too expensive but maybe I'll change my mind later ;p But anyway, I dont understand one thing. Whats the point of glass windows? They are not giving any beauty (like glass autodoors), sun provided by them is not affecting plants or flowers in a base (tested), so... why bother building them? Whats the point?:)

because they look good.

major udpate to pack 4 hours ago. this may or maynot break your save.

corestandeven

Apologies if the question has been asked and answered previously, but is the mod modular? For example say i do not want to have the 'more floors mod', can I deselect just that sub-mod? Or does Hardcore SK only work as a complete package?

bob112

Quote from: corestandeven on April 22, 2017, 05:10:40 AM
Apologies if the question has been asked and answered previously, but is the mod modular? For example say i do not want to have the 'more floors mod', can I deselect just that sub-mod? Or does Hardcore SK only work as a complete package?

For the most part yes it says in the OP that you can disable everything apart from CORE, CORE_SK, and Combat realism and the pack will still work fine but if you did that it would not mean that you would only be playing with combat realism selected as CORE_SK contains a bunch of mods that you cant de-select

twisted067

Quote from: sidfu on April 21, 2017, 07:12:18 PM

Has anyone tested to see if their save broke? I am unable to test for a while

sidfu

Quote from: twisted067 on April 22, 2017, 09:51:26 AM

Has anyone tested to see if their save broke? I am unable to test for a while

minne didnt but some have had it break their save

twisted067

What all is in this major update? Is there a change log? Could you let us know of the changes made?

Edit: Updating breaks everything unfortunately. What all was in the update so that I can determine if its worth restarting a colony again.