Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• September 19, 2019, 05:32:40 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Pages: 1 ... 371 372 [373] 374 375 ... 456

Author Topic: [1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise  (Read 1766469 times)

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Re: [A16] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK global project v5: Jewel
« Reply #5580 on: April 16, 2017, 11:00:01 AM »

Ja klar, Hardcore-SK hat keine deutsche uebersetzung, du solltest engl. spielen, selbst da stimmen die Beschreibungen nicht mehr 100%.
Auch empfiehlt es sie den Guide von der github page mal zu lesen.

how can i use these files:  Hardcore-SK/HighRes surfaces/Surfaces/
copy them to
RimWorld1393Win\Mods\Core_SK\Textures\Terrain\Surfaces

modemowiec

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5581 on: April 16, 2017, 01:30:27 PM »

Hello,
i've searched for a few hours about this, but i didnt find anything. How can build electric smelter? I researched every possible technology, but now im stuck, because i cant make silicon. Please help.

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5582 on: April 16, 2017, 04:41:17 PM »

Do you notice at the 2. research screen you see icon at the research, when you hover the mouse over these icon you see a tooltip.
At this way you can look self what nessesary research you need.
I don't have the modpack active anymore, but look for
ElectricSmelting    or Metallurgy.

modemowiec

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5583 on: April 16, 2017, 05:32:40 PM »

Thanks you very much.

Epson

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5584 on: April 17, 2017, 05:33:11 PM »

[Bug?]

I can't install any 'natural' custom organs. Specifically, noses and legs. Any advice? One was bought from a trader and one was made in an organ vat.

Shushei

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5585 on: April 18, 2017, 08:02:57 AM »

Quick Question about manned turrets

Do they have fixed accuracy or does shooting skill affect it?

Since my gameplan was to put ppl without passion for shooting on turrets;) But if they are going to miss everything it doesnt make much logic!

twisted067

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5586 on: April 18, 2017, 06:16:16 PM »

Is there anything that can be done with terminator bodies? Can I disassemble them in any workbench? Or do I just bury/cremate?

Probe1

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5587 on: April 18, 2017, 10:06:15 PM »

I cannot for the life of me find the way to roll smokeleaf joints.  Can anyone help me out?  About a 100 pages back someone mentioned a crafting table I also can't find.

Captain_Goatse

• Drifter
  • bored
    • View Profile
    • My Italian blog
« Reply #5588 on: April 18, 2017, 11:15:37 PM »

Wonderful mod, thanks to the author for his work. Just a question. It is me, or agriculture is nonviable? A potato field of 5X5 made with the "hydroponics", the one made with nitre, sand and wood plank, gives barely enough potato for reseed the patch. Am I doing something wrong? Right now it is an enormous amount of work for no results!

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5589 on: April 19, 2017, 02:46:26 AM »

Is there anything that can be done with terminator bodies? Can I disassemble them in any workbench? Or do I just bury/cremate?
What are you doing with human/animal bodies, do it the same with terminators, butcher them.

I cannot for the life of me find the way to roll smokeleaf joints.  Can anyone help me out?  About a 100 pages back someone mentioned a crafting table I also can't find.
1. allways try to use the colony manager first, look if you can set an order then, then you got the nessesary bench allready. Since HCSK is very complex you can use the Dev mode god tool to instant build a missing table and check if the recipe is there, and destroy it with the destroy tool afterwards.

2. you need to have the proper research, you can't roll them like in vanilia without, but it is an easy one.
One of the neolith crafting tables should have the recipe at last, not sure about the other tech tables.

Wonderful mod, thanks to the author for his work. Just a question. It is me, or agriculture is nonviable? A potato field of 5X5 made with the "hydroponics", the one made with nitre, sand and wood plank, gives barely enough potato for reseed the patch. Am I doing something wrong? Right now it is an enormous amount of work for no results!
You need assign someone with higher skill to harvest. Higher skill better chances for seed.
If you run out of seeds but still got potatos you can made seeds at a table 25 for 5 seeds.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 02:48:59 AM by Canute »

Probe1

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5590 on: April 19, 2017, 03:51:58 AM »

Look I'm appreciative of your time there Canute but if you don't know just say so.  I did what you said already.

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5591 on: April 19, 2017, 07:48:41 AM »

The problem are i don't have the modpack active anymore, so i can't check it and give you a 100% accurate answer.
So i just can say what i remember. And i know i was looking self the first time.
If you want a more accurate and faster answer, try the discord channel where all the HCSK devs like to hangout.

Captain_Goatse

• Drifter
  • bored
    • View Profile
    • My Italian blog
« Reply #5592 on: April 19, 2017, 12:48:50 PM »

You need assign someone with higher skill to harvest. Higher skill better chances for seed.
If you run out of seeds but still got potatos you can made seeds at a table 25 for 5 seeds.

Thanks!

Probe1

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5593 on: April 19, 2017, 03:15:51 PM »

The problem are i don't have the modpack active anymore, so i can't check it and give you a 100% accurate answer.
So i just can say what i remember. And i know i was looking self the first time.
If you want a more accurate and faster answer, try the discord channel where all the HCSK devs like to hangout.
Thanks man I appreciate the link and that will help :)

twisted067

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5594 on: April 20, 2017, 05:55:05 PM »

Does it matter what materials you use to build your wind turbines/solar panels? Would higher quality materials produce more electricity than just steel?
Pages: 1 ... 371 372 [373] 374 375 ... 456