Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• September 17, 2019, 12:09:23 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Pages: 1 ... 372 373 [374] 375 376 ... 456

Author Topic: [1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise  (Read 1764520 times)

sidfu

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Re: [A16] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK global project v5: Jewel
« Reply #5595 on: April 20, 2017, 06:28:01 PM »

Does it matter what materials you use to build your wind turbines/solar panels? Would higher quality materials produce more electricity than just steel?

nope not for wind turbines. it only decides its hp. now on other hand most work benches the material decidesits work speed and hp

Strelok

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5596 on: April 21, 2017, 08:57:10 AM »

Greetings, I used to play on a14e Hell Effect and I downloaded the a16 version today, but I have this weird issue where I can not see what materials I need to build stuff (appliances, furniture etc...)
It is quite annoying to play this way, I just do not know what materials I need so I'm kind of stuck...
A bit of help would be welcome

Thanks a lot

sidfu

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5597 on: April 21, 2017, 09:39:09 AM »

Greetings, I used to play on a14e Hell Effect and I downloaded the a16 version today, but I have this weird issue where I can not see what materials I need to build stuff (appliances, furniture etc...)
It is quite annoying to play this way, I just do not know what materials I need so I'm kind of stuck...
A bit of help would be welcome

Thanks a lot

not installed correctly. make sure u copy over the core with the core thas included. enable dev mode also to see if u got errors.

Bronthion

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5598 on: April 21, 2017, 09:49:25 AM »

I have played with a mod for a couple of days and I'm really satisfied with it :) every major building feels like a big accomplishment from my colonists and thats really good, I like slower pace too, it feels like a big single player game for a long time. Maybe recipies for guns are too expensive but maybe I'll change my mind later ;p But anyway, I dont understand one thing. Whats the point of glass windows? They are not giving any beauty (like glass autodoors), sun provided by them is not affecting plants or flowers in a base (tested), so... why bother building them? Whats the point?:)

sidfu

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5599 on: April 21, 2017, 07:12:18 PM »

I have played with a mod for a couple of days and I'm really satisfied with it :) every major building feels like a big accomplishment from my colonists and thats really good, I like slower pace too, it feels like a big single player game for a long time. Maybe recipies for guns are too expensive but maybe I'll change my mind later ;p But anyway, I dont understand one thing. Whats the point of glass windows? They are not giving any beauty (like glass autodoors), sun provided by them is not affecting plants or flowers in a base (tested), so... why bother building them? Whats the point?:)

because they look good.

major udpate to pack 4 hours ago. this may or maynot break your save.

corestandeven

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5600 on: April 22, 2017, 05:10:40 AM »

Apologies if the question has been asked and answered previously, but is the mod modular? For example say i do not want to have the 'more floors mod', can I deselect just that sub-mod? Or does Hardcore SK only work as a complete package?

bob112

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5601 on: April 22, 2017, 05:45:38 AM »

Apologies if the question has been asked and answered previously, but is the mod modular? For example say i do not want to have the 'more floors mod', can I deselect just that sub-mod? Or does Hardcore SK only work as a complete package?

For the most part yes it says in the OP that you can disable everything apart from CORE, CORE_SK, and Combat realism and the pack will still work fine but if you did that it would not mean that you would only be playing with combat realism selected as CORE_SK contains a bunch of mods that you cant de-select

twisted067

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5602 on: April 22, 2017, 09:51:26 AM »

Has anyone tested to see if their save broke? I am unable to test for a while

sidfu

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5603 on: April 22, 2017, 07:11:35 PM »

Has anyone tested to see if their save broke? I am unable to test for a while

minne didnt but some have had it break their save

twisted067

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5604 on: April 23, 2017, 01:24:07 PM »

What all is in this major update? Is there a change log? Could you let us know of the changes made?

Edit: Updating breaks everything unfortunately. What all was in the update so that I can determine if its worth restarting a colony again.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 06:58:23 PM by twisted067 »

sidfu

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5605 on: April 24, 2017, 02:21:26 PM »

when their a update all the changed files are listed. u can also go thru each area in git and see which are changed.

have to remember sometimes changes cant be modfications of thousands if segments of xml.

Captain_Goatse

• Drifter
  • bored
    • View Profile
    • My Italian blog
« Reply #5606 on: April 27, 2017, 07:39:30 PM »

Is there any way to have a list of the materials effects for buildings and items? I stumbled by chance on the fact that a workshop made of Tin has a speed bonus (why?) and that a bed made of Hemp has a healing bonus (whywhywhy?)

twisted067

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5607 on: April 28, 2017, 02:26:16 PM »

Is there a trader that buys plasma bolts/charged rail rays/charged laser beam/charged ray rail etc, ammo types? 7 years into my game with half of that having a comms console for trade ships, and so far nobody buys/sells this ammo type. By now, I'm pretty sure I've encountered all the trader types available. Bug?

BlackSmokeDMax

• Planetologist
  • Don't Have To Live Like A...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5608 on: April 28, 2017, 09:56:26 PM »

Is there any way to have a list of the materials effects for buildings and items? I stumbled by chance on the fact that a workshop made of Tin has a speed bonus (why?) and that a bed made of Hemp has a healing bonus (whywhywhy?)

Believe there is a google doc that is updated that has a list of all materials and their modifiers. Think you can find that pinned on the HardcoreSK discord.

canshow

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5609 on: April 29, 2017, 01:07:14 AM »

Had a T-1000 join me. T-800/T-1000 + insectoid raid on me afterwards. Used dev mode to restore body parts/heal random injury on a colonist .25 hours from bleeding out. Then had this pop up on me when trying to save. I reverted to an earlier save where the first event and the T-8/T-10 raid happen and don't have any issues with saving. Running latest version for A16

Edit: Looked at world map, getting a bug on caravan description of the t-800

« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 01:15:03 AM by canshow »
Pages: 1 ... 372 373 [374] 375 376 ... 456