[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Cabdono

Quote from: Cabdono on May 03, 2017, 10:32:03 PM
Would there be too much trouble in adding (me) and adapting the medieval times mod to this, I ask mostly because there are some great stuff in HSK that'd work in a medieval only playthrough

Welp nevermind that, guess it'd be easier if I just pick the parts from HSK and adapt them for a clean game w/medieval

canshow

Decided to do a full reinstall of everything, also got the updated version of the mod from 2 days ago.

So one of the things I noticed after loading up a saved game... lol

Alt F4d and reloaded and the stats got randomized again.
Getting the following error for the child backstory (and a similar one for the adult one as well)

Couldn't load child backstory with identifier Skynet_off_Intellectual_Caring_Animals_Artistic_Crafting_Cooking_Cleaning_PlantWork_Mining. Giving random.
Verse.Log:Error(String)
RimWorld.Pawn_StoryTracker:ExposeData()
Verse.ScribeExtractor:SaveableFromNode(XmlNode, Object[])
Verse.Scribe_Deep:LookDeep(Pawn_StoryTracker&, Boolean, String, Object[])
Verse.Scribe_Deep:LookDeep(Pawn_StoryTracker&, String, Object[])
Verse.Pawn:ExposeData()
Skynet.SkynetInfiltrator:ExposeData()
Verse.Scribe_Collections:LookList(List`1&, Boolean, String, LookMode, Object[])
Verse.Scribe_Collections:LookList(List`1&, String, LookMode, Object[])
Verse.Map:ExposeData()
Verse.Scribe_Collections:LookList(List`1&, Boolean, String, LookMode, Object[])
Verse.Scribe_Collections:LookList(List`1&, String, LookMode, Object[])
Verse.Game:LoadGame()
Verse.SavedGameLoader:LoadGameFromSaveFile(String)
Verse.Root_Play:<Start>m__736()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__733()

also getting this error spammed in dev log,

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.Explosion.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ExplosionManager.MapComponentTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Map.MapPostTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.Map:MapPostTick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Captain_Goatse

I rescued a spacer from a drop pod, after joining she revealed herself as a t-1000 and told me about herself. After that, I saw some humanoid meat in the pantry (even if my butcher have orders to NOT butcher humanoids) and all the colonist had the "a colonist died" bad thought. Bug?

Captain_Goatse

Small bug detected: cats refuse to eat processed cat food, but they know how to open bottles and get sh!tfaced drunk. My male cat has cirrhosis, and the females have all alcohol tolerance. This also means that I cannot make alcohol, since cats do not respect animal zones.

Penitent Engine

Hey guys, loving the game and this mod. Just wondering about how the character backstories are supposed to work. So I created a party and tweaked everything and picked out specific backstories for my characters but when I loaded into the game, their backstories were all different, with traits that often nullified their skill specialties. For instance, my soldier would be incapable of violence and had few skills outside of combat skills which he can lo longer use. And so on. So I had saved my party and loadout as a preset so I just reseeded/generated and loaded up that preset and got into another game. I tried this several times but each time their backstories changed into something random and each one had a critical skill rendered useless on at least 2 of my characters. Is this a bug and if so, how can I fix it? It's too frustrating for me to play it that way so I will probably not use the mod if that is a feature. At least with the base game I can reroll until I find a suitable character and then be confident that it will be the one I load into the game with.

Thanks.

twisted067

Anyone know where I can make explosives? Cannot figure out which bench makes prometheum

sidfu

when u prepare carefully it dont block backstories from a race that cant use it. what happens is then when u get in game the game will auto fix it.

Robloxsina66

silentlord

installed the mod and seem to have issues with random events that spawn attacks or anything pawn related.
started and played 4 different games now... playing for around 5 years in game, as thats as far as i can get before its too laggy.

but each and every time its the same..... within days with get a caravan, then 1 or 2 single manhunter packs. the a.i event about taking you offworld.... then its just insectiod spawn, nothing but various sized raids, sometimes event about insectoid scouts, quickly followed by another insectoid raid.

in fact after those first few events, i'll never see another pawn until i get comms and request one.

im just sick of insectoid raids.

sidfu

Quote from: Robloxsina66 on May 07, 2017, 03:37:23 PM
I have an error that while I was playing SK this came up

https://gist.github.com/c4bc564bd56177ce67d53a65cc2669c3

those errors are fine. thats just the game saying it cant find anyone in yourf wealth range to spawn for raids or traiders

Robloxsina66

Captain_Goatse

Can somebody fix the uncraftable shirt bug? It is very annoying to have to use the medieval era shirts because someone forgot to add the data for a simple cotton t-shirt.

sidfu

Quote from: Captain_Goatse on May 09, 2017, 12:22:56 PM
Can somebody fix the uncraftable shirt bug? It is very annoying to have to use the medieval era shirts because someone forgot to add the data for a simple cotton t-shirt.

u need to descirbe why it is uncraftable. ive already checked and the tshirt crafting fine for me. remember the tshirt is made out of       <stuffCategories>
         <li>Fabric</li>
      </stuffCategories>

which means it cant be made out of raw cotton. nothing in this mod pack can be made out of the raw material it needs to be processed first. cotton has to be processed into cloth to be used in anything.

Captain_Goatse

Ooops, my fault, I've put the advanced tailor in place of the old tailor's workbench. Marine T-shirt sucks, by the way. Is there any way to tan the leather at the loom to get a "tanned leather" that I can use? The electrical loom has no such bill available.

Zakhad

Awesome update on the github.

"Big update. New game required.
New multi walls, windows, doors mechanic! A bunch of cool arts!
195 changed files, 840 additions and 998 deletions."

The devotion this guy has to this mod is unreal!

Every update is always appreciated, so please don't stop anytime soon! + Kudo's to the people who help out on the Github also :)