Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• February 19, 2020, 05:12:14 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Pages: 1 ... 375 376 [377] 378 379 ... 457

Author Topic: [1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise  (Read 1859560 times)

twisted067

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Re: [A16] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK global project v5: Jewel
« Reply #5640 on: May 06, 2017, 11:13:48 PM »

Anyone know where I can make explosives? Cannot figure out which bench makes prometheum

sidfu

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5641 on: May 07, 2017, 12:43:08 AM »

when u prepare carefully it dont block backstories from a race that cant use it. what happens is then when u get in game the game will auto fix it.

Robloxsina66

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5642 on: May 07, 2017, 03:37:23 PM »

I have an error that while I was playing SK this came up

https://gist.github.com/c4bc564bd56177ce67d53a65cc2669c3

silentlord

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5643 on: May 07, 2017, 08:56:26 PM »

installed the mod and seem to have issues with random events that spawn attacks or anything pawn related.
started and played 4 different games now... playing for around 5 years in game, as thats as far as i can get before its too laggy.

but each and every time its the same..... within days with get a caravan, then 1 or 2 single manhunter packs. the a.i event about taking you offworld.... then its just insectiod spawn, nothing but various sized raids, sometimes event about insectoid scouts, quickly followed by another insectoid raid.

in fact after those first few events, i'll never see another pawn until i get comms and request one.

im just sick of insectoid raids.

sidfu

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5644 on: May 07, 2017, 08:59:38 PM »

I have an error that while I was playing SK this came up

https://gist.github.com/c4bc564bd56177ce67d53a65cc2669c3

those errors are fine. thats just the game saying it cant find anyone in yourf wealth range to spawn for raids or traiders

Robloxsina66

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5645 on: May 08, 2017, 07:26:01 AM »

ohh alright then

Captain_Goatse

• Drifter
  • bored
    • View Profile
    • My Italian blog
« Reply #5646 on: May 09, 2017, 12:22:56 PM »

Can somebody fix the uncraftable shirt bug? It is very annoying to have to use the medieval era shirts because someone forgot to add the data for a simple cotton t-shirt.

sidfu

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5647 on: May 09, 2017, 03:16:49 PM »

Can somebody fix the uncraftable shirt bug? It is very annoying to have to use the medieval era shirts because someone forgot to add the data for a simple cotton t-shirt.

u need to descirbe why it is uncraftable. ive already checked and the tshirt crafting fine for me. remember the tshirt is made out of       <stuffCategories>
         <li>Fabric</li>
      </stuffCategories>

which means it cant be made out of raw cotton. nothing in this mod pack can be made out of the raw material it needs to be processed first. cotton has to be processed into cloth to be used in anything.

Captain_Goatse

• Drifter
  • bored
    • View Profile
    • My Italian blog
« Reply #5648 on: May 09, 2017, 05:27:38 PM »

Ooops, my fault, I've put the advanced tailor in place of the old tailor's workbench. Marine T-shirt sucks, by the way. Is there any way to tan the leather at the loom to get a "tanned leather" that I can use? The electrical loom has no such bill available.

Zakhad

• Colonist
  • Lp'er
    • View Profile
« Reply #5649 on: May 12, 2017, 04:30:19 AM »

Awesome update on the github.

"Big update. New game required.
New multi walls, windows, doors mechanic! A bunch of cool arts!
195 changed files, 840 additions and 998 deletions."

The devotion this guy has to this mod is unreal!

Every update is always appreciated, so please don't stop anytime soon! + Kudo's to the people who help out on the Github also :)

nettobr

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5650 on: May 12, 2017, 08:49:37 AM »

Really awesome modpack, I really enjoyed the pace and at my tribal tun it felt like advancing through ages.
I found a few things that didn't really fit

1. The stone mill have the recipe to grind corn into floor and anoter recipe to grinf corn into cornmeal, but there are no recipes with cornmeal.
2.I find the power fuel balance is a little off. The coal powerplant lasts 1month with coal or peat, that are easy to get, but the biogenerator and steamgenerator last only 1-3 days with ethanol or biodiesel. While the fuel powerplant lats 3 days with oil fuel which is harder to get than coal. Maybe its a 0 off on the coal generator, that was suposed to last 3days?
3.I found it hard to create a sustainable pasture with the seeds system since when the animals eat the plants they dont drop seeds. Maybe give the option to grow grass without seeds?
4. The terminators are a little op but they are pretty fun soo IDK
5. Got a huge mechanoid invas with the mechanoid terraformer and got totally wiped, but I guess the difficulty I was playing was the problem
6.Guns are pretty expensive to make especially on non mountain biomes with little iron. Compared to the cost to make them its way cheaper to just buy.
7. Composter recipe feels a little hard because it need to much items like nitre and ash. Maybe it could produce more?
8. The biodiesel producing is really not worth it, the recipe makes only 10 at a time while the ethanol makes 35.

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5651 on: May 12, 2017, 09:39:23 AM »

1. The stone mill have the recipe to grind corn into floor and anoter recipe to grinf corn into cornmeal, but there are no recipes with cornmeal.
Didn't played the latest version so far, but before you could made polenta out of cornmeal and bake something at the oven.

While the fuel powerplant lats 3 days with oil fuel which is harder to get than coal.
Fuel is hard to get ? Maybe you are doing something wrong.
After you build a oil thing, build a refinery before is so the output of the oil goes into the input of the refinery, set the refinery to fuel.
Place a small quantum relay next to the refinery output link it to a quantum warehouse, and a 1x1 empty stockpile at the refinery output.
When you place the warehouse next to the powerplants the fuel get teleport right to it.

3.I found it hard to create a sustainable pasture with the seeds system since when the animals eat the plants they dont drop seeds. Maybe give the option to grow grass without seeds?
Thats an old things since "Seeds please" exist. I suggest you exclude the growing area's for your animals and let them just use natural grown grass areas.

Yes overpowered but very stupid. Did you notice they allways attack the nearest target ? :-)
Use your own terminator as meat shield behind cover, maybe with a shield while your pawns try to attack from the flank.
Don't forget to break the necks on downed T-1000/X before they power up again ! :-)

5. Got a huge mechanoid invas with the mechanoid terraformer and got totally wiped, but I guess the difficulty I was playing was the problem
Yes difficult and the wealth of your colony.
Or maybe you damage the terraformer and started the invasion ? VERY bad idea if you arn't prepared.
Normaly you are just geting a small mechanoid raid after you investigate it. And the big invasion if you didn't stoped the terraformer after all pylons appeared.

on non mountain biomes with little iron
Same thing like the fuel, you can setup mines on these minerals deposits. They automatical mine for resources until they collapse.
Normaly you shouldn't be short on iron.

7. Composter recipe feels a little hard because it need to much items like nitre and ash. Maybe it could produce more?
There is a better on with better research, which turn any organic materal into fertilizer.

This modpack got a bad learning curve when you play it the first time, but this made this modpack very enjoyable for me.
I hope you survive Zeon ! :-)

nettobr

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5652 on: May 12, 2017, 10:32:02 AM »

Didn't played the latest version so far, but before you could made polenta out of cornmeal and bake something at the oven.

While the fuel powerplant lats 3 days with oil fuel which is harder to get than coal.
Fuel is hard to get ? Maybe you are doing something wrong.
After you build a oil thing, build a refinery before is so the output of the oil goes into the input of the refinery, set the refinery to fuel.
Place a small quantum relay next to the refinery output link it to a quantum warehouse, and a 1x1 empty stockpile at the refinery output.
When you place the warehouse next to the powerplants the fuel get teleport right to it.

Thats an old things since "Seeds please" exist. I suggest you exclude the growing area's for your animals and let them just use natural grown grass areas.

Yes overpowered but very stupid. Did you notice they allways attack the nearest target ? :-)
Use your own terminator as meat shield behind cover, maybe with a shield while your pawns try to attack from the flank.
Don't forget to break the necks on downed T-1000/X before they power up again ! :-)

Yes difficult and the wealth of your colony.
Or maybe you damage the terraformer and started the invasion ? VERY bad idea if you arn't prepared.
Normaly you are just geting a small mechanoid raid after you investigate it. And the big invasion if you didn't stoped the terraformer after all pylons appeared.

on non mountain biomes with little iron
Same thing like the fuel, you can setup mines on these minerals deposits. They automatical mine for resources until they collapse.
Normaly you shouldn't be short on iron.

There is a better on with better research, which turn any organic materal into fertilizer.

This modpack got a bad learning curve when you play it the first time, but this made this modpack very enjoyable for me.
I hope you survive Zeon ! :-)

1. I think I didn't find the recipes or they are no available but yeah I remember having the polenta recipe and tacos I think
2. I meant the difficulty to get the techs and to build the oil buildings compared to just the mine to get coal. You get a lot of coal with the mine extractor that can go straight to the powerplant while the fuel needs refining and drilling. Also thanks for the tips, I didn't try to use the quantum warehouses yet, gonna give it a try.
3. Never played with the seeds please mod so still getting used to it. But I found flowers dont use seeds so i started growing flowers as grass
4. Yeah after a few tries I killed he terminators easily with my terminator. After that I started using just the terminator to fight the raids, don't even bothered to send the rest of the colonists
5. Yeah, I just let the terraformer sit while I collected the pylons for parts. I guess that triggered the invasion, opss
6. I guess the mines are really essential to build, gotta focus more on them on next run. But yeah the value to sell the components and metal is higher than the value to sell the gun.
7. I started using the composters bins with the small fishs corpses since they produce the same amount. Since a 4meat fish corpse produced the same amount as a buffalo corpse. It would be cool though for them to produce a proportional amount to meat

« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 10:58:29 AM by nettobr »

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5653 on: May 12, 2017, 11:03:22 AM »

2. I meant the difficulty to get the techs and to build the oil buildings compared to just the mine to get coal. You get a lot of coal with the mine extractor that can go straight to the powerplant while the fuel needs refining and drilling.

You need to build the drilling and refinery anyway because you need the other products to made plastic,rubber ....
But after a while you got enough of them, so you can let the refinery just made fuel, which you could sell well too.

thefinn

• Colonist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5654 on: May 13, 2017, 05:10:22 AM »

How do you make reinforced concrete?
Pages: 1 ... 375 376 [377] 378 379 ... 457