[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

sidfu

Quote from: MrSpecialSnowflake on May 15, 2017, 09:56:14 AM
Hi, is this a bug whereby raids/visits never happen?

not a bug.  its justt a message saying it cant find a raid for your wealth level. visits are rng. u can somtimes gge a few a year to going years without one.

EpicGunBlast

Got a mechanoid terraformer 95 days in... any tips on destroying it? all ways found them to be way too OP

Canute

The only unwanted Mechanoid attack are from the investigate mission at first when a "small" Mech raid land next to it.
After that you should build a tent with bed and toilet/wash and let your main researcher research one of the 2 ways.

When you (or something else) don't damage the terraformer, no big mech raid spawn and you can disassemble/extract the terraformer.
Don't forget to deconstruct the pylons before.

Kaldusar

How can you build a smooth wall in last update of the mod? 

EpicGunBlast

Quote from: Canute on May 17, 2017, 03:30:16 AM
The only unwanted Mechanoid attack are from the investigate mission at first when a "small" Mech raid land next to it.
After that you should build a tent with bed and toilet/wash and let your main researcher research one of the 2 ways.

When you (or something else) don't damage the terraformer, no big mech raid spawn and you can disassemble/extract the terraformer.
Don't forget to deconstruct the pylons before.
ahhh, thank you!

memphis

With a fresh install of alpha 16 or 17, hardcore sk is no longer working for me - tons of errors at startup and it won't generate map :(

itzrabiid

Quote from: sidfu on May 15, 2017, 04:59:38 PM
Quote from: MrSpecialSnowflake on May 15, 2017, 09:56:14 AM
Hi, is this a bug whereby raids/visits never happen?

not a bug.  its justt a message saying it cant find a raid for your wealth level. visits are rng. u can somtimes gge a few a year to going years without one.

Hey dude, I didn't quite understand what you meant.

How often are raids? ive spent ages waiting for them so i got curious and messed with dev tools. i Manually exucuted a raid and it still didn't work. any insight would be appreicated.

sidfu

@mephis errors at startup mean either not insstalled right or u have a a17 mod. pack is still a16

@iztrabiid see in the message points it says that means there no pawns that can be spawned with the points based on your wealth. if u want more raids try the custom story tellers. they are more designed with the the mod packs values

Brasidas

It seems like something is bugged with the "common cold" - the description states that I should put people to bed in hospital, but they won't go there and I can't force them to the hospital bed.

Also the common cold causes sick people to vomit all the time... Why?

As it is, common cold is untreatable, it's unclear what you should have your colonists do and it slows them down something awful for like 2 weeks before it mysteriously disappears again. Meanwhile add the vomiting into the slow moving and you have colonists who're also getting interrupted constantly.

Working as intended?

Thanks for a great modpack!

sidfu

Quote from: Brasidas on May 19, 2017, 07:44:01 AM
It seems like something is bugged with the "common cold" - the description states that I should put people to bed in hospital, but they won't go there and I can't force them to the hospital bed.

Also the common cold causes sick people to vomit all the time... Why?

As it is, common cold is untreatable, it's unclear what you should have your colonists do and it slows them down something awful for like 2 weeks before it mysteriously disappears again. Meanwhile add the vomiting into the slow moving and you have colonists who're also getting interrupted constantly.

Working as intended?

Thanks for a great modpack!

ill check it. common cold should hurt them but not to bad. and it goes away over time. it shouldnt last 2 weeks throu.

update.
ok changed the sick time to 2-5 days for cold and puke to twice a day

use this file till its updated on github put in RimWorld\Mods\Core_SK\Defs\HediffDefs

Ankhtar

Is it at all possible for us to add other minor mods to our game (while using this pack) without messing something up? I tried several times to add another race mod to my game, only to have my colonists be struck by the "wandering" bug, where they just permanently wander around the map despite there being a quadrillion tasks to do, even in new games.

At this point I'm wondering if this is intended or if I'm doing something wrong, load order-wise.

Kitsune

I have a little question i alway's make a building like a tavern for guests to sleep and as workplace for my cook's and a nice place to eat. I'm early in the colony building so only pot's to store food for a bit longer freshness. ;D The thing what confuses me is i have a pot in the first room with roasted meat and in my storeroom jerky, the thing is my colonists are ignoring the roasted meat and take the walk thats double the lenght to the jerky. ???

The roasted meat even have more nutrition but they only eat them if i have no jerky and i think i dont have to say what spoils first. ;)

So is that a bug, intended and if, what can i do other than manualy evertime to forbid the jerky?(whole lot of micromanagment)

psninja

hello i need help about a dumb thing but ....
how the fuck do the alcohol crate work i can't figure out how to open them please help

sidfu

crates u need to research the beer making before u can open them.

kitsune its base game behavor. they normaly go for food that fills them closes to 100 without going over or someething that has joy on it first before normal foods.

Kitsune

Thank you sidfu, then i have to think about a solution about this. ;D Sad that we cant say "eat that or that befor that". :-\