[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Geroj

After update I lost bench for deconstructing apparel, its not possible anymore?

drmstrj

Haven't played rimworld since like 0.11. Installed 0.17, installed hardcore SK, but can't find stonecutter table in production tab. Am i missing something?

Canute

Check the github page, under guides are Hardcore SK Guide_EN.pdf  get and read it.

sidfu

@geroj u probaly looking for the mending table. we changed the repair and recycllie of items.

@drmstrj u looking for the machineing table and such

remember there is a help tab. long as u know what u want say stone blocks u can type in blocks and it tell u where its made.

Geroj

Quote from: sidfu on June 26, 2017, 04:18:57 PM
@geroj u probaly looking for the mending table. we changed the repair and recycllie of items.

remember there is a help tab. long as u know what u want say stone blocks u can type in blocks and it tell u where its made.

You are right, help tab working pretty good, found out its loom that recycle now and I like mending bench changes

Still have some questions and weird problems like bathroom stuff need water treatment but when I disable power for it, everything still works without problem, 300W saved

Batteries are supposed to get efficiency +15% after every infrastructure research but that never happened, mine are still stuck on 50%

And material they are build from make any difference at all(in batteries, wind turbines, research benches, power plants ..etc)? Tried to make steel and copper batteries but stats are still same

How am I supposed to create medium/industrial coolers and heaters? Research of infrastructure 1/2/3 is done but I am still stuck with small coolers

Whats the point of LED light? It has its own research but what you got is light that lights only one square and overall consume lot more power and resources compared to normal lights. I was hoping for some more power efficient lights

Dragunov SVU is not para bullpup version, its normal SVD
RPK-74 is using IMI Galil SAR assault rifle version with 20 round mag as texture

Arkaile

As an update to my earlier posts, I ran into the leafless bug again. It doesn't seem to happen every year when the temperature drops; it took until the third year for the exception to pop up this time. I'm not sure which plant is causing this, or if it even is a plant for that matter because everything seemed to be losing its leaves as it should be.

Lerin

Bugged Again, but... all was ok until i loadaded game without closing it, save cant be load if you run rimworld again.

Lerin

Cloudberry Bush, Blueberry Bush, always same graphic on my map.

Canute

QuoteAnd material they are build from make any difference at all(in batteries, wind turbines, research benches, power plants ..etc)? Tried to make steel and copper batteries but stats are still same
The hitpoints change. But the main thing are, you don't allways got steel ready, then you can build them with other availble resources.

QuoteWhats the point of LED light?
For small rooms and hallways. And i think they got some beauty value.
I tried them out for the sleeping rooms, but later i gave up because they allways got destroyed by an earthquake (fire or falling damage) too expensive to rebuild them allways.

Lerin

Next fvcked save cause.
After updating my pawns do the job, but they do not wandering, they just standing.

cedstonge

is there any option to make generic leather? i saw common leather but i cant find where to make it

MightyGooga

Hey,

So whats up with taming jobs? Is it possible to reduce amout of food required to tame through def files? As it is, you cant have an equipped peon, almost never capable of doing taming. He must be naked and at least have a backpack... Enven so. When you have a backpack, a hammer, a handaxe, a m16 and 90 rounds, it wont let you tame.

On top of it, peons act really weird when carrying food. Even if they are doing a hauling job, they keep the taming food on inventory, which messes up with their carrying capacity..

SilverDragonLord

Soo one of my colonists decided to break and go wander around the map, nothing unusual there, happens all the time, what i didn't expect however is that everytime they move a few tiles there dropping a jar of honey, my map is now filled with at least a few hundred honey, save/load did nothing and i have no idea how to get her to stop spawning honey outside of killing her which is unacceptable as my colonists are typically the rarest resource of all. :P Any ideas on how to fix her? XD

SilverDragonLord

Quote from: xyberangel on June 27, 2017, 11:41:42 PM
For the honey bug I fixed it by removing honey from the pawns inventory, then dev mode destroying it.
Thanks mate.

Geroj

So I checked buildings_temperature and there are no larger coolers or heaters only small ones  ...thats weird, considering I need 6 coolers to cool down storage for my 10+ colonists. Thats almost 1320W for few people and thats killing me in tropical area