[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Devinel

did the work tab get less complicated? i loved the complex way u could config who does what. can i get it back somehow ?

im missing the dwarftherapist mode. it got removed ? i miss it...

Kitsune

Quote from: Devinel on July 14, 2017, 04:03:23 PM
did the work tab get less complicated? i loved the complex way u could config who does what. can i get it back somehow ?

Yep it's one of my reasons not to play now because i'm so used to it because it makes the managment so much easier. :D I think we only have to wait till it's updated, cant think of reasons they dont add it again when it's updated. :)

Sir_W_Scott

Hey guys was wondering if anyone had any insight on mods in the pack not loading? Let me know if I need to post more information. Thanks
"Recruitment failed 1% chance"
Prisoner recruitment. What it feels like:
http://sketchtoy.com/66370283

The human meals doesn't help.
« By A Friend »

Devinel

Quote from: Kitsune on July 14, 2017, 05:28:37 PM
Quote from: Devinel on July 14, 2017, 04:03:23 PM

Yep it's one of my reasons not to play now because i'm so used to it because it makes the managment so much easier. :D I think we only have to wait till it's updated, cant think of reasons they dont add it again when it's updated. :)

just found out fluffy updated it already. i added it manually. U can have the good old feeling by clicking ctrl on the job. just lookt it up in the forum.

nchlsf

Hi, thanks for the earlier help, took the advice to mine deposits, but im facing a bit of a bug when it comes to raids, sometimes there is a raid indicator but no raid appears and i get this bug:

Faction The Black Aardvark Senra of def Feral has no usable PawnGroupMakers for parms tile=161816, inhabitants=False, points=3000, faction=The Black Aardvark Senra, traderKind=, generateFightersOnly=False, raidStrategy=ImmediateAttackSappers, forceOneIncap=False
Verse.Log:Error(String)
RimWorld.<GeneratePawns>c__IteratorC9:MoveNext()
System.Collections.Generic.List`1:AddEnumerable(IEnumerable`1)
System.Collections.Generic.List`1:.ctor(IEnumerable`1)
System.Linq.Enumerable:ToList(IEnumerable`1)
RimWorld.IncidentWorker_Raid:TryExecute(IncidentParms)
RimWorld.IncidentWorker_RaidEnemy:TryExecute(IncidentParms)
Verse.<DoListingItems_MapActions>c__AnonStorey596:<>m__A9B(Int32)
Verse.<DoListingItems_MapActions>c__AnonStorey596:<>m__AA1()
Verse.Dialog_DebugOptionLister:DebugAction(String, Action)
Verse.Dialog_DebugActionsMenu:DoListingItems_MapActions()
Verse.Dialog_DebugActionsMenu:DoListingItems()
Verse.Dialog_OptionLister:DoWindowContents(Rect)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey2C4:<>m__1B1(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

This only happens for some factions, any idea what is causing it?

Canute

Quote from: Sir_W_Scott on July 14, 2017, 09:21:21 PM
Hey guys was wondering if anyone had any insight on mods in the pack not loading? Let me know if I need to post more information. Thanks
You can disable all other mods beside Core and Core_SK.
But you will miss alot of the features.

pongvin

Quote from: Kirinya on July 14, 2017, 12:10:44 PM
Has anyone been able to make compost in the A17 version?

Started a new colony a few days back with a fresh install and the rotted mush, which I think is supposed to break down to compost, does not.
Rotted meat decomposes to the mush though, and I have not yet found any other possibility to make compost.

mix raw meat/rotted meat/burn barrel/fecal matter with rotted vegetables to make compost at the butcher table. insert compost into the barrel to create fertilizer.

PhenotypeX

Can anyone explain why my pawns won't cook roasted meat in this screenshot? https://imgur.com/a/zuv8M

I select someone with cooking work enabled, right click on the grill and it says "need materials", but the meat is right next to the grill.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: PhenotypeX on July 15, 2017, 11:41:36 AM
Can anyone explain why my pawns won't cook roasted meat in this screenshot? https://imgur.com/a/zuv8M

I select someone with cooking work enabled, right click on the grill and it says "need materials", but the meat is right next to the grill.

Did you make sure that meat isn't "insect meat"? I see that is not allowed in the bill.

Other than that, any chance you have that pawn restricted to a zone that does not contain the meat? (it is really close, but I know I have forgotten to expand zones in the past)

Slipshodian

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on July 15, 2017, 01:55:48 PM

Did you make sure that meat isn't "insect meat"? I see that is not allowed in the bill.

Other than that, any chance you have that pawn restricted to a zone that does not contain the meat? (it is really close, but I know I have forgotten to expand zones in the past)

to add to this, make sure the meat isn't being used (i.e. someone/animal is trying to eat it, use it, or move it), since it won't count towards being available during that time. I get that all the time if i have scarce food supplies, but things are being moved about, especially when someone moves the only stack of meals but someone wants to eat at the same time (this is the same for meat if someone across the map wants to haul it, the chefs can't use it until it's been moved).

PhenotypeX

Quote from: Slipshodian on July 15, 2017, 03:10:06 PM
Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on July 15, 2017, 01:55:48 PM

to add to this, make sure the meat isn't being used (i.e. someone/animal is trying to eat it, use it, or move it), since it won't count towards being available during that time. I get that all the time if i have scarce food supplies, but things are being moved about, especially when someone moves the only stack of meals but someone wants to eat at the same time (this is the same for meat if someone across the map wants to haul it, the chefs can't use it until it's been moved).

It's definitely prime meat. I let a full day go past and nobody came to pick up the meat, so I don't think it was being reserved.

I have a fireplace as well as a grill, and I wonder if it is a bug related to refueling the fireplace. I've noticed that pawns who refuel the fireplaces sometimes start cooking there, even when they aren't assigned to cooking.  I disabled all cooking tasks on the fireplace, and since then I've not had any problems with the grill.

PhenotypeX

On a separate note: does anyone else think abominations seem completely unbalanced in the early game?

Nightfurry0

are there any known bugs with he zombieland mod?

joeloverbeck

My solar generators worked for a few days and then stopped. They never produce an output, even during the day and when there isn't an eclipse. There's no roof over them. I wonder if some event deactivated them but due to some bug the game never activated them back. Has this happened to anyone else?

EpicFox

Quote from: joeloverbeck on July 15, 2017, 08:42:28 PM
My solar generators worked for a few days and then stopped. They never produce an output, even during the day and when there isn't an eclipse. There's no roof over them. I wonder if some event deactivated them but due to some bug the game never activated them back. Has this happened to anyone else?

Have you tried anything to see if it starts working again? eg. turn power off/on.
If that fix it, try replacing it. If it's still not working it might be a fault in the settings.
If it does work after replacing, keep an eye on it to see if at some point it happens again and try figuring out what's the cause of it happening.