[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

lordmidas

Bug:

Animals keep trying to eat plants which are not destroyed upon harvest (e.g. bushes) even when the plant is at very low growth (for example 8%) etc. This way the animals get very little nutrition from it and they keep eating it again and again and the plant stays at that growth. This way the animals keep eating that 1 plant for the entire day and sometimes collapse from exhaustion before they get enough nutrition. This is happening with both tamed and wild animals.

Perhaps it has something to do with the change from <harvestDestroys> in previous version to <harvestAfterGrowth> in this version? Please check what is causing this. The animal should normally NOT eat a plant before it is at 65% growth.

UneTarte

Hi there
It seems I encounter some bugs :
- the first one is the same as little above, my colonist don't want to use joy stations
- the second is with the crashlanded scenario : I always begin the map woth two pawns instead of three (I tryed it 5 times, one time with the mod prepare carefully)

I also want to say that this modpack is the only reason for me to continu to play this game, thanks !

cuppedkake

Quote from: UneTarte on August 20, 2017, 01:03:31 PM
Hi there
It seems I encounter some bugs :
- the first one is the same as little above, my colonist don't want to use joy stations
- the second is with the crashlanded scenario : I always begin the map woth two pawns instead of three (I tryed it 5 times, one time with the mod prepare carefully)

I also want to say that this modpack is the only reason for me to continu to play this game, thanks !

The crashlanded scenario is bugged at the moment and being fixed, but yeah I still have a few issues with joy objects. For tables, make sure to try chairs on both vertical and horizontal as it can't be rotated so only 2 positions work

There is no Vic

Silly question:  how do I make ash? In- game help doesn't say and I've searched this thread.

The13thRonin

Quote from: There is no Vic on August 21, 2017, 07:25:06 AM
Silly question:  how do I make ash? In- game help doesn't say and I've searched this thread.

Cremate corpses using campfire or the kiln type building under conversion.

There is no Vic

Quote from: The13thRonin on August 21, 2017, 09:17:59 AM
Quote from: There is no Vic on August 21, 2017, 07:25:06 AM

Cremate corpses using campfire or the kiln type building under conversion.

Thanks!

jaykaylol

Considering how extremely popular this mod is, I'm sure this has been brought up; but it's kind of a bummer that these long-lived creatures die on my map of disease because of how the disease system works. It seems that the older a person is, the more likely they will develop a condition, so I get those dragon things (or other creatures), and because they're 300+ y/o usually, they have 5 different debilitating diseases on top of extreme-growth cancer, and they just die within the day on their own.

While I'm relieved they didn't end up wrecking my base because they're busy battling carcinoma, I feel that this might have been unintended so I thought I'd mention that it does feel a tad un-immersive.

Duftmand

I might have found an issue.
While looking through the recipes for clothing and armor at the electric tailoring bench, i noticed something weird: A lot of the combat themed items, especially the USCM stuff, seem to need extremely rare metal alloys to craft. The problem is many of them can only take alpha poly or beta poly in their recipe, while a couple of other items, mainly the helmets, allows you to use everything from bronze to titanium, the way the other items probably should behave. Is there some kind of bug that does this? making standard issue jumpsuits and pants out of materials otherwise only used to contain black holes seems slightly overkill. Aren't you supposed to be able to use most metals for those clothing items instead of the strongest material in the game for a pair of boots, it doesn't really make sense. A thing worth noting is that the Alpha-beta poly material requirement for crafting them doesn't show up as a required ingredient in the little help interface when you search the item there..

ignazflam

Hello,

I would like to report two thingst:
- I am not able to create catapult ammo(maybe this is temporary but workbench is working but when pawn finishes creating ammo it does not spawn.
- My terminator, I know I mentioned before that I will not play with Terminator, changes his background skills and prohibited activities after i load the game. At the beginning he has a lot of forbidden activities and now only animal handling is forbidden. It is not big deal because when I play with terminator I feel like cheater.

Wazowski

There is possibility of adding the MOD where it shows in the photo of each settler the weapon that carries over

Please :-[

Tig2

Can we add some Combat Rifles or Battle Rifles?
You know thos 7.62 semi autos like M14 or M21?
Can guns from Rimsenal can be added?
"The strongest among you, may not wear a crown"

EPD

Hi again,

Guys can you tell me which one of the AI Storytellers will give me constant attacks from other factions, I tried pretty much all of them on 4/5th level difficulty, and I think that Rey Torturer and Hildegarde are creating more attacks than accidents / events.

I just want to be under 24h siege :D

Is there any place / file i can check it, or can you tell me by your experience?

Canute

EPD,
i don't think this mod
Ultimate Survival
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=34750.0
will work with HCSK, but maybe you want try it.

tonsrd

Quote from: EPD on August 24, 2017, 12:35:23 PM
Hi again,

Guys can you tell me which one of the AI Storytellers will give me constant attacks from other factions, I tried pretty much all of them on 4/5th level difficulty, and I think that Rey Torturer and Hildegarde are creating more attacks than accidents / events.

I just want to be under 24h siege :D

Is there any place / file i can check it, or can you tell me by your experience?

I use a custom scenero

Knedl

Can someone please explain how does the jerky drying rack work? Was searching all over the place but can't find a solution and there is no bill for it.