Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• July 09, 2020, 11:52:53 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Pages: 1 ... 416 417 [418] 419 420 ... 457

Author Topic: [1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise  (Read 1968135 times)

Zakhad

• Colonist
  • Lp'er
    • View Profile
Re: [A17] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v6: Endevour
« Reply #6255 on: August 25, 2017, 10:15:00 AM »

UneTarte

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6256 on: August 25, 2017, 12:56:15 PM »

I didn't use the outlet at A17 HCSK yet, but my expierence with regular dub's hygience are The outlet need to be into shallow moving water other water types don't work!!
You better try to advance and be able to build the sewage treatment.

Ok thank you.
So you don't need any water intake for sewers to work ?
What about the hot water tank ? Is it just for radiators or aslo for bathtube and showers to work properly ?

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6257 on: August 25, 2017, 01:43:51 PM »

Hot water tank is mainly for the radiators to heat.
But you need either the solar.. or the electrical one to heat the water tank.
It is a one way to heat your rooms.

itzrabiid

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6258 on: August 26, 2017, 02:28:55 AM »

I'm stuck on generate world, I press the button and it loads briefly and then goes back to the world generation screen. Any ideas??

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6259 on: August 26, 2017, 03:21:49 AM »

Mosttimes this happens when you didn't followed the installation instructions.
Special when you didn't delete all configs in the config folder.

Ofcouse it could be just a new error from the latest change and you are the 1. who report it.

morgredblack

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6260 on: August 26, 2017, 09:29:01 AM »

bugs already. (barely started the game)

something about taming jobs is fucked up. messages saying  cannot do taming job because inventory is full keep spamming. the colonist grabs the food to tame the animal, or at least part of it but then something fails and this pops up. could be a stack issue or something. if i manually put him to prioritize it works, but only if i empty his inventory fist (i think its not always the case but most of the times)

i merely started the game and i'm frustrated by these bugs
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 10:03:57 AM by morgredblack »

Blubber

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6261 on: August 26, 2017, 09:54:39 AM »

@ken we just recenly added mineifable to objects. if u getting a error about it we need to know which object. the trader bug looks like it happened due to the minefiable spam.
pretty sure it was a hide bed, something happened while I was moving it and it got duplicated;  a minified version was left along with the actual moved bed.

I would assume it would be in my save file, how can I find it?  I'll post the details.
Ken

I think it's a problem related to the hospitality mod.
If u move a bed marked for guests into a prison cell, the moved bed will become a prison bed and a bugged version of the minified guest bed drops on the floor. Which for some reason disables all trading.

Slipshodian

• Drifter
  • Disposable Meat Popsicle
    • View Profile
« Reply #6262 on: August 26, 2017, 11:49:07 AM »

something about taming jobs is fucked up. messages saying  cannot do taming job because inventory is full keep spamming. the colonist grabs the food to tame the animal, or at least part of it but then something fails and this pops up. could be a stack issue or something. if i manually put him to prioritize it works, but only if i empty his inventory fist (i think its not always the case but most of the times)

The problem here is that for taming, they need a certain amount of space, which often they don't have unless they have gear equipped like a backpack. Basically the food being used is too bulky to be held by someone without some way of carrying it, since a lot of raw stuff has low nutrition values and such per unit.

I find the best way to work around it is to make kibble, and have the animal trainer use it either manually (short term) or through a loadout (long-term).

I had an idea about possibly adding in some sort of animal treats item specifically for use in taming, but I don't have a clue how to make the AI not try to just use raw food if it happens to be nearby or available.

morgredblack

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6263 on: August 26, 2017, 01:38:11 PM »

The problem here is that for taming, they need a certain amount of space, which often they don't have unless they have gear equipped like a backpack. Basically the food being used is too bulky to be held by someone without some way of carrying it, since a lot of raw stuff has low nutrition values and such per unit.

I find the best way to work around it is to make kibble, and have the animal trainer use it either manually (short term) or through a loadout (long-term).

I had an idea about possibly adding in some sort of animal treats item specifically for use in taming, but I don't have a clue how to make the AI not try to just use raw food if it happens to be nearby or available.

oh, that makes sense. they were fruits with low nutrition and i was taming my megasloth hehe :D
thanks for enlightening me. that being said this modpack really needs some proper guides.

cuppedkake

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6264 on: August 26, 2017, 01:51:40 PM »

oh, that makes sense. they were fruits with low nutrition and i was taming my megasloth hehe :D
thanks for enlightening me. that being said this modpack really needs some proper guides.
[/quote]

https://imgur.com/a/iLHsu - Guide.

Make kibble and set your loadouts for tamers to carry 15 kibble as well IF they already have a loadout set and produce some kibble its way easier to use for taming.

itzrabiid

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6265 on: August 26, 2017, 07:18:24 PM »

Another issue now....

I finally got in game and the issue now is i never get raids, like ever.

Any ideas?

Knedl

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6266 on: August 27, 2017, 02:20:32 AM »

Another issue now....

I finally got in game and the issue now is i never get raids, like ever.

Any ideas?

Go to options and change the story teller to the last one and the hardest. Wait for a few ingame days :)

itzrabiid

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6267 on: August 27, 2017, 03:02:08 AM »

Done that, waited 46 days and all i got was an animal migration..

broccoli

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6268 on: August 27, 2017, 04:18:12 AM »

I just started the game as tribals, but can't progress. Stonecutter's bench requires 70 stone blocks, but I started with only 30. It seems I can't do anything.

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6269 on: August 27, 2017, 04:35:43 AM »

Check the map, there should be things you are able to deconstruct for stone blocks, wood and other things.

Pages: 1 ... 416 417 [418] 419 420 ... 457