[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Ynemo

Quote from: Knedl on August 25, 2017, 01:28:25 AM
Can someone please explain how does the jerky drying rack work? Was searching all over the place but can't find a solution and there is no bill for it.
u need to make "salt meat" 1st.
Then houlers will houl salt meat to rack.

UneTarte

Hi there !
since my last post, it seems my pawns have no problem with entertaining themselves with joy stations now (except with archery it seems...)
Anyway, I come accross a little problem: I can't understand how bad hygiene sewerage (intake/outake) system work. I found the outlet thing, but where is the inlet for taking in water ? Also, it seems it can't be placed on ocean coast, wich is a little problem for me since I prefer play on map with ocean coast (not big deal though).
Since I prefer to play on ocean cost, it's a little big deal for me.

Also, is it possible to add to this modpack the mod Rimfridge, wich is very usefull with big or scattered bases ?

Thanks !

Canute

I didn't use the outlet at A17 HCSK yet, but my expierence with regular dub's hygience are The outlet need to be into shallow moving water other water types don't work!!
You better try to advance and be able to build the sewage treatment.

UneTarte

Quote from: Canute on August 25, 2017, 10:02:36 AM
I didn't use the outlet at A17 HCSK yet, but my expierence with regular dub's hygience are The outlet need to be into shallow moving water other water types don't work!!
You better try to advance and be able to build the sewage treatment.

Ok thank you.
So you don't need any water intake for sewers to work ?
What about the hot water tank ? Is it just for radiators or aslo for bathtube and showers to work properly ?

Canute

Hot water tank is mainly for the radiators to heat.
But you need either the solar.. or the electrical one to heat the water tank.
It is a one way to heat your rooms.

itzrabiid

I'm stuck on generate world, I press the button and it loads briefly and then goes back to the world generation screen. Any ideas??

Canute

Mosttimes this happens when you didn't followed the installation instructions.
Special when you didn't delete all configs in the config folder.

Ofcouse it could be just a new error from the latest change and you are the 1. who report it.

morgredblack

bugs already. (barely started the game)

something about taming jobs is fucked up. messages saying  cannot do taming job because inventory is full keep spamming. the colonist grabs the food to tame the animal, or at least part of it but then something fails and this pops up. could be a stack issue or something. if i manually put him to prioritize it works, but only if i empty his inventory fist (i think its not always the case but most of the times)

i merely started the game and i'm frustrated by these bugs

Blubber

Quote from: sidfu on August 02, 2017, 01:49:35 PM
@ken we just recenly added mineifable to objects. if u getting a error about it we need to know which object. the trader bug looks like it happened due to the minefiable spam.
Quote from: kenmtraveller on August 02, 2017, 02:36:31 PM
pretty sure it was a hide bed, something happened while I was moving it and it got duplicated;  a minified version was left along with the actual moved bed.

I would assume it would be in my save file, how can I find it?  I'll post the details.
Ken

I think it's a problem related to the hospitality mod.
If u move a bed marked for guests into a prison cell, the moved bed will become a prison bed and a bugged version of the minified guest bed drops on the floor. Which for some reason disables all trading.

Slipshodian

Quote from: morgredblack on August 26, 2017, 09:29:01 AM

something about taming jobs is fucked up. messages saying  cannot do taming job because inventory is full keep spamming. the colonist grabs the food to tame the animal, or at least part of it but then something fails and this pops up. could be a stack issue or something. if i manually put him to prioritize it works, but only if i empty his inventory fist (i think its not always the case but most of the times)

The problem here is that for taming, they need a certain amount of space, which often they don't have unless they have gear equipped like a backpack. Basically the food being used is too bulky to be held by someone without some way of carrying it, since a lot of raw stuff has low nutrition values and such per unit.

I find the best way to work around it is to make kibble, and have the animal trainer use it either manually (short term) or through a loadout (long-term).

I had an idea about possibly adding in some sort of animal treats item specifically for use in taming, but I don't have a clue how to make the AI not try to just use raw food if it happens to be nearby or available.

morgredblack

Quote from: Slipshodian on August 26, 2017, 11:49:07 AM
Quote from: morgredblack on August 26, 2017, 09:29:01 AM

The problem here is that for taming, they need a certain amount of space, which often they don't have unless they have gear equipped like a backpack. Basically the food being used is too bulky to be held by someone without some way of carrying it, since a lot of raw stuff has low nutrition values and such per unit.

I find the best way to work around it is to make kibble, and have the animal trainer use it either manually (short term) or through a loadout (long-term).

I had an idea about possibly adding in some sort of animal treats item specifically for use in taming, but I don't have a clue how to make the AI not try to just use raw food if it happens to be nearby or available.

oh, that makes sense. they were fruits with low nutrition and i was taming my megasloth hehe :D
thanks for enlightening me. that being said this modpack really needs some proper guides.

cuppedkake

oh, that makes sense. they were fruits with low nutrition and i was taming my megasloth hehe :D
thanks for enlightening me. that being said this modpack really needs some proper guides.
[/quote]

https://imgur.com/a/iLHsu - Guide.

Make kibble and set your loadouts for tamers to carry 15 kibble as well IF they already have a loadout set and produce some kibble its way easier to use for taming.

itzrabiid

Another issue now....

I finally got in game and the issue now is i never get raids, like ever.

Any ideas?