[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

lordmatiz

@killermen962: Yup. Happen to me like 4 times...

Ive got also caravan bug with my T-800... While on the way he needs food (which he obviously shouldn't) and he can starve to death :D

//edit//

Looks like my poor lab hamster has fallen into two comas at once... BUT he is awakening from one of them :D

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

killermen962

Quote from: lordmatiz on September 26, 2017, 10:34:35 AM
@killermen962: Yup. Happen to me like 4 times...

Ive got also caravan bug with my T-800... While on the way he needs food (which he obviously shouldn't) and he can starve to death :D

//edit//

Looks like my poor lab hamster has fallen into two comas at once... BUT he is awakening from one of them :D

What did you do to him?! XD

Duftmand

Quote from: Kadian on September 22, 2017, 05:42:18 AM
Quote from: Duftmand on September 21, 2017, 10:59:34 PM
Was the ability to get hay from cutting tall grass removed? or is there a specific research you need to do before it becomes possible? i recall i did it in my last playthrough. How do you get hay other than haygrass now?
Cutting grass to get hay is still a thing and should work fine.
Yeah, about that. I used Flambeau's mod that generates archipelagos and i figured it might be that, since i'm settled on one. But it isn't. i went to an arid biome and tried to cut grass (cut plants bill, not harvest, since it doesn't allow me to) and it yields nothing. And the harvester was a lvl 11 grower. I'm pretty confused and since the grass now is starting to disappear (Could be because the archipelago mod updated and now my settlement is somehow on an ocean tile.. and it tries to resemble ocean vegetation, meaning none at all.) and my animals are resorting to eating rotting flesh to stay alive.

Canute

Moving from archipelagos to an arid biome and still let the mod active doesn't change. But i don't think the archipelagos didn't do anything to grass/haygrass.
You should try it with the orignal Modpack only and look if you can harvest it there.

skyarkhangel

Updated feast party from A14. Available on latest github update.

caesius

would you plz update the modpack team member list? i can see that there are some guys who cotributed this mod's translation and coding but not listed yet.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: caesius on September 29, 2017, 07:44:03 AM
would you plz update the modpack team member list? i can see that there are some guys who cotributed this mod's translation and coding but not listed yet.

Yes! Thank you :)

Petrenko

Heyho,

i'm having a problem kinda. Whenever i try to burn a forest the storyteller makes it rain/snow/hurricane.

Tried it a dozen times. I throw a molotov and about 2 min later it starts raining. Is there a line i can change to prevent this? It feels totally lame to me having the storyteller prevent forestfires =/

sidfu

Quote from: Petrenko on September 29, 2017, 11:55:03 AM
Heyho,

i'm having a problem kinda. Whenever i try to burn a forest the storyteller makes it rain/snow/hurricane.

Tried it a dozen times. I throw a molotov and about 2 min later it starts raining. Is there a line i can change to prevent this? It feels totally lame to me having the storyteller prevent forestfires =/

nothing we can do about that. storyteller is just trolling u.

skyarkhangel

Heyho,

thats a Rimworld help to save you :D (Vanilla stuff).

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: sidfu on September 29, 2017, 04:06:57 PM
Heyho,

nothing we can do about that. storyteller is just trolling u.

There is a mod that stops that, forget the name though.

edit: Found it. "No Firewatcher" http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1103160556&searchtext=rain

Petrenko

Ricochet

I made an account just to ask this
I made sure I did everything right, took all pre-existing mods out of the mod folder and all that Jazz
But for some reason, in the Mod tab in the main menu, the modpack says "This mod was not made for this version of Rimworld, and will probably not work correctly."
To make sure it wasn't just a bug with the game thinking it was an old mod, I tested the game, and sure enough, vanilla Rimworld!
I don't mean this concerning your mod, rather a mistake on my part. Help would be much appreciated.

caesius

my colony is now stucked in nuclear fallout. can you tell me it's duration? it has been 2 year and 2 quad but no ending

Canute

Quote from: Ricochet on September 30, 2017, 10:45:42 PM
I made an account just to ask this
I made sure I did everything right, took all pre-existing mods out of the mod folder and all that Jazz
But for some reason, in the Mod tab in the main menu, the modpack says "This mod was not made for this version of Rimworld, and will probably not work correctly."
To make sure it wasn't just a bug with the game thinking it was an old mod, I tested the game, and sure enough, vanilla Rimworld!
I don't mean this concerning your mod, rather a mistake on my part. Help would be much appreciated.
1. What Rimworld version do playing ? If you arn't sure, at the main menu top left you can see the version number.
2. Did you realy follow the installation instructions ? And put the right folder/files at the right place ?