[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

PhxCan

Quote from: PhxCan on October 07, 2017, 04:00:42 PM
Quote from: PhxCan on October 05, 2017, 12:19:37 PM
Hello, I have a small problem. It seems like I cannot install drugged ribs to colonists, but other ribs work fine. Any ideas?

Also, somebody nuked me in the game, and now deadly radiation everywhere. Is there a way to clean it? Like Russians did in Chernobyl? They buried some villages which were too radioactive, maybe something like that?

Ok, seems not going to get any help, but at least tell me when this nuclear stuff going to end. Its been 1,5 years in game time.

It seems like you can just deconstruct radiation filth. I found out while I was trying to contain them. If you get nuked and radioactive fallout gets you, just deconstruct them. It will make the life a lot easier.

Agent00Soul

Ive loved and played hardcore since then start.

But it really needs conveyers back. Its the #1 feature that makes long games more playable.

Barik Morloc

Quote from: CruelBanana on October 07, 2017, 01:02:33 PM
For some reason I can't generate a world, it just goes back to world setting...

I had the same problem when I first used this mod. What I did to fix it was, arrange my load order as:
-Core
-HigsLib
-Humanoid Alien Races 2.0
-Combat Extended
-Core SK

Canute

Quote from: Barik Morloc on October 09, 2017, 06:52:40 AM

I had the same problem when I first used this mod. What I did to fix it was, arrange my load order as:
-Core
-HigsLib
-Combat Extended
-Core SK

If you NEED to arrange the mod order, you didn't read the install-instruction of this modpack anyway and no wonder you got problems.

Barik Morloc

Quote from: kukrihaha on October 07, 2017, 12:59:44 AM
the game can't spawn raids anymore.

I would try deleting the game and all contents in C:\Users\YOURPROFILENAME\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios
Than reinstall the game. Make sure mod config file from modpack is put back into location listed above.
Make sure load order is
-Core
-HigsLib
-Combat Extended
-Core SK

Barik Morloc

Quote from: Canute on October 09, 2017, 06:58:50 AM

-Core
-HigsLib
-Combat Extended
-Core SK

If you NEED to arrange the mod order, you didn't read the install-instruction of this modpack anyway and no wonder you got problems.

The ModConfig that I used had the incorrect order.

CruelBanana

-Core
-HigsLib
-Combat Extended
-Core SK
For some reason I had some mods misplaced (probably accidentaly dragged it and didn't pay attention, happens to me a lot). But now, thanks to your advice, I can dive into the glorious world of pain and misery of Rimworld. Thanks a lot!

ChaoticTabris

I'm really curious about something. Why were seeds removed from vanilla starts? Is that by design? It kinda forces you to use Prepare Carefully which is not exactly balanced (I still don't understand how it sets the point limit. I've seen limits from 11k to 20k)

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: ChaoticTabris on October 12, 2017, 08:01:24 PM
I'm really curious about something. Why were seeds removed from vanilla starts? Is that by design? It kinda forces you to use Prepare Carefully which is not exactly balanced (I still don't understand how it sets the point limit. I've seen limits from 11k to 20k)

I get by without prepare carefully. I am going to a biome where I can hunt though. If you are in a biome with no game, I could see having your issue.

Even with hunting, I do try to have money/goods ready for a trader with seeds, so I can buy them ASAP.

roy2x

Hey guys, Is there a way to disable the menu for colors that appear when you try to set up new stockpile zones?

Canute

Quote from: ChaoticTabris on October 12, 2017, 08:01:24 PM
First you need to hunt.
Then you can harvest local plants and get seeds
Dig into mountain until mushrooms appear to harvest and get seeds.

Or add seeds with the scenaria editor if you don't like PC.

Eslimon27

i just installed the modpack and i made sure of installing it as instructions say and it loaded all the mods correctly but now that my world is generated and i already picked my spot and it generated the area it appears the "welcoming plot window" with a overlay of the map like buildings and rock formations.

i cant click the "OK" option to start playing. i tried pressing enter,tab,esc,1,clicking on it and every single button on my keyboard except windows. i know it dint crash because i can move the camera around and i can check entities and terrain with my pointer as is supposed to and my clock that is set to my timezone...help? i have 8gb ddr5 ram im sure i need minimum 4gb to play with this modpack, map size is 325x325 wich i can handle easily, even if i try lower map size it does the same thing i cant click OK.

how i installed things:
1. i just downloaded A17
2. i copy-pasted all the mod folders in .../rimworld/Mods  including the core folder that the modpack provided and for that i deleted the core folder i already had and replaced it with the one the modpack provided.
3. i copy-pasted ModConfig.xml to C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld by Ludeon Studios\Config like the README.md file said, in the file it says to copy and replace all things but i only had modconfig.xml

and thats it, help is very appreciated i also welcome cool modpacks to try out.
first time playing modpacks.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

BlackSmokeDMax

Don't delete the core folder. You need to let the new one overwrite the old one.

Canute

And don't forget, if you want play regular Rimworld again, you need to restore the old core folder, with a fresh one.

Eslimon27

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on October 14, 2017, 01:57:24 AM
Don't delete the core folder. You need to let the new one overwrite the old one.

ok i did that but still i cant click the OK button :/ i've checked my resolution option and the GUI size and tried to "find" the ok option with my mouse by moving it around inside and outside the box, i dont think its my resolution/gui size.

resolution: 1920x1080
GUI size: 1.5x

is there a way i can get rid of the window using dev tools?