[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Eslimon27

Quote from: Canute on October 14, 2017, 03:34:49 AM
And don't forget, if you want play regular Rimworld again, you need to restore the old core folder, with a fresh one.

thank you i will remember that  ;D

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Eslimon27 on October 14, 2017, 12:00:23 PM
Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on October 14, 2017, 01:57:24 AM
Don't delete the core folder. You need to let the new one overwrite the old one.

ok i did that but still i cant click the OK button :/ i've checked my resolution option and the GUI size and tried to "find" the ok option with my mouse by moving it around inside and outside the box, i dont think its my resolution/gui size.

resolution: 1920x1080
GUI size: 1.5x

is there a way i can get rid of the window using dev tools?

Your best be is running at 1.0x GUI at that resolution. If you are having problems getting back to that size, you can edit the prefs.xml and change the gui size in there. The prefs.xml file is found in the same location as the modsconfig.xml file.

Eslimon27

i figured it out, MJ minimap mod is the problem here.

what i did is to edit the plot choose and remove the start "dialog" window. after doing that i could see that below that minimap there are 4 icons and i could do things to them by right clicking on them but i couldnt find how to hide/show the minimap, i could adjust the size and move it around but alas, i found the problem.

if you see the image i attached previously you cant see the icons for the minimap because the starting plot window is hiding them. all you need to do is to remove MJ-minimap mod from the mod list and everything is good  ;)

thank you guys for helping  ;D

roy2x

So there is no way to remove the color options when making new stockpile/dumping stockpile zones? The jerky rack also has no bills or anything.

Canute

The jerky rack (salt meat) has no bills like a fermention barrel if this give you the hint.

ChaoticTabris

The Jerky Rack and the Compost Barrel don't use bills, people bring the salted meat or compost to it as a hauling job and remove when it's finished.

PhenotypeX

Quote from: roy2x on October 14, 2017, 06:30:10 PM
So there is no way to remove the color options when making new stockpile/dumping stockpile zones? The jerky rack also has no bills or anything.
Just curious why you want to do this? The menu pops up for me, but I just ignore it and it automatically chooses a colour.

roy2x

Quote from: PhenotypeX on October 15, 2017, 06:04:51 AM
Quote from: roy2x on October 14, 2017, 06:30:10 PM
Just curious why you want to do this? The menu pops up for me, but I just ignore it and it automatically chooses a colour.
Simply personal preference. Its been a while since i played rimworld so I went back to vanilla for a few weeks before trying out HardcoreSK again(last time was a14). This feature was new to me and frankly it just bugs me. I could get used to swiping all the way left or right to remove the menu after picking a zone to set but wouldn't it be better if I did not have to? You don't use it either.

ChaoticTabris

So i'm using Facial Stuff with Hardcore SK and i'm noticing the button to customize the look of the colonists (both in the normal screen and Prepare Careful) is not working and that when using Prepare Careful and randomizing appearance the facial hair color doesn't appear to change. Any idea on what could be causing that and if it's in yours or Facial Stuff side?

TA1980

Dear Hardcore SK mod team,

I do have some questions regarding pawn stats:

1. Why do most of your animals (if not all) lack maximum safe temperature? E.g. the big cats, according to the ingame description the white tiger is simply a pigment variation of the tiger, still has -36 as safe min temp in comparison to the tigerĀ“s -5, while both lack a max. The snow leopard has two min temps, -40 and 0. This might better be changed to more appropriate values.

2. CE offers/suggests "slash" damage for animals like bears instead of the "scratch" damage (slash will turn into blunt damage if deflected by armor instead of being nullified as "scratch" is). This apparently has not been implemented. Is there a reason for this?

Regards and keep up the good work!

Mosart

Hi all hardcore Sk players.

Who have Phi client? I want to play on erver but nobody play hardcore Sk at default server.(

Binarydream

Will there be a form of neolithic to space-age progression added sometime in the future? I know someone made a mod to do so, perhaps you or the team could approach the user about permission to apply it to Hardcore SK?

Canute

GHXX's Tech Advancing
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=22598.0
should work with the modpack, but don't forget there is alot to research at this modpack and you will prolly do alot unwanted research before you can advance in the techlevel.

Tig2

Is storage not working or just im doing not right? It looks like i cant stor any items in barrels, chest, baskets ect. Palates, skips work just fine.

Is Psychology mod still not recommended in this modpack?
"The strongest among you, may not wear a crown"

CaptainSpaceBear

Hi Guys,

Really enjoy this mod. Think I've found a game breaking bug. Fueled stove stops producing Fine meals (having been able to produce up until that point). On attempt to force I get the need materials greyout. Normal suspects checked and it all appears as though it should work. Able to produce a few simple meals then after pawn leaves job same bug appears. Deconstruct fueled stove and build electric and try alternating cooks but same issue appears.

Tried uninstalling and re-installing from scratch.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is as far as I've ever gotten!