[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Tig2

Quote from: CaptainSpaceBear on November 01, 2017, 07:39:30 AM
Hi Guys,

Really enjoy this mod. Think I've found a game breaking bug. Fueled stove stops producing Fine meals (having been able to produce up until that point). On attempt to force I get the need materials greyout. Normal suspects checked and it all appears as though it should work. Able to produce a few simple meals then after pawn leaves job same bug appears. Deconstruct fueled stove and build electric and try alternating cooks but same issue appears.

Tried uninstalling and re-installing from scratch.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is as far as I've ever gotten!

Under number "make until you have..." is a limit marker, "have minimum of" default is 1 and then bill is grayed out and paused. Check it
"The strongest among you, may not wear a crown"

Canute

QuoteDeconstruct fueled stove and build electric and try alternating cooks but same issue appears.
This show me that isn't an issue with the modpack.
I think it is more an issue with the user.
Check if got the nessesary resources, the meal recipes from the modpack differ from the vanilia recipes.
Check if you enable "allow fresh"
Check for the resource search range.
Check for the level restriction, maybe you accidently move a slider.

What does it say when you let your cook try to force to cook ?

CaptainSpaceBear

Tig: Not quite sure I understand? Bill had been set too 'until you have' of 30 and had 14 in stock with an unpause at 20. Changing the 'until you have' number to 1 pauses the bill but still gives the 'need materials' message when trying to force the pawn.

Canute: I'd rather it was me and am still unsure whether or not it is! Unfortunately those are the normal suspects I'm talking about. I can believe I messed up a bill somehow but creating a new bill with the default settings leads to the same result. On trying to force pawn I get the 'need materials' message. When left to cook naturally pawns turn to other tasks. Playing around with it I get similar problems at the campfire with Roasted Meat. However I can apparently produce vegetable broth and baked potatoes.

Canute

Take a closer look what you need for these recipes, meat isn't allways the same meat at this modpack.
At vanilia simple/fine meal you can use all kind if meats. Human/insect are not selected but useable, but thats not happen at HCSK.

CaptainSpaceBear

Thanks for the help Canute but I'm almost positive it isn't that. I have eggs, prime and raw meat stockpiled along with beanpod, pumpkin and potato in varying quantities. I've also tried bringing those resources next to the stove out of their wooden pots. I could accept that I'd messed the bill up with tinkering but then why with new bills with default settings and why roasted meat and simple meals affected to? I'd been quite happily producing up until this point with the same resources in stockpile.

DarkBahamut

Hi, I just downloaded the latest Rimworld and Hardcore SK after a pause, I think the last version I played was A16.
Anyway, my performance got a huge hit with the new version, my FPS are fairly low even in the beginning of a new colony, where it usually would start to stutter only after a long playthrough on the biggest map possible (ludeoncrous? can't quite remember the name at the moment).

Have you guys got any tips?
Thanks in advance :)

lordmidas

Quote from: Tig2 on October 31, 2017, 03:13:41 PM
Is storage not working or just im doing not right? It looks like i cant stor any items in barrels, chest, baskets ect. Palates, skips work just fine.

Is Psychology mod still not recommended in this modpack?
For storage: Check if the "Allow Fresh" is green marked. Otherwise nothing will be stored in there. I use Psychology with this modpack. So far no trouble. Just disable the leadership mod which comes with this modpack if you use Psychology.

Tig2

Quote from: lordmidas on November 03, 2017, 04:14:14 AM
Quote from: Tig2 on October 31, 2017, 03:13:41 PM
Is storage not working or just im doing not right? It looks like i cant stor any items in barrels, chest, baskets ect. Palates, skips work just fine.

Is Psychology mod still not recommended in this modpack?
For storage: Check if the "Allow Fresh" is green marked. Otherwise nothing will be stored in there. I use Psychology with this modpack. So far no trouble. Just disable the leadership mod which comes with this modpack if you use Psychology.

Thans, i figured it out, "Reclaim Reuse Recycle - Harvest & reuse Corpse  parts" broke storage system and even stockpiles. Remove it and it all works fine. Shame, hi tier prostetics are not cheap

Many thanks for psychology tip. Disabling Leadership mode is save frandly or not?

And good sugetions what mods can i add to make my HCSK more fun?

Already gor, EB - Laser Drill, Psychology,

PS. Sorry for bad english ^^

lude

Hi, I wanted to ask if you could update prison labor past 7.7 because from 7 to 7.0 it introduces a likely bug to happen which will cause all prison labor derived farmwork to drop the items as forbidden.

Also while looking at a few files I wondered when core data will be migrated, a few sicknesses (half of them) are missing from the biome defs and due to the drastically decreased mean time to happen for sicknesses all I get (with verion from yesterday as well as that from two weeks ago) is malaria (tho most cases come from mosquitos) within 20 quadrums I have yet to see any other sickness.

If you want more people on the project I would also volunteer to migrate some of the changes from core and newer mods to the hardcore sk specific ones (since most or a lot of mods there have been updated from the modpacks site for better compability I assume?, but I remember that there were similar differences from current versions of mods/core and the hardcore sk pack a year ago)

@Tig2 where or how did you install psychology so that it works? Or did you remove helptab to make it work? I am not even aware of any incompabilities between the two, or from what I know leadership and psychology should work together. There are a few people for who leadership did not work on new game start, but it was most likely to ancient danger being active on the map but not explored/unhidden, a bug which will keep elections from happening.

Tig2

Quote from: lude on November 03, 2017, 07:58:57 AM
@Tig2 where or how did you install psychology so that it works? Or did you remove helptab to make it work? I am not even aware of any incompabilities between the two, or from what I know leadership and psychology should work together. There are a few people for who leadership did not work on new game start, but it was most likely to ancient danger being active on the map but not explored/unhidden, a bug which will keep elections from happening.

Well... i just put psychology folder in mods folder, and activated it after all other hcsk mods, you need new game for that. No problems from my part, and i got leadership popup on beginning normally. No problems there. And i did not disable helptab. I thing creator of psychology mod update some thing and now it run with hcsk with no risk and problems. If you search hcsk topic, skyarkhangel says that psychology is not recommended with hcsk. But no other info later. Its from few months back.

lude

Ah nice I should perhaps have started a new game to check, will do that next.
For some reason I don't seem to be able to do surgery on my asaris which just put a dent into my scenario.
Anyone know where and how I could add some lines so I can do a liver transplant?

Hmm I guess the issue might have been that I started a game with extended human body simulator by phineas and that it's not an epoe issue, will test.

lude

So I wonder, I got another locust attack, but this time crashbugs won't stop spawning, there always seems to be around 80 to 160 crash bugs around traversing over the map, two thousand or so must have passed by now, does anyone know where in the save file I could find the respective line that keeps this incident active?

Lonfield

Quote from: DarkBahamut on November 02, 2017, 01:03:28 PM
Hi, I just downloaded the latest Rimworld and Hardcore SK after a pause, I think the last version I played was A16.
Anyway, my performance got a huge hit with the new version, my FPS are fairly low even in the beginning of a new colony, where it usually would start to stutter only after a long playthrough on the biggest map possible (ludeoncrous? can't quite remember the name at the moment).

Have you guys got any tips?
Thanks in advance :)

It happent to me with A17, exactly the same. No one ever found an explanation

sidfu

fyi do not use any map size bigger than 300x300 with hcsk. its cause rimworld is 32bit and still using outdated unity 4 engine.

another thing your lag is probably caused by your job setup. u cant have everyone doing everything as they will constantly be fighting for jobs. i understand people want to micro manage people but which is more important your fps or micro managing them?

1st. disable fire fighting till u need it.
2. have patent and bed rest to 1. these should be the only 2 that everyone should have 1 in.
3. dont have everyone set to flick have a 2-3 people max that have a job that they dont leave base much
4. pick 3 jobs for each pawn. this is crafting and such jobs. doctor, and such jobs u dont do often dont count.
job flow should be like this main job----->job did if main job is finish or others doing it-----> 3rd job like hauling or cleaning that nearly always need done

what setting up the jobs like that does is lower the things the game has to check. for example if u have everyone to 1 firefighting then every single sec the game will check whole map for a fire atleast once for each pawn u have. so say u have 10 pawns that means its checking for fire 10 times a sec atleast on the home zone.

on crash bug spawn it should be fixed if u have the newest version.

Lonfield

Quote from: sidfu on November 07, 2017, 06:46:03 PM
fyi do not use any map size bigger than 300x300 with hcsk. its cause rimworld is 32bit and still using outdated unity 4 engine.

another thing your lag is probably caused by your job setup. u cant have everyone doing everything as they will constantly be fighting for jobs. i understand people want to micro manage people but which is more important your fps or micro managing them?

1st. disable fire fighting till u need it.
2. have patent and bed rest to 1. these should be the only 2 that everyone should have 1 in.
3. dont have everyone set to flick have a 2-3 people max that have a job that they dont leave base much
4. pick 3 jobs for each pawn. this is crafting and such jobs. doctor, and such jobs u dont do often dont count.
job flow should be like this main job----->job did if main job is finish or others doing it-----> 3rd job like hauling or cleaning that nearly always need done

what setting up the jobs like that does is lower the things the game has to check. for example if u have everyone to 1 firefighting then every single sec the game will check whole map for a fire atleast once for each pawn u have. so say u have 10 pawns that means its checking for fire 10 times a sec atleast on the home zone.

on crash bug spawn it should be fixed if u have the newest version.

I played in 275x275 and it lags in less than 15 days and with most of the jobs disabled. Anyway, testing it again