[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Shad

Ok, so I have the latest version for A17b and had he following problem:
In winter marshes, rivers, lakes, oceans and so on freeze. But when the ice melts, it all turns to shallow water.

Entropy147

Greetings, I noticed that the futuristic weapons crafting table seems to be missing a few laser and plasma weapon recipes (for example, the M-10 Spiker and the C1 Ascension pistol) is this intentional?

Edit: I also noticed that colonists with bionic/cybernetic arms can't wear gloves or gauntlets

There is no Vic

Fun! Thought my game had locked up. Restarted and waited. 10+ simultaneous raids! 1751 enemies on the map. They seem to be fighting each other.

Edit: 750+ raids. I got tired of counting.

ThomasCro

Hey guys, I'm still playing A16 because I don't want to play without MinStock or Moody and I have a question.

Is it in ANY way possible to add the job queuing from B18 into A16 or is it too complicated to do?

sergiocella

I've installed the latest version of the mod. When I start a new game, i have this problem:

https://imgur.com/a/5Halv

They cant work because they have a manipulation health problem, i dont understand because its the beggining of the game.

The mods enabled are Core, HugsLib, Humanoid Allien Races 2.0, Combat Extended and Core SK, in these order. I know that in the tutorial explains other order of the mods but in these case i cant generate the map.

Canute

1. The devs didn't even update these forum post to be availble for B18, so if you look for faster help from the modders of these modpack, you should use discord.

2. at the installation, you should use/copy the ModsConfig.xml, start the game, and then disable the mod you don't work. Don't forget to delete the config folder.

The red line normaly means these pawns are incap. does they still can move at your colony?

sergiocella

Quote from: Canute on December 09, 2017, 12:42:59 PM
1. The devs didn't even update these forum post to be availble for B18, so if you look for faster help from the modders of these modpack, you should use discord.

2. at the installation, you should use/copy the ModsConfig.xml, start the game, and then disable the mod you don't work. Don't forget to delete the config folder.

The red line normaly means these pawns are incap. does they still can move at your colony?

Yes, I did this.

Two of them are incapacity, but the first one can move, eat and fight, but he can't work cause these problem :|

Canute

I just suggest to start over and to activate EdB_prepare carefully.
Believe me, this modpack is very difficult and you don't want 2 incap. people at the beginning.
And if you arn't familar with the modpack, you prolly want another start after you got the basic knowledge how the new crafting and research works.

r4ky

i agree with what Canute said, you ll need time to get how new mod works new workbench to do new ressource to get, this really not the same gameplay and the start is very hard when you re not familiar with the modpack.

GADefence

I also recommend you pick up a few trait packs to add more traits. Dilute the traits a bit so you end up with a few less 8 trait all thumbs duncey paranoid wet noodle shits who burn water. Statically speaking, there shouldn't be this many duncey all thumbs on the planet that don't know how to cook but do know how to invade you for stuff.

I'd complain about the amount of snobs too, but considering the amount of philistine people there are, you probably created the snobs via everyone is a critic due to the bad art.

PS: Anyone know an update on the ETA for B18's SK?

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: GADefence on December 11, 2017, 01:53:59 PM
I also recommend you pick up a few trait packs to add more traits. Dilute the traits a bit so you end up with a few less 8 trait all thumbs duncey paranoid wet noodle shits who burn water. Statically speaking, there shouldn't be this many duncey all thumbs on the planet that don't know how to cook but do know how to invade you for stuff.

I'd complain about the amount of snobs too, but considering the amount of philistine people there are, you probably created the snobs via everyone is a critic due to the bad art.

PS: Anyone know an update on the ETA for B18's SK?

I could be wrong, but looking at the git, it looks like they are still working on finishing up a final version for A17. I don't see any B18 labeled work started yet. Doesn't mean they aren't working on it privately before committing anything up to git though I guess.

Summing up that run on thought above, lol.... think it will be a while yet.

Saberwulfy

Where's plasteel? My eletric furnace do not have the recipe and when i mine it from mountain i get nickel

Lonfield

Is the modpack being updated?

I'm waitting patiently for it but would like to know if it's in progress or I should go for something different, or a total rollback to A16. Last build i can use of this mod

Shad

Quote from: Saberwulfy on December 16, 2017, 04:55:47 AM
Where's plasteel? My eletric furnace do not have the recipe and when i mine it from mountain i get nickel
As far as I know, there is no plasteel in this mod.
You need an electic arc furnace (a different large thing, not the electric furnace), and then you can smelt various advnced alloys. Stein is probably the most obvious to use, being quite straightforward and simply being upgraded from steel. The next tier would be stuff like ferrotitanium.

Shad

Quote from: Lonfield on December 16, 2017, 11:47:35 AM
Is the modpack being updated?

I'm waitting patiently for it but would like to know if it's in progress or I should go for something different, or a total rollback to A16. Last build i can use of this mod
Yes. You can check the Discord channel. The A17 version on Github is "done", and a B18 version is expetected "soon".