[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Aslowturtleayylmao

thanks for this work my dude
without mod packs like this my depression would be harder to handle
especially since vanilla rimworld is bad/boring and needs mods to make it playable/unlock its true fun/potential.
I call it the Elder Scrolls Effect. happens to tons of games sadly...

here is hoping Tynan maybe adds some key features or improved mod support (yeah i know its already really good but maybe some more mod list options like sorting, instant add to bottom or top, saving loading mod lists, that would be nice)

Mistrornge

Crash consistently before planetfall.  I can see the map I am to play on but as soon as I remove popups it crashes to desktop. 
Downloaded the files today.  Have Core, Hugslib, and the rest of the mods alphabetically.  I placed the xml in the proper location. 
Everything else seems to work. 

iUnchain3d

When I start a new colony, make factions aren't loading in. Any idea why?

Arkaile

Quote from: Mistrornge on January 03, 2018, 12:44:17 PM
Crash consistently before planetfall.  I can see the map I am to play on but as soon as I remove popups it crashes to desktop. 
Downloaded the files today.  Have Core, Hugslib, and the rest of the mods alphabetically.  I placed the xml in the proper location. 

This was been happening to me as well until I tried a smaller map size. It's not really to my liking, but at least it lets the game run with this mod pack. Give it a shot if it doesn't bother you.

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Mistrornge on January 03, 2018, 12:44:17 PM

I thought it came with a ModsConfig.xml to have all of the mods loaded in a proper order?

ErdTod

I've got the locust attack event that spawned me around 40 crashbugs, and when I killed them - they spawned again, and again - I killed around 200 of them by now, but there are still around 50 of them, and when I kill them - they sawn again. What should I do? Feels like a bug.

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: ErdTod on January 04, 2018, 06:58:06 PM
I've got the locust attack event that spawned me around 40 crashbugs, and when I killed them - they spawned again, and again - I killed around 200 of them by now, but there are still around 50 of them, and when I kill them - they sawn again. What should I do? Feels like a bug.

No no, you've got it right. They are called crashbugs, because they are bugs that keep coming until you crash your game.

sidfu

on ccrash bugs just leave them they will eat all the corpses then leave when hungry.

SunSeeker

Thanks for updating the mod! its impossible to play rimworld without it!

joeloverbeck

Can anyone point out that the industrial rollers are back in, whenever that happens? I don't see myself playing with mods if that one isn't included.

kenmtraveller

Just saying, it would be so awesome if HCSK incorporated the B18 version of RimAtomics.  Any thoughts about doing so?

LordDWM

prison labor has been removed from mod pack? When will the update be?

SunSeeker

So, I played for about 3 hours and here's what I find:

In the begining everything runs as intended, with only a annoying flaw that is when someone hunt a animal, he/she reload the weapon and go back to base and leave the animal corpse there, strange...

after sometime, the game starts behaving weird, sometimes the pawns forget to do its chores, mainly when having fun, the stand still with no task to do, untill I manually send them to do a labor.

also, sometimes a random animal start running through the map, leaving TONS of blood in its trail. in the early game its okay but when you have tons of thigs going on I suffered a small dps drop.

If you need any screenshot or a log please tell me so, also point where can I upload the files xD

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: SunSeeker on January 05, 2018, 03:22:15 PM
So, I played for about 3 hours and here's what I find:

In the begining everything runs as intended, with only a annoying flaw that is when someone hunt a animal, he/she reload the weapon and go back to base and leave the animal corpse there, strange...

after sometime, the game starts behaving weird, sometimes the pawns forget to do its chores, mainly when having fun, the stand still with no task to do, untill I manually send them to do a labor.

also, sometimes a random animal start running through the map, leaving TONS of blood in its trail. in the early game its okay but when you have tons of thigs going on I suffered a small dps drop.

If you need any screenshot or a log please tell me so, also point where can I upload the files xD

There's a mod that has rain wash away all filth, which I think includes blood. Might be worth looking into.

SunSeeker

I thought common rain already did this, I'm playing a map with righ rainfall just to erase all this blood