[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: SunSeeker on January 05, 2018, 07:16:21 PM
I thought common rain already did this, I'm playing a map with righ rainfall just to erase all this blood

I think you're right, but maybe rain doesn't wash away rubble and dirt though. My mistake!

Sarge

Am I allowed to use Numbers! for my current non-SK game and if so, how can I do so?

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Sarge on January 05, 2018, 07:23:19 PM
Am I allowed to use Numbers! for my current non-SK game and if so, how can I do so?

Try just copying the Numbers folder from the HardcoreSK/Mods folder, into your RimWorld/Mods folder, then start RW and activate the mod, and keep your fingers crossed that it works! I've already done this with a few of the other mods in HardcoreSK and haven't had any issues.

baiph

How would I use Clutter's door lock features here? The one in this modpack is limited as it can just lock a door the same as forbidding it or maybe I am just not doing something right. Thanks.

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: baiph on January 05, 2018, 08:53:01 PM
How would I use Clutter's door lock features here? The one in this modpack is limited as it can just lock a door the same as forbidding it or maybe I am just not doing something right. Thanks.

C'mon bud that one wasn't hard to find. Try this https://www.sendspace.com/file/5nf6vd, and use the Clutter Structure Door Stuff. All you had to do was check out the Clutter thread.

Sarge

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on January 05, 2018, 07:54:13 PM

Try just copying the Numbers folder from the HardcoreSK/Mods folder, into your RimWorld/Mods folder, then start RW and activate the mod, and keep your fingers crossed that it works! I've already done this with a few of the other mods in HardcoreSK and haven't had any issues.

Awww, it doesn't work  :'(

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Sarge on January 05, 2018, 11:13:30 PM

How so? Errors? Tried a different load order? Might be able to help if you give something more to go on.

IWannaLiveinHolland

I made an account just to talk about this.
I started trying RimWorld not long ago, and the modpack just today.
Loving it a lot, great job everyone.
But I think I can't find a work around what I think it's a bug. A have a fueled cooking stove, and meat and fruits. I have over 100 fruits and 100 meat, it's not an issue with not having the resources. These resources Are in a stockpile that is supposed to contain them. The cooking bench is fueled. The stockpile is in range. My colonist has the skill level. There is no weird prisoner room fucking things up. But I just Can't cook simple meals. I can roast meat, I can do some of the other bills, but when I try to do the simple meals recipe it tells me I don't have the materials. I've tried saving/loading, quitting to OS, deconstructing the bench and reconstructing it in different places, but nothing seems to work. Right now simple meals would be the my Best option and I consider them to be very important, so I'm really here to Beg for new options, opinions, and how you think I could fix this. Thank you for your time.

blader011

There is bug on tent. When you reinstall the support column somewhere, pack the tent and deploy it again, the tent will be destroyed. Next time you reinstall the support column,pack the tent and deploy it again, it will be whole again. The room is still there but there is no support column and you can reuse the tent .Sorry for bad english hehe.

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: IWannaLiveinHolland on January 06, 2018, 01:20:54 AM
I made an account just to talk about this.
I started trying RimWorld not long ago, and the modpack just today.
Loving it a lot, great job everyone.
But I think I can't find a work around what I think it's a bug. A have a fueled cooking stove, and meat and fruits. I have over 100 fruits and 100 meat, it's not an issue with not having the resources. These resources Are in a stockpile that is supposed to contain them. The cooking bench is fueled. The stockpile is in range. My colonist has the skill level. There is no weird prisoner room fucking things up. But I just Can't cook simple meals. I can roast meat, I can do some of the other bills, but when I try to do the simple meals recipe it tells me I don't have the materials. I've tried saving/loading, quitting to OS, deconstructing the bench and reconstructing it in different places, but nothing seems to work. Right now simple meals would be the my Best option and I consider them to be very important, so I'm really here to Beg for new options, opinions, and how you think I could fix this. Thank you for your time.

Have you checked out the details of the simple meal bill? Do you have it set to accept the specific fruit and meat you have on hand? Do you have the ingredient radius too small?

IWannaLiveinHolland

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on January 06, 2018, 02:09:22 AM
Have you checked out the details of the simple meal bill? Do you have it set to accept the specific fruit and meat you have on hand? Do you have the ingredient radius too small?
Thank you for answering Harry_Dicks. Yes to all. Range is set to max, I'ved tried changing it a bit but it didn't help. Skill range is set to 0-20. The recipe is set to allow any kind of ingredient, I've double checked it.

Sarge

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on January 05, 2018, 11:19:29 PM

How so? Errors? Tried a different load order? Might be able to help if you give something more to go on.

No errors in the log. When you click the Numbers button at the bottom of the screen nothing happens.

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: IWannaLiveinHolland on January 06, 2018, 02:29:38 AM
Quote from: Harry_Dicks on January 06, 2018, 02:09:22 AM
Thank you for answering Harry_Dicks. Yes to all. Range is set to max, I'ved tried changing it a bit but it didn't help. Skill range is set to 0-20. The recipe is set to allow any kind of ingredient, I've double checked it.

Are you using any storage mods, that the ingredients are stored in? Or are they just sitting on the ground? I know there can sometimes be an issue with storage mods that have items exist in a "pocket dimension" and pawns can have issues fulfilling bill ingredients, as they think they aren't in the game. Anything after that, I'm kinda at a loss bud, sorry! But any more info you could provide definitely helps!

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Sarge on January 06, 2018, 02:47:12 AM
Quote from: Harry_Dicks on January 05, 2018, 11:19:29 PM

No errors in the log. When you click the Numbers button at the bottom of the screen nothing happens.

I suppose it could have some dependencies on the Core_SK. You could just try using the entire modpack, and then just disable the ones you aren't using, and then try throwing in the other mods you were using. It might be worth a shot!

EDIT: Here you go http://lttlword.ru/download/rimworld/Mods/numbers/A18/Numbers.zip

Harry_Dicks

Browsing through the texture files for this mod.. holy shit. What I wouldn't give for a stand alone version of that blast gate, though! Also all of the production and power buildings with animations look absolutely amazing. Now I've gone and looked at all this stuff, I can no longer ignore it. Damn it, damn it all, I'm never gonna get around to playing this game with so many mods to keep setting up! :P