[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

kaltruhe

It is the best rimworld mod I ever played! I hope the locks mod (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1157085076&searchtext=locks) will be included in hardcore SK. It is compatible with it?

skyarkhangel

Quote from: kaltruhe on May 01, 2018, 09:25:18 AM
It is the best rimworld mod I ever played! I hope the locks mod (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1157085076&searchtext=locks) will be included in hardcore SK. It is compatible with it?

Hardcore SK has already another locks. But for future compatibility with Prison Labor we switch to Avius Locks.

Quote from: legendary on April 28, 2018, 01:07:37 AM
Is it still not possible to turn off CE mod? One of the most annoying mods ever.

what are annoying? If ammo, you can disable it in mod settings.
By the way, Combat Realism was the first mod from which Hardcore SK starts in 2015 year ;)

Mistrornge

OMG the initial load time.  At 30 minutes so far.

XanWasting

So, there's discord for this mod? how do I get there?

anyway, i've encountered something... silly.
Namely, when a bridge I built gets destroyed during fight, it does disappear... except it's effects don't. 87% walk speed on shallow watter, can't terraform the affected tile, can't rebuild a bridge, and obviously can't deconstruct it because it doesnt exist (only the tile "properties" are locked).

one fix that I found is using this horrible 21x21 Rock tool from dev mode, then use terraforming all the way back to shallow water, and the tile is fixed....
except the surrounding 21x21 area is completely f****d.

Is there some better solution to this problem? or at least is there some way to run that horrid 21x21 tool, but with only on 1x1 area?

EDIT: ok, now, after playing rimworld for X years, I discover the "set terrain" dev command (setting the terrain to shallow ocean water again fixes the problem too)
still, the bridges should be either: un-destroyable, and possible to remove with "remove floor", OR, destroyable, but setting the terrain type back to the proper one after they're destroyed.

Canute

Quote from: XanWasting on May 02, 2018, 01:06:32 PM
So, there's discord for this mod? how do I get there?
Check the First posting, there is a link.

legendary

Quote from: legendary on April 28, 2018, 01:07:37 AM
Is it still not possible to turn off CE mod? One of the most annoying mods ever.

what are annoying? If ammo, you can disable it in mod settings.
By the way, Combat Realism was the first mod from which Hardcore SK starts in 2015 year ;)
[/quote]

Wait, what?! Can I disable finite ammo now? OMG...
StarCraft | WarZone 2100 | Civilization | RimWorld | Homeworld - games that deserve your time of life.

Dama

Does anyone know if you're able to add the mod "Mad Skills" https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=11148.0 to this modpack without issue?

Also, anyone tried "Zombieland Mod" https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=32601.0?  Combat Extended is compatible with it so I'm wondering if there are any other issues?

Canute

Mad skills should work, it don't add items. But even not, there shouldn't be any problem to remove it if you encounter problems.

Zombieland , i think i saw that some people did that.  But since HCSK allready got a very high memory useage i wouldn't recomment it.

Dama

Cool, thanks man.  I'll try mad skills within the next few days after I finish my current run.

Starfly

Hello everyone. I really love the mod, but what really overkills me is the huge amount of apparel and weapons. Can anyone suggest me a good everyday apparel setup made of hyperweave? The basic stuff (button down-shirt etc) can't be made from it. Furthermore, any advice which weapons I could use (I'm at the advance weaponcraft table now, not into futuristic yet) which give a good hit but aren't hindering that much in my everyday colony duties? Or how do you handle raids? Do your soldiers run armless and are only equipped when a raid occurs?

captainradish

I'm having an issue getting Prepare Carefully to work. I keep getting errors after I save and try to reload presets. Is there a known problem with loading presets?

Sarge

Game won't generate a world for me, right out of the box. It loads and just returns to the world gen screen. Any advice?

Canute

Sarge,
i would say, reread the special install instruction of this modpack, and disable other mod that don't belong to this modpack.

Sarge

Quote from: Canute on May 12, 2018, 07:15:37 AM
Sarge,
i would say, reread the special install instruction of this modpack, and disable other mod that don't belong to this modpack.

No luck unfortunately, same result.

Canute