[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

macbuk

The bulk/mass system stopped working after one of the lastest updates, now pawns just carry 75 of anything, no matter what.

captainradish

Quote from: captainradish on May 11, 2018, 05:57:23 PM
I'm having an issue getting Prepare Carefully to work. I keep getting errors after I save and try to reload presets. Is there a known problem with loading presets?

OK, I discovered that Prepare Carefully seems to work just fine if you disable the mods that add faces.

Canute

Quote from: Sarge on May 12, 2018, 04:46:26 PM
Quote from: Canute on May 12, 2018, 10:27:15 AM
Did you delete the config folder ?

Yeah.
When you did anything correct i have no idea.
But you still can ask the mod dev's at their discord channel (link at the first posting).

Shad

Quote from: Starfly on May 11, 2018, 10:14:32 AM
Hello everyone. I really love the mod, but what really overkills me is the huge amount of apparel and weapons. Can anyone suggest me a good everyday apparel setup made of hyperweave? The basic stuff (button down-shirt etc) can't be made from it. Furthermore, any advice which weapons I could use (I'm at the advance weaponcraft table now, not into futuristic yet) which give a good hit but aren't hindering that much in my everyday colony duties? Or how do you handle raids? Do your soldiers run armless and are only equipped when a raid occurs?
I wouldn't make any everyday stuff out of hyperweave. It's for high end combat gear. The only "civilian" stuff I can think of is Techno Boots. Otherwise, just have your civilian wear regular clothes. What your are looking for is item bonuses for work speed/movement/job bonuses, and these are completely independent of the material you use. Weapons, same thing. Civilians use civilian tools (hammer for builders, pick for miners...). If you must, give them a pistol or a knife for self defence (these have the smallest penalties).

You want to use the "Assign" tab to create templates for what your colonists wear and equip. This way you can tell your colonists to swap from civilian to soldier attire in a single click. As you colony grows larger, you start getting dedicated soldiers, who don't do anything else besides cleaning/hauling.

Marduk

The nuclear fallout scenario is borked, it seems to work, but makes a UI-less freeze if you try to get to the world map. I don't get that problem with other scenarios.

Metamaniac

Is it normal that I can just claim/deconstruct the pylons during the 'strange artifact' event?

It says the pylons are protected by a shield, but I was able to claim/deconstruct the pylons without ever scouting the artifact. After a while the pylons stopped spawning and I just got dry thunderstorms for years (which is inconsequential in a volcanic biome).

A little anti-climactic if that's working as intended, but it seems like a bug to me.

Canute

The thunderstorm arn't the main danger.
After all pylon's are spawned, the owner of the Strange artifact will arrive and try to claim the map.
But i am not sure if the deconstruction/claim of the pylon's interfere with the event script and the last invasion don't appear anymore when you claim them before.
But i agree, you shouldn't be able to claim/deconstruct them before you finished the research process and deactivate the shield.

Metamaniac

Ah, thanks for the quick reply, Canute. I did have a feeling something big was supposed to happen, but since i took down a pylon before all 8 could spawn, nothing really happened, though i do keep getting dry thunderstorms. I guess next time I won't mess with the pylons and pretend they're indestructible.

But since i can't reroll (permadeath mode), I suppose my pathetic tribe has been spared... this time.

Oddworld75

GreenWyvern998194 started 10 jobs in 10 ticks. List: (WaitMaintainPosture (Job_9952185)) , (DrawEnergyFromFire (Job_9952190) A=Thing_Fire1011613) (WaitMaintainPosture (Job_9952191)) , (DrawEnergyFromFire (Job_9952195) A=Thing_Fire1011613) (WaitMaintainPosture (Job_9952196)) , (DrawEnergyFromFire (Job_9952200) A=Thing_Fire1011613) (WaitMaintainPosture (Job_9952201)) , (DrawEnergyFromFire (Job_9952204) A=Thing_Fire1011613) (WaitMaintainPosture (Job_9952205)) , et (DrawEnergyFromFire (Job_9952210) A=Thing_Fire1011613) (WaitMaintainPosture (Job_9952211))  lastJobGiver=null, curJob.def=WaitMaintainPosture, curDriver=Verse.AI.JobDriver_WaitMaintainPosture
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:StartErrorRecoverJob(String)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:FinalizeTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)
SK.Feenix:Tick()
TickMultiThread.TickList_Tick:Prefix(TickList)
Verse.TickList:Tick_Patch1(Object)
TickMultiThread.TickManager_DoSingleTick:Prefix(TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

saqib126

Not sure why, but after 2 hours of testing mods, it seems MoreInfoBox stops the game from loading to the menu screen and Cleaning Area stops you from creating a new world. This also occurs without any added mods from steam workshop or other sources, just from the modpack.

sidfu

Quote from: saqib126 on May 28, 2018, 03:16:09 AM
Not sure why, but after 2 hours of testing mods, it seems MoreInfoBox stops the game from loading to the menu screen and Cleaning Area stops you from creating a new world. This also occurs without any added mods from steam workshop or other sources, just from the modpack.

neither of those are correct. i have them enabled and game is fine. check your load order. also try redownloading the mod as its possible a file is corrupted

saqib126

Nevermind, upon installing Hardcore SK on my desktop, I found that i moved the mod config file to the C:\Users\saqib126\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld\Config instead of C:\Users\saqib126\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld by Ludeon Studios\Config, with the config file in the right place, those 2 mods seem to be working.

CTjensen

I keep getting an error when trying to generate a world any suggestions?

Exception from asynchronous event: System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for AlienRace.HarmonyPatches ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at AlienRace.HarmonyPatches+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<.cctor>b__0 (AlienRace.ThingDef_AlienRace ar) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[AlienRace.ThingDef_AlienRace].ForEach (System.Action`1 action) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at AlienRace.HarmonyPatches..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor (intptr)

at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor (RuntimeTypeHandle type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility.CallAll () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.PlayDataLoader.<DoPlayLoad>m__2 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Verse.LongEventHandler.ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Goo Poni

Looked through the past 10 pages of this thread and getting nothing on it, so I figure I'd ask here. Recently updated to a newer version of this modpack. Am having an issue where I crash straight to desktop a few seconds into starting a new colony. The issues generally seem to revolve around me running out of memory (presumably video memory), which is odd as I've had no change in GPU since the last time I played this modpack, though at this point my GPU *is* steadily dying. Here's a couple excerpts. Could very well be a complete non-issue and just be my dying GPU as it is suffering from constant overheating. It idles in the high 50s and just about any remotely good looking 3d game pushes it to the maximum of 95c.

static_quality_Injector: _SkillUI _GetSkillDescription injected successfully!

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

static_quality_Injector: _Plant _Resting injected successfully!

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

static_quality_plus injected.

HandleD3DDeviceLost
  HandleD3DDeviceLost: still lost
Skipped rendering frame because GfxDevice is in invalid state (device lost)

(Filename:  Line: 774)

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

HandleD3DDeviceLost

Arachnophobia :: Spider Biome Settings Adjusted :: Current Factor: 1

Haterados are coming after 9.363585 days.

Couldn't extract exception string from exception (another exception of class 'OutOfMemoryException' was thrown while processing the stack trace)

(Filename:  Line: 558)

(Error: 33028496 Filename:  Line: 0)

GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced)

(Filename:  Line: 490)

Couldn't extract exception string from exception (another exception of class 'OutOfMemoryException' was thrown while processing the stack trace)

(Error: 309068104 Filename:  Line: 18512528)

(Error: 305422216 Filename:  Line: 18512528)

(Error: 33028456 Filename:  Line: 0)

SeasonalWeather: adjusting baseWeatherCommonalities

[AllowTool] Injected 6 designators

QualityBuilder added to orders category.

Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 52652.
Total: 391.746643 ms (FindLiveObjects: 5.118970 ms CreateObjectMapping: 5.907664 ms MarkObjects: 380.633911 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.085588 ms)

Crash!!!
SymInit: Symbol-SearchPath: '.;D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld;D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\system32;SRV*C:\websymbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols;', symOptions: 530, UserName: 'Yoshi'
OS-Version: 10.0.17134 () 0x100-0x1

====
A lot of System32 dll files later
====
========== OUTPUTING STACK TRACE ==================

ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'Attempt to access invalid address.' (Address: 771E0682)
0x771E0682 (KERNELBASE)
0x1010B650 (mono) unity_mono_reflection_method_get_method
0x1010BB96 (mono) unity_mono_reflection_method_get_method
0x1010BCA0 (mono) unity_mono_reflection_method_get_method
0x1010ACA9 (mono) unity_mono_reflection_method_get_method
0x1010AD40 (mono) unity_mono_reflection_method_get_method
0x1010AE66 (mono) unity_mono_reflection_method_get_method
0x1005E089 (mono) mono_string_new_size
0x1005F059 (mono) mono_string_new_utf16
0x1005F18C (mono) mono_string_new_wrapper
0x1005FFBE (mono) mono_ldstr
0x100D6798 (mono) mono_set_break_policy
0x100F02AA (mono) mono_set_defaults
0x100F10F7 (mono) mono_set_defaults
0x100F1652 (mono) mono_set_defaults
0x100F16BF (mono) mono_set_defaults
0x100EB123 (mono) mono_debugger_run_finally
  ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'The specified module could not be found.' (Address: 06060066)
  ERROR: SymGetModuleInfo64, GetLastError: 'A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed.' (Address: 06060066)
0x06060066 ((<unknown>))
0x2AECBB39 (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper runtime-invoke) object:runtime_invoke_object__this__ (object,intptr,intptr,intptr)
0x100F190D (mono) mono_set_defaults
0x1005D87C (mono) mono_runtime_invoke
0x10061E50 (mono) mono_print_unhandled_exception
0x100623ED (mono) mono_unhandled_exception
0x100E9385 (mono) mono_walk_stack
0x100E9A6E (mono) mono_debugger_run_finally
0x100F8CAC (mono) mono_type_get_modifiers
  ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'The specified module could not be found.' (Address: 06060DCF)
  ERROR: SymGetModuleInfo64, GetLastError: 'A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed.' (Address: 06060DCF)
0x06060DCF ((<unknown>))
0x1002AD27 (mono) mono_gc_out_of_memory
0x1010AE66 (mono) unity_mono_reflection_method_get_method
0x1005E089 (mono) mono_string_new_size
0x1005F059 (mono) mono_string_new_utf16
0x1005F18C (mono) mono_string_new_wrapper
0x1005FFBE (mono) mono_ldstr
0x100D6798 (mono) mono_set_break_policy
0x100F02AA (mono) mono_set_defaults
0x100F10F7 (mono) mono_set_defaults
0x100F1652 (mono) mono_set_defaults
0x100F16BF (mono) mono_set_defaults