[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Canute

Goo Poni,
like you notice self is more a GPU problem.
Could you try to start a vanila game and check if the same error's happen ?
If so, it is time for a walk to a shop and buy a new cheap grafic card.

sidfu

crashing right after u land means u ran out of mememory. the world gen eats alot of ram and the game takes ages to dump that ram. once u land save and restart game u should be fine. another had same issue and he did that and was fine. also make sure to NOT do 100% world gen. do around 50% and also check the discord faq channel for the mod pack on what is best settings for the last bar u see added by litle big planet.

Goo Poni

Ah, it seems this was the issue. So many mods installed in this pack now we're hitting the RAM limit. I guess my GPU isn't completely dead *just yet*. Getting there though. Saving quickly before the game crashed after starting a colony seems to allow me then restart the game and continue with the colony as per usual.

zeodas

This mod pack is exellent! I love it! thank you very much!

One question... its posible install this pack as a portable version? That way I can play my colony in the office :)

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: zeodas on June 08, 2018, 01:31:09 PM
This mod pack is exellent! I love it! thank you very much!

One question... its posible install this pack as a portable version? That way I can play my colony in the office :)

You can install all of Rimworld in a portable manner, including mods of course. Look in the readme in the main install folder of the game.

sagitarius_2k

hello,

is it possible to terraform inside the mountain?

Oddworld75

Hi,

Playing rimworld I feel sad that pawns eat raw meat even if they are next to a burning fire... A pawn with raw meat should try to eat it making kabobs.

In "Naked and Afraid" tv show is what they do, by using a wood stick!

Canute

Oddworld75,
isn't that your fault because you didn't assign him as cook to allow him to cook kabob or grilled steaks ?

ThomasCro

I really dislike the feet and hands animation, but whenever I disable "Facial Stuff" all the other mods get disabled also.

Why is Facial Stuff so important for the mod order?

lordmatiz

The same here. I hate these weird feet stuff :|

kukrihaha

Quote from: lordmatiz on June 16, 2018, 11:17:06 AM
The same here. I hate these weird feet stuff :|
You need to disable both "FacialStuff_DianneDefaults" and "FacialStuff_SK".

hellodarkness

Not sure if it's just me or what but the mechanoids are like SUPER tough. And also they show up pretty early. I mean, in my first playthrough, this mechanoid thing that alters weather or something landed and upon investigation spawned four scythers on steroids (100 + torso health). My four guys (armed with uzis) didn't stand a chance against their energy weapons which dealt 65 damage per hit.

Also, there's this wierd bug with the crashed ship parts. sometimes it spawns a tough mechanoid similar to a scyther, which promptly decimates by colony. but other times (reloaded save) it spawns this puny crawler which gets one shot.

tinytini

Did you find the newest version(sunrise for B18) in the github?
where? i can't find the file, please help
THX :'(

Canute

The newest release is allways the Master.
Click on the green button "Clone or Download".

Kenricht

I got a question , are all the mods displayed in the first page part of the pack or some were removed along the road ? some of the mods from earlier version don't exist anymore as individual mods but are they still inside the pack ?