[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

kenmtraveller

Thanks for pointing out the XML.  Currently earliest mech terraformer can occur is day 80, I changed it to 200 .
I also took a look at the storyteller definitions, looks like rey and prototype zero are similar, the main difference seems to be in incident weight:
Rey:
<categoryWeights>
          <Misc>4.2</Misc>
          <OrbitalVisitor>1</OrbitalVisitor>
          <AllyArrival>1.0</AllyArrival>
        <AllyAssistance>0.5</AllyAssistance>
          <ShipChunkDrop>0.3</ShipChunkDrop>
          <ThreatSmall>1.4</ThreatSmall>
          <ThreatBig>1.5</ThreatBig>
        </categoryWeights>

Prototype Zero:
<categoryWeights>
          <Misc>4.0</Misc>
          <OrbitalVisitor>1</OrbitalVisitor>
          <AllyArrival>0.8</AllyArrival>
        <AllyAssistance>0.4</AllyAssistance>
          <ShipChunkDrop>0.3</ShipChunkDrop>
          <ThreatSmall>1.5</ThreatSmall>
          <ThreatBig>1.7</ThreatBig>
        </categoryWeights>

So Prototype Zero appears to be more likely to give you a raid, as opposed to some other event.

kenmtraveller

The only mods I use other than HardCore SK are the Wild Cultivation mod, and the Wildlife Tab.

bowmore

Hey, could you please tell me what do i do wrong?
I want to craft some grenades and it seems like i have all the ingredients needed, but it still says "need materials".

[attachment deleted due to age]

Canute

bowmore,
it is been awhile that i played HCSK, but it looked a bit odd that Iron Ore is a metal alloy.
So far i remember at HCSK any kind of Ore need to be smelted first into bar's. Do you play with plain HCSK modpack or did you installed addional mods too ?

bowmore

Canute,
Only the Modpack. I have plenty of steel alloys too.

BaneOfOrion

I am having some trouble installing this modpack, for starters i have Rimworld through steam, and when using the launcher it does not show the executable in my steamapps folder when giving the prompt to select it.
edit-alright i have it now that the launcher recognises my rimworld.exe but when i click play i receive an error, missing executable rimworld64.exe, then steam intitiates a short download, i click play when its finished (on the steam popup) and then i get an error and the launcher closes.

SilverKnight

Quote from: bowmore on September 05, 2018, 05:35:31 AM
Quote from: sidfu on September 05, 2018, 04:47:13 AM
right now the only thing holding us up for updating pack is CE aka combat extended. without it we cant even start up the game in b19 to make sure we updated stuff right so for now we cant even start.

do not distirb can be added on your own. for dubs issues go to discord and check patches channel the newest dubs is converted but  we just hvent pushed it into the pack yet.

for late game stuff alot of stuff was removed as it served no purpose and was basicaly bloat on the pack. once tylain fixes the 64x  issue on steam and we get CE upated so we can update pack since memory wont be a restraint anymore we probaly start putting in more fluff stuff.
Noice, good luck!

Bumping this as it was hard to find. This is sad, waiting for B19 version. It will be worth the wait.

bowmore

Is there a way to make my pawns stop eating raw shimmershrooms? Is the only way to craft higher tiers of food?
I have them running on Pot Roast and Mushrooms and one of the ingredients is the shimmershroom so i can't forbid it.

Canute

Try out to add
Smarter Food Selection
https://github.com/juliencsharp/Smarter.food.selection/releases
Since it don't add things, it should work with HCSK.

bowmore

sidfu

At the end of August the official update of Rimworld B19 "Polish the cannons" was released. Our team decided to start studying the changes and then start work on the transition to a new version. In the process of studying the changes, we became clear that it would a hard update. A lot of small to significant changes, refactoring, literally in everything. Its noticeable that the developer of the game was really preparing for the release, a lot of work has been done and in some places the function debug has already been removed.
We are in the process of updating to the latest version, we hope to release the first B19 update next month.

After off. updates, the installer has stopped correctly to start the game through the Steam "Play" button. This error will be corrected, nearly the update on B19. Temporarily start the game in another way.

HCSK team

bowmore

There's a strange error where a pawn goes to a haul zone, pallet or a skip and starts putting off and back the resources. After some ticks pawn just starts standing for some time, then tries to haul stuff on and on again.

Canute

bowmore,
you are playing Rimworld A17, and i don't think the HCSK dev team will do/change anything on that version since they are working on the B19 version.

I saw you add a few mod's at your own, maybe try it without them.
So far i remember the final A17 version was pretty stable.

bowmore

Quote from: Canute on October 01, 2018, 07:11:29 AM
bowmore,
you are playing Rimworld A17, and i don't think the HCSK dev team will do/change anything on that version since they are working on the B19 version.

I saw you add a few mod's at your own, maybe try it without them.
So far i remember the final A17 version was pretty stable.
Worth a try i suppose
Yeah, it was because of the Food Selection Mod, it's a known bug.

Kirmz

QuoteAt the end of August the official update of Rimworld B19 "Polish the cannons" was released. Our team decided to start studying the changes and then start work on the transition to a new version. In the process of studying the changes, we became clear that it would a hard update. A lot of small to significant changes, refactoring, literally in everything. Its noticeable that the developer of the game was really preparing for the release, a lot of work has been done and in some places the function debug has already been removed.
We are in the process of updating to the latest version, we hope to release the first B19 update next month.

After off. updates, the installer has stopped correctly to start the game through the Steam "Play" button. This error will be corrected, nearly the update on B19. Temporarily start the game in another way.

HCSK team

Up until I found your mod I was working on my own... until I saw how much work a total replacement mod for this game would be (and that others have already done it as well if not better then I could.) And long story short, you're welcome to use the tech tree I came up with. It's pretty tight, defs are sorted in order from top left to bottom right in the researchdefs to avoid the whole performance hit of using one of the research mods. Anyways here's a preview if you like it msg me i'll send you the code.

Still lots of room in the later part of the tree for stuff.