[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Elimenator8970

Is there any way to remove the 'Trait Changed' events in the modpack? I've looked everywhere in the mods folder but can't find the event. Even after disabling the events in the scenario editor, they still happen, and I find them quite annoying.

bowmore

Can anyone please explain to me why don't cirquit breakers work? I know they don't prevent dissipating of energy but no matter how i set the grid up i always end up with a blow.

karloss99

Quote from: bowmore on October 10, 2018, 05:39:40 PM
Can anyone please explain to me why don't cirquit breakers work? I know they don't prevent dissipating of energy but no matter how i set the grid up i always end up with a blow.

Each circuit breaker has a maximum limit of power it will stop. The first one unlocked can take three full batteries of power and as such I always have my first battery bank split in threes with the breakers the only path from them to the rest of the grid. Work pretty well for me, and with several battery banks a malfunction in one doesn't kill the lights.

bowmore

Quote from: karloss99 on October 11, 2018, 08:41:29 AM
Quote from: bowmore on October 10, 2018, 05:39:40 PM

Each circuit breaker has a maximum limit of power it will stop. The first one unlocked can take three full batteries of power and as such I always have my first battery bank split in threes with the breakers the only path from them to the rest of the grid. Work pretty well for me, and with several battery banks a malfunction in one doesn't kill the lights.
That's actually a great idea, thank you.
It says that a cirquit breaker can dissipate a charge of 8000W, is that correct?

jalog100

Quote from: bowmore on October 01, 2018, 06:58:41 AM
There's a strange error where a pawn goes to a haul zone, pallet or a skip and starts putting off and back the resources. After some ticks pawn just starts standing for some time, then tries to haul stuff on and on again.
this bug i got one time when i installed smart food selection it make a weird synergy with pawn control when trying to tame creatures

meistro

Mlaszlo5

I hope it'll be updated soon at least B19. I really love this mod pack, but I'm tired to play it in tundra or ice layout on the smallest map size. Other maps size/layout were a little bit laggy already early in the game. So I really want to try it in 64 bit, I think the perfomance'll improve a huge. And I'm curious that the team what new things'll be put into the package. But the most of the thing I want to try it in 64 bit. 

EPD

Autor already said that he won't even start before Combat Extended will be updated to 1.0. And CE was a bit delayed coz of injury of its autor so we just need to wait...

I'm still playing 0.18 with a bit modified SK pack, but i'm lacking in 0.18 new HUD UI mod. On the other hand 1.0 with no CE and additional weapons like rimfire is not enough for me anymore... I suppose I can't play rimworld without CE :D

Tridentviper

sidfu

we currently have a dev branch on github for testing. it doesnt include all the mods and such. your welcome to test it but dont expect everything to be perfect yet

Sage6902

I can't wait for 1.0! thanks for all of your hard work dev team :)

Schio

Can't play Rimworld without the modpack anymore. It's just not the same. Thanks for the hard work @dev's

psninja

hello quick question what mod is responsible for the ugly feet and hand ? and is there an option to disable it before i desactivate said mod ? thanks you very much
EDIT : nevermind found it. (it was facials stuff if you want to know and it has a setting in the mod setting menu)

dropsdrops

Hi, which link let's us test the 1.0 version?

Canute

I think none, if you want more information you should join their Discord channel.