[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Webad

Alright, how in the frig do you make an spg-9 frag granade? I have all the needed ingredients but it keeps telling me missing ingredients. I have literally smelted all the possible alloys except the alpha and the beta poly. Could it be that it's one of those to that are needed, or am i missing something? Someone, for the love of god, HELP! :o

sidfu

Quote from: Webad on November 23, 2018, 08:30:26 PM
Alright, how in the frig do you make an spg-9 frag granade? I have all the needed ingredients but it keeps telling me missing ingredients. I have literally smelted all the possible alloys except the alpha and the beta poly. Could it be that it's one of those to that are needed, or am i missing something? Someone, for the love of god, HELP! :o

next time jump on discors u get  faster anwser but u need
1.14 metal of steel or similar type
2. u need 4 heavy metal which is either  lead or depelted uranium
3. u need either 5 gunpowerder aka powder or fsx
4.1 electronics. these are modern frags with computers in them afte rall

bowmore

Hey guys, will the saves from current version be compatible to the next one?

sidfu

no they wont as there alot of under the hod changes and some mods didnt make it into 1.0

jakehawk26

So just to confirm, this version of Hardcore SK is not compatible with Rimworld 1.0? I've tried numerous clean installs and just get a black screen on launch. Love this mod and can't play without it.

Canute

Please activate your internal compare function  B18 <-> 1.0 !!
There isn't any 1.0 release yet.

ulyanaleyana

Quote from: jakehawk26 on December 17, 2018, 03:04:32 PM
So just to confirm, this version of Hardcore SK is not compatible with Rimworld 1.0? I've tried numerous clean installs and just get a black screen on launch. Love this mod and can't play without it.
On GitHub you can find test version of Hardcore SK for RimWorld 1.0. It's updating time to time: fixing bugs, add something new etc. If you want a final release, you need to wait for it.
Check info here https://www.patreon.com/posts/development-for-22631077

Kayrah

im currently playing on the 1.0 dev version and i encountered a "gamebreaking" bug.
i can only remove organs from prisoners, all other operations are not listed.

pls fix ^^

EDIT: It seems i cant perform any operations, on my pawns either. Only when they are sick. At the same time I could intall a Pegleg (and craft it) without the "Biology" requirement.

EDIT2:
So after talking to one of the devs. Thats intended. oO

Some techs do nothing now. Bad design choice. If you want to have their upgrades accessible early on, make their cost cheaper and the later techs more costly or remove them.

Removing limbs is also disabled, because of "exploits" If you want to reduce them, make operations come with higher costs or risks, like death, shock or permanent damage, but dont remove features. If I want to cripple my pawns, its my choice.

Oh and cowboy hats are not craftable. Thats basically removing a part of rimworlds soul and almost want me avoid that pack.

Overall its really well put together, but those 3 things are really really horrible design choices. If anybody know how to revert them, let me know.

Canute

Kayrah,
i would suggest to use the HCSK discord channel to report things for the dev build.
Bevor the devs read this forum, they mosttimes changed many things anyway.

captainradish

I'm having a very odd issue I've never seen before. I'm running the 1.0 and I cannot butcher anything. My colonist picks up a animal corpse and immediately drops it. The pawn keeps trying over and over but keeps dropping the corpse every time. It's like the corpse is forbidden as soon as it's picked up. A butchering sound plays over and over as well until the pawn abandons butchering. I have no idea why this is happening and it happens on all three butcher tables. Any ideas? It's making my game rather difficult as I cannot butcher meat.

homemdosgalos

After the release of 1.0, i decided to try to give this mod pack a try yesterday. However, i simply cannot get it to work. Always get the black screen before getting the initial screen.

I'm using the Github link provided in this page and followed all instructions. I've unsubscribed from all Workshop mods, i've set RW to default settings and even uninstalled it first. Followed the instructions on the page and even then, always got a black screen.

And yes, i run RW before installing the modpack, just to make sure all the configs and the game plays right, and even tried without doing it. But no matter what, i never manage to get the game running. Is it because i'm running version 1.0.2150? Or is there something i'm missing?

Manual installation:
Go to the folder you installed the game in. (gamefolder)
Delete all mods inside your Rimworld\Mods\ folder except "Core".  (done that)

Open up the downloaded Hardcore sk project .zip file. Extract everything in the Hardcore-SK-master\Mods\ folder into your Rimworlds\Mods\ folder, and overwrite any files if prompted. (done that as well)

Go to:
For Windows users: C:\Users\your user name\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld by Ludeon Studios\Config windows button + R -> the Run dialog will appear type %APPDATA%..\LocalLow -> this will open the appdata folder For Linux users: /home/your user name/.config/unity3d/Ludeon Studios/RimWorld/Config For Mac users: /Users/your user name/Library/Application Support/RimWorld/Config Delete all the files that exist in that folder. And copy "ModsConfig.xml", which is at the root of the archive modpack. (done it as well)

Check mods in the game. Switch Language if needed. Play! (never get to this part, black screen).

Running Win 10 completely up to date, and RW on Steam

Can someone help me on this?

Canute

homemdosgalos,
you should ask at their discord channel, the modpack devs rarely visit/post on the forum.

homemdosgalos

Quote from: Canute on January 22, 2019, 10:07:07 AM
homemdosgalos,
you should ask at their discord channel, the modpack devs rarely visit/post on the forum.

Thanks, will do

AnddyiRaynor

HugsLib needs a update on the github for 1.0+, it's ver 6.0.1 vs 6.1.1. Which can possibly cause some issues. I got a popup for medical dissection which is around 500kb.. that's one that actually tells you there's a issue,what of the ones that don't?(Separate mod from sk but still)

ThomasCro

Hey guys, I have a question. I had ice form in a part of my base and I put a roof over it in the meantime and now it's all shallow water. Will the water disappear by itself or do I need to remove the roof?