[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

sidfu

Quote from: ThomasCro on April 01, 2019, 05:46:20 PM
Hey guys, I have a question. I had ice form in a part of my base and I put a roof over it in the meantime and now it's all shallow water. Will the water disappear by itself or do I need to remove the roof?

ice that forms inside tends to be a bit buggy. u can terraform it to normal soild so u can build flooring over it

magiconexxx

Hey guys,

I recently upgraded from B18/Hardcore to the latest 1.0 release.  While I am enjoying things so far, I seem to have a bug with harvesting hay.  Regardless of type of start/biome I choose, my colonists will not perform a regular "harvest" on haygrass, even when mature.  It is simply not selectable using the harvest tool.  When I use plant cut, the colonist will successfully cut the haygrass and drop seeds, but never hay itself.  I did not have this issue on B18.

I have also tried planting haygrass - colonists will never harvest anything anything from the field.  Same issue above with plant cut if i try to manually force it.

I tried making a sickle to see if it was a tool problem, but no go.  Axe doesn't seem to work either.

Am I missing something, or is this a bug?

sidfu

magiconexxx

Awesome thank you  8).  Tested on existing world and works like a charm.

mickey

hi :) thx for your job :)
little question, I have a problem to create stone ... I have no rock on my map and if I mine marble I get nothing.
Thx :)

Justas love

Hello, i see that not all of the mods are activated, if i enable zombieland (or any other deactivated mod) will i have errors? is there a special mod order? (i pu9t the config mod in the config folder, the modpack works great, i just wanna know if i can enable the other mods from this pack)

Canute

Hi,
no all mods they you download from the github source for this modpack should be safe to be activated.
But you should be careful with other mods, they maybe not compactible with this modpack.
But that you need to test out.

sergiocella

Hi, I can't download the .zip of the lastest version from github. Always appear a network error and stops the download. Is there another form to download the files?

EDIT: The project launcher doesn't work for me, the download stops before its finished.

Canute

sergiocella,
the download is fine from my side.
You can check the discord channel, maybe they have some download ability there too.
But i suggest to check your mashine and router(maybe reset power off/on) first.

Jahsus

Is there a research for Interstellar armor or a way to make it?

Canute

This modpack got the Helptab mod included.
Why you don't use it, then you should see if you can made it, and what research and workbench you need to craft it.

Jahsus

Thanks for the passively aggressive response.

Canute

At your service.
Passiv aggresive, i need to remember that ! :-)

sidfu

the late teir armors ahve been moved to quests and drop only in raids. it was mainly did to get people out of their bases. with mining and fuel changes in dev we may bring some back to crafting but not all.

Jahsus

Thanks! I did use the help tab and couldn't see it, hence why I asked. Probably should have explained myself a bit better in hindsight ... This would mean they cannot be repaired then as they wont show up in the relevant tabs?