[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

sidfu

no u can repair them. just not make them. long as a armor doesnt go to 0 durablity it can be repaired. and if u jump on discord u can get anwsers to your questions normaly at most a few min after post

ZombieElephant

Hey guys

for defense, I want to build the "50BMG M2 Browning MG" - turret.

It says it needs (in my case) 70 steel alloy and a "50BMG M2 Browning MG" - CRATE.

In which workshop can I craft the crates? Looked in every workshop I currently have and the only thing coming close to crates I think are the catapult and balista crates in the craftsman's table.

But how can I craft the MG-crates and stuff, which workshop and what kind of research do I need?

Best regards and thanks in advance

kyjoz18

sidfu

Quote from: kyjoz18 on December 02, 2019, 04:29:45 PM
why there is no RimHud in this pack ?

cause not everyone is good at setting settings and it can push ui ammout high and we would have to deal itwh them not able to setup their ui well

JurAAlexander

Hey guys,

i am from germany so i am not the best english writer... Sorry.

1. In my last game i was able to cut gems from rough gems. I started a game for chrismas and I am not able to cut gems anymore.

2. Last time I was able to repair and replace fingers, toes and some body stuff. Is it still possible in the new version.

3. I produce some ethanol fuel but i am not able to use it in the power generator. Did somebody know where to use it?

Thank you

sidfu

Quote from: JurAAlexander on December 13, 2019, 04:48:49 AM
Hey guys,

i am from germany so i am not the best english writer... Sorry.

1. In my last game i was able to cut gems from rough gems. I started a game for chrismas and I am not able to cut gems anymore.

2. Last time I was able to repair and replace fingers, toes and some body stuff. Is it still possible in the new version.

3. I produce some ethanol fuel but i am not able to use it in the power generator. Did somebody know where to use it?

Thank you

its best to join our discord if u want promp help.
1. cut gmes is from a addon for the minerals mod u have to get it from paches on discord as he splitit out of minerals
2.it was removed as as ausing to much clutter in surgery menus
3. make sure u updated as ruel changed recenly with the introduction of rimfella and then rim atmocis in the dev verion

DreadLordNaf

Just discovered this mod, it makes me feel like Rimworld is brand new again, so thanks a ton to the team!

A few questions: 

1) Is there a way to melt ice in the winter? My people no longer have a way to wash when it's ice or is there another way to wash? Keep in mind i dont have electricity yet.

2) I notice item clutter is somewhat extensive in this game due to so many new items and intermediate components.  Any tips for handling this or are there some specialized storage containers later that will help me deal with this?

3) With the exception of latrine and washtub, do all the hygiene items which "look" like they need inflow and outflow, actually need it?  For example can I make a basin without inflow water or would it not work?

4) Is there a stat or something I can look at to gauge the heat efficiency of the different heaters?  For example I'm wondering if building a woodstove is better for heating than a plain ole campfire, but not sure. Is there a stat which indicates this?

Thanks all for any answers!

Canute

That modpack added the Dub's hygiene, so i think they didn't change the mechanic at all.
1. Not sure if that is at the modpack, but can you build a (primitive) well, it is a water source too.
Isn't there an option to break/remove ice (long time ago i played this pack)
2. Yes you geting serveral storage solutions.
3. latrine and washtub are the beginner ones, they manualy get emptied and filled. Later you can connect the latrine to your plumber system.

jager666

Hi!

Is there any chance that the Hardcore SK project team release the terrain texture pack as standalone? I really like the aesthetics, but I'm not fancy changing the game that much, as the whole mod.

DreadLordNaf

Still enjoying this mod a lot. I was wondering is there a trick to making fishing bait? I have all the needed materials but everyone I try to manually tell a pawn to make it it says i dont have materials.  See attached screenshot. As you can see I have more than enough prime meat in storage but still doesnt let me.  Thanks for any assistance.

crowman

It's been 2 years since I stumbled upon this mod and the same amount of time since I've seen the light of day. I wake up in the morning knowing that whatever the stock market is going through, I'll be at the bottom footing the bill, and if it weren't for the hyper-realistic screams of dismembered adults blasting through my speakers, I'd be upset.

But I am not. I'd even go as far as to say that I'm happy. Happy that my wife took the kids and relieved that I can commit tax fraud as long as I keep my mouth shut about all the mercury they're pouring in these erection tablets. Happy to know I can dedicate all 24 hours of the day to mining oil, just as God and Uncle Sam intended. Raw, unadulterated industrialism ran by a corporate maniac with a god complex and arthritis, held together by the sweat and blood, blood being the operative word, of disenfranchised immigrants whose only possession is the hope for a better future. Not for themselves, as their fates have been written into the cold, hard stone they mine all day. But for their children, who they can only pray for as the mercury tablets I mentioned are contraceptives I relabeled to keep the population growth under control.

Kaelen Mosar

Which mod is including this feature here
Raiders landing in a shuttle

https://youtu.be/Rk8s4hPrjA8?t=153

Felkyrja

Love the mod, just noticed an issue in a fights where one of my pawns died and nobody reacted to his death (not even his lover), except for his dog (went beserk). No thought change, no funeral, no nothing. He was being rescued when he bled to death.

All my pawns were drafted. The dead pawn was the only human (all others were alien races). A few days after his death I buried him in a grave. The only two mods I have activated other than SK baseline are Psychology and Achtung. Is this a one off bug or should I be more concerned?

Any help in this matter would be appreciated. :D

sidfu

Quote from: Felkyrja on May 27, 2020, 05:17:50 PM
Love the mod, just noticed an issue in a fights where one of my pawns died and nobody reacted to his death (not even his lover), except for his dog (went beserk). No thought change, no funeral, no nothing. He was being rescued when he bled to death.

All my pawns were drafted. The dead pawn was the only human (all others were alien races). A few days after his death I buried him in a grave. The only two mods I have activated other than SK baseline are Psychology and Achtung. Is this a one off bug or should I be more concerned?

Any help in this matter would be appreciated. :D

probaly a issue with psycogy. i wouldnt worry about it unless it throws error

Tumour

I just got into rimworld lately and wanted to challenge my self by getting this pack (latest version from github) but when i load the mods, the game does the automatic restart (while running in admin non steam version) and ends up on a black screen which just stays there. I have followed the steps properly and i am running version 1.1.2654, nothing i try seems to work so i am in need of help