Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• September 25, 2021, 02:01:57 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Pages: 1 ... 452 453 [454]

Author Topic: [1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise  (Read 2334673 times)

sidfu

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Re: [1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise
« Reply #6795 on: June 03, 2020, 08:47:25 PM »

Love the mod, just noticed an issue in a fights where one of my pawns died and nobody reacted to his death (not even his lover), except for his dog (went beserk). No thought change, no funeral, no nothing. He was being rescued when he bled to death.

All my pawns were drafted. The dead pawn was the only human (all others were alien races). A few days after his death I buried him in a grave. The only two mods I have activated other than SK baseline are Psychology and Achtung. Is this a one off bug or should I be more concerned?

Any help in this matter would be appreciated. :D

probaly a issue with psycogy. i wouldnt worry about it unless it throws error

Tumour

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6796 on: June 17, 2020, 08:33:18 PM »

I just got into rimworld lately and wanted to challenge my self by getting this pack (latest version from github) but when i load the mods, the game does the automatic restart (while running in admin non steam version) and ends up on a black screen which just stays there. I have followed the steps properly and i am running version 1.1.2654, nothing i try seems to work so i am in need of help

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6797 on: June 18, 2020, 02:18:57 AM »

I suggest that you try to ask at their discord channel, the dev's of that modpack rarely visit this forum but be more active at discord.

sidfu

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6798 on: July 04, 2020, 12:21:46 AM »

I just got into rimworld lately and wanted to challenge my self by getting this pack (latest version from github) but when i load the mods, the game does the automatic restart (while running in admin non steam version) and ends up on a black screen which just stays there. I have followed the steps properly and i am running version 1.1.2654, nothing i try seems to work so i am in need of help

yep just jump on the dsicord as im pretty much there all the time. u also get direct help withot having to wait  8)

MightyGooga

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6799 on: July 07, 2020, 07:25:17 PM »

Im still alive! and I can help to

Check this tutorial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wkV8NoR2vw&t=1687s

Ankhar

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6800 on: August 28, 2021, 07:31:57 PM »

this is for 1.2 version, actually

Isshi

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6801 on: August 30, 2021, 12:53:06 PM »

Hey guys i love this mod but there is one thing i really want you to do : when you added the new tabs it made the mod  "Smarter food selection" not work (after the SK for rimworld 1.0 )   can you please please please pretty please integrate some form of this mod that is also costumizable into potential next release of hardcore SK or patch it somehow that it works with it now ? thank you.

legendary

• Drifter
  • Null
    • View Profile
« Reply #6802 on: August 30, 2021, 01:21:40 PM »

Project is extremely outdated. So many mods brought them insane amount of in-balance and bugs, development is very slow (maybe project is dying?). And they do not support version except specific 1.2.xx. Consider to upgrade your RW version.
StarCraft | WarZone 2100 | Civilization | RimWorld | Homeworld - games that deserve your time of life.

daftbunch18

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6803 on: August 31, 2021, 05:17:48 AM »

Project is extremely outdated. So many mods brought them insane amount of in-balance and bugs, development is very slow (maybe project is dying?).
Hum... not so sure. https://imgur.com/a/Bqz9Ifh
Pages: 1 ... 452 453 [454]