Millitary / Medical Update

Started by llunauk, May 12, 2015, 04:52:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

llunauk

In general we select some of our colonists to be soldiers via the outfits and weapon choices, some of us run crack squads, some of us build epic military style basis etc etc.  So I kinda feel we should have some form of ranking system for our better soldiers and keep track of their kills.  Hunting animals should not count of course.  Maybe we can have a button also where we can instantly select all our soldiers (if not already!) and send them to the hot spot or a flag point when things kick off they drop everything they are doing and head there.

Also I feel the medical side of the game is really great but I like the idea of the option to be able call the other colonies and such and offer my medical services for friendship gain or financial.  I know its now possible to heal and fix up wounded travelers but lets call them up and see if they need any help!  Maybe have them call us asking for our help because they have X amount of wounded!  (Perhaps a little Theme Hospital like where you chose to accept or not, failure coming also at a price of friendship)

:D