Visitors came to visit but one was pre-dead, but.

Started by Turps, May 12, 2015, 08:32:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turps

Ok a whole heap of these guys came to visit but poor Taters was "pre-dead". Not sure but I think this is where they entered the map. As ye can see bottom left it reads "dead' but I can still interact with all of his info tabs "gear char needs and health" In health tab is reads his got an old injury n frail, rest of it is clear no bleeding/blood loss nuffin. Got it saved at this point and can send it if ya want and maybe previous save to see if this happens again burt its like 25 mins prior to the pic. Laters
Its not a battle unless some limbs are getting shot off!

Adamiks

Panzer

Is he still in that state after reloading the savegame? There used to be such a bug a few alphas back which could be fixed by reloading the savegame, but I thought that one was fixed for good.

Turps

No I had been in game fer about 1-2 hrs before this. Maybe this what happens at the moment ye transcend. If only someone here had experienced that, maybe they might be able to help? Calling all transcendent people-please help! 
Its not a battle unless some limbs are getting shot off!

RickyMartini

A bug similar to that where a frail raider was dead on impact (when he was spawned) but that should be fixed by now, maybe it's the same one? idk

Tynan

Thanks for reporting. I've addressed the generation of dead pawns.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog