Game flow...Just a small thing...

Started by WickedGoddess, May 13, 2015, 11:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WickedGoddess

So, I have logged a few hours in this game....Almost missed picking up my kids one day, so Wow...great immersion.  I found that while playing I like to set the bills.  We have no clothes, click the tailor bench.  We need new blocks to make that wall click the stone cutting bench.  We need a new Research project, click the Research bench....doh...click the icon at the bottom.  Could Research be a bill as well?  It would flow better in my mind with the game play.  Great Game!  Looking forward to seeing where it goes!

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Kegereneku

I'd prefer "accessible through the research bench" than bill.

Because I would really prefer a visual tech-tree easy to read, bill give a different connotation.
"Sam Starfall joined your colony"
"Sam Starfall left your colony with all your valuable"
-------
Write an Event
[Story] Write an ending ! (endless included)
[Story] Imagine a Storyteller !

WickedGoddess

That would work too!  I just find that I click on the bench all the time probably because with everything else you click on the bench.

Toggle

Yeah, being able to click the research bench and click a research button where bills usually is would work. Also, kind of unrelated but on the topic of research benches, what if there were research "Trees" to unlock research things, but require other research topics already being researched? Like that's kind of how the ship parts work, you require researching one to research the other, what if you did that with other research items?
Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.