[A11] Adamiks's Mod List

Started by Adamiks, May 17, 2015, 01:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamiks

Adamiks's Mod List

EMP Guns (Alpha 11)
Adds a EMP Guns (pistol and sniper rifle - for now) to the game that you can craft on the smithing bench.

Buffalos and Beavers (Alpha 11)
Adds Buffalos and Beavers to the game.

Better OmniStorage (Alpha 11)
This isn't really a mod, but mod addon. Adds small variants for every type of storage from OmniStorage mod and some other changes.

Abandoned:

Improved Equipment Rack (Alpha 10)
Adds possibility to storage apparels and mortar shells on the equipment racks.
I abandoned this mod, because you can storage apparels (but not mortar shells) in the vanilla Alpha 11.

License (for all the mods above) - Do what you freakin' want with it. Feel free to NOT (:D) credit me in huge modpacks (this'll make your life easier ^^)

Ninefinger

If you could make a mod that makes uranium give off small amounts of radiation, then make the HazMat container form omni storage able to protect you from the radiation. This would be a perfect addition.

Adamiks

I'm really sorry, but until i will learn how to make DLL's mods (and for now i don't really have time for this kind of works) i will not be able to do this type of mods.

Ninefinger

Quote from: Adamiks on May 17, 2015, 07:18:25 PM
I'm really sorry, but until i will learn how to make DLL's mods (and for now i don't really have time for this kind of works) i will not be able to do this type of mods.
No worries, :)