[A11] Buffalos and Beavers

Started by Adamiks, May 17, 2015, 02:09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamiks

Hi all! Like you can see this mod adds Buffalos and Beavers. Buffalos are like Muffalos, but they are more aggressive and they don't spawn on cold biomes. Beavers in other hand aren't like Alphabeavers in any way. They don't eat trees - like normal beavers (beavers sometimes eat bark when they don't have anything better), also they have normal eyes, not "psychotic" ones (red).

Patches:
    BEFORE INSTALLING PATCHES DELETE PREVIOUS VESRSION OF THE MOD

Special thanks to:
    jabbamonkey - for Muffalo, now Buffalo (old) textures! I've tried to make Buffalo myself but only thing i've got is this.
    Ykara - for the idea!
    mrofa - for new Buffalo textures! Just look at these sexy Buffalos!

Not compatible with:[/list]
    Any mod that changes BiomesDefs, but creating a patches isn't a problem for me, so if you have troubles with compatibility, tell me!

Changelog:[/list]

1.03 (14.06.15)
    * Alpha 11 update

1.02 (07.06.15)
    * Fixed ridiculous typo in textures name. Thanks to cuproPanda for this!

1.01 (30.05.15)
    * New Buffalo Textures!

1.0 - Initial Release (15.05.15)

License - Do what you freakin' want with it. Feel free to don't credit me in huge modpack (this'll make your life easier ^^)

HBKRKO619

I've not tested it but i'm pretty sure it will not be compatible with biodiversity so I think I will wait for a compatibility patch at least between those 2 ^^
    Thank you anyway :)

Adamiks

HBKRKO619

Adamiks

You're welcome, mate. Creating patches for this mod isn't hard in any way. I just must add "beaver" and "buffalo" to the biomesDef, that all. And i'm using Biodiversity in my game, so sooner or later i would need to create this patch :D

Kubouch

Adamiks

Quote from: Kubouch on May 18, 2015, 05:00:54 AM
    Please, add images :-D.

This is a kind of joke? Because there is one screenshot and i think this is enough for mod that adds only 2 pawns.

soulkata

Quote from: Adamiks on May 18, 2015, 05:17:17 AM

This is a kind of joke? Because there is one screenshot and i think this is enough for mod that adds only 2 pawns.

Image link is broken...

Kubouch

Quote from: Adamiks on May 18, 2015, 05:17:17 AM

Can't see any. There's a link leading somewhere to Dropbox but apparently it is set private or something since it gives a 403 error.

Adamiks

Oh, sorry then. On my monitor i see this so sorry. I will change this to Imgur, thanks for info!
    EDIT
    Done! Is this working now?

Kubouch

Quote from: Adamiks on May 18, 2015, 06:25:17 AM
    Oh, sorry then. On my monitor i see this so sorry. I will change this to Imgur, thanks for info!
    EDIT
    Done! Is this working now?

Nice, works! Looks cool. I'd add horns to buffalos, though.

Adamiks

Quote from: Kubouch on May 18, 2015, 06:42:33 AM

Buffalo is made by jabbamonkey, not me. And about these horns... I will try to make it, but i'm not a good artist shitty artist.

Adamiks

Quote from: Kubouch on May 18, 2015, 06:42:33 AM

Done! Big thanks to mrofa for the textures!

RickyMartini

Adamiks

Quote from: Skissor on June 05, 2015, 12:49:16 PM
    Those animals look really sweet!

Buffalo with new textures looks more like Muffalo-Pank ;D