[1.3] Rimatomics | Rimefeller

Started by Dubwise, August 28, 2016, 06:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxTKOA

I have some bizarre issue with Rimatomics that, for all I know, is unique to me. I've loaded it by itself, deleted and redownloaded Rimatomics and Rimworld, looked in the folders, tried to read the error logs. But I've been inexplicably unable to get Rimatomics to load any of the textures. I have no clue what's up with this. I can't make any sense of the logs, and I've seen no other indication of what's gone wrong. Log: https://pastebin.com/HiMiN9sZ

Canute

Hi,
that's why it is useful that you post allways the full logfile not just parts.

What version of Rimworld do you use, and what version of Rimatomics ? Did you download the master of github maybe ?

MaxTKOA

I just deleted and redownloaded Rimworld, but I'm not entirely sure which version of Rimatomics I'm on. I know I redownloaded it within the past few days, though.

WeissRaben

I have an issue with this mod. From one day to the other, the reactor console stopped loading its window. It went from its standard form to this:

The error console is a blaring mess of messages, but after the first one, which is

Exception spawning loaded thing ReactorCoreA583399: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.IntVec3>.get_Item (int) <0x000af>
at Rimatomics.Item_NuclearFuel.UpdateFuelRefs (Rimatomics.reactorCore) <0x0008d>
at Rimatomics.reactorCore.RefreshFuelGrid () <0x00165>
at Rimatomics.reactorCore.SpawnSetup (Verse.Map,bool) <0x0030b>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.GenSpawn.Spawn_Patch4 (Verse.Thing,Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Map,Verse.Rot4,Verse.WipeMode,bool) <0x00c62>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.GenSpawn.SpawnBuildingAsPossible_Patch1 (Verse.Building,Verse.Map,bool) <0x00438>
at Verse.Map.FinalizeLoading () <0x0081c>

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.Map:FinalizeLoading()
Verse.Game:LoadGame()
Verse.SavedGameLoaderNow:LoadGameFromSaveFileNow_Patch2(String)
Verse.Root_Play:<Start>m__0()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1()

they're all alternated copies of these two, repeated ad-nauseam:

Exception filling window for Rimatomics.Dialog_ReactorConsole: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Rimatomics.Dialog_ReactorConsole.drawSlot (Rimatomics.ReactorControl rc, Rect rekt, Int32 i) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Rimatomics.Dialog_ReactorConsole.DrawGrid (Rect rect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Rimatomics.Dialog_ReactorConsole.DoWindowContents (Rect inRect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Window+<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (Int32 x) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

Exception ticking ReactorCoreA583399 (at (65, 0, 159)): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Rimatomics.Item_NuclearFuel.UpdateFluxShape (Rimatomics.reactorCore core) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Rimatomics.reactorCore.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickList.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update_Patch1(Object)

I tried letting the Workshop redownload the mod, but to no avail - it keeps not working.

Canute

Hi,
I tried letting the Workshop redownload the mod, but to no avail - it keeps not working.
Since noone else mention this before, i think it must be a conflict with some other mod.
Try to move Rimatomics at the end of your modlist and maybe nearly on top of it and check if it helps.

If that don't help i bet the mod author would like a full logfile + modlist.
If you use hugslib, just use the share log button.

Mistrornge

Trying to get this thing to work.  I am stuck.
I have Reactor Type A, Thor Turbine, Reactor Console x2, Storage Pool, Plutonium Processor, Reactor Type X, Cooling Tower and Radiator.  Reactor A has its own Console as does Reactor X. 
Both alpha and both beta Reactors and Consoles are connected by Console Loom. 
Thor is connected via Coolant Pipe to the Cooling Tower and Radiator. (and to the Pool and both Reactors).  Cause who knows?!?
Cold Water Pipe connects both Reactors to Thor, the Pool and the Tower/Radiator.
Steam Pipe is similarly set up. 

I have the Control Rod Actuators initial research done but am stuck on the 'Perform 2 Reactor SCRAMs'.  What does fully fueled mean (I have about 6 rods in each Reactor)?  I turned off the auto SCRAM used the outside slider to go to 100% and SCRAMed.  Nothing changed. 

Canute

When you could buildup all these things you allready should be very adv. at the research.

QuoteWhat does fully fueled mean
In this case, the tank is the reactor, the fuel are the fuel rods.
You need to fill each spot with fuel rod's not just 6.
You can remove them later, or just stay full fueled since you maybe want later used fuel rod's to made plutonium.

Riddle78

How many Zeus and/or Thor Turbines do I need to keep up with a Type V Breeder Reactor running on a full load of 89 fuel rods?

suicidalkid

How long do the potassium iodide pills last? I want to set up a schedule for my nuclear workers to take them, but I can't find info on how long they last.

zakapatch

Quote from: Canute on May 17, 2019, 02:27:04 AM
Hi,
Since noone else mention this before, i think it must be a conflict with some other mod.
Try to move Rimatomics at the end of your modlist and maybe nearly on top of it and check if it helps.

If that don't help i bet the mod author would like a full logfile + modlist.
If you use hugslib, just use the share log button.

No, i think it's got something to do with android mods... i get the same error along with android mods, and also the sprite won't load out once i load the game

zakapatch

Quote from: WeissRaben on May 16, 2019, 02:43:32 PM
I have an issue with this mod. From one day to the other, the reactor console stopped loading its window. It went from its standard form to this:

The error console is a blaring mess of messages, but after the first one, which is

Exception spawning loaded thing ReactorCoreA583399: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.IntVec3>.get_Item (int) <0x000af>
at Rimatomics.Item_NuclearFuel.UpdateFuelRefs (Rimatomics.reactorCore) <0x0008d>
at Rimatomics.reactorCore.RefreshFuelGrid () <0x00165>
at Rimatomics.reactorCore.SpawnSetup (Verse.Map,bool) <0x0030b>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.GenSpawn.Spawn_Patch4 (Verse.Thing,Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Map,Verse.Rot4,Verse.WipeMode,bool) <0x00c62>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.GenSpawn.SpawnBuildingAsPossible_Patch1 (Verse.Building,Verse.Map,bool) <0x00438>
at Verse.Map.FinalizeLoading () <0x0081c>

Verse.Map:FinalizeLoading()
Verse.Game:LoadGame()
Verse.SavedGameLoaderNow:LoadGameFromSaveFileNow_Patch2(String)
Verse.Root_Play:<Start>m__0()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1()

they're all alternated copies of these two, repeated ad-nauseam:

Exception filling window for Rimatomics.Dialog_ReactorConsole: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Rimatomics.Dialog_ReactorConsole.drawSlot (Rimatomics.ReactorControl rc, Rect rekt, Int32 i) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Rimatomics.Dialog_ReactorConsole.DrawGrid (Rect rect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Rimatomics.Dialog_ReactorConsole.DoWindowContents (Rect inRect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Window+<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (Int32 x) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

Exception ticking ReactorCoreA583399 (at (65, 0, 159)): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Rimatomics.Item_NuclearFuel.UpdateFluxShape (Rimatomics.reactorCore core) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Rimatomics.reactorCore.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickList.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update_Patch1(Object)

I found the problem, load it on top before any other item mods,right after tool&interface mods. i load it before Humanoid alien races, clothing mods, and android mods.