[1.1-1.2][MODLIST] Rikiki's Miscellaneous (05-04-2020)

Started by Rikiki, May 18, 2015, 06:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rikiki

Added Chinese translation thanks to duduluu! Great thanks mate! :)

Nameless

Would really like to try this mod but im getting a bunch of error messages when i start up the game:

What am I missing?

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

LiteEmUp

is there a chance campfire party gets an a17 treatment???

Canute

Quote from: Nameless on August 10, 2017, 07:49:38 PM
Would really like to try this mod but im getting a bunch of error messages when i start up the game:

What am I missing?
You missed that the Mechanoid terraformer mod is an A12 mod, and you are playing A17 maybe A16.
There is no chance that this mod easyly works for A17, the author need to overwork it.

Nameless

I figure that one out so i removed it from the folder. I still can't start up caveworld and caveflora mod. Fishing Industry works though.

Rikiki

Quote from: Nameless on August 11, 2017, 09:40:58 AM
I figure that one out so i removed it from the folder. I still can't start up caveworld and caveflora mod. Fishing Industry works though.
You must load "Caveworld flora" mod BEFORE "Cave biome" mod. ;)

@Canute: I am thinking about updating the Mechanoid terraformer mod to simplify it a bit. I think that the invasion part is a bit too hard (too much like the planet-killer weapon).

@LiteEmUp: I thought it was obsolete since parties have been added in the vanilla game. I may reconsider it as I really enjoyed seeing my pawns playing the guitar. :)

Canute

Ahh yeah invasion, bad thing !! :-)
I allways disabled or extract the core before to prevent it. Played it at last at A16 with the Hardcore-sk.

Onasaki

Is the cave world biome compatible with Jec's Arachnophobia mod?

A sprawling underground labyrinth seems like an awful nice place for a family of giant man-eating spiders to take up residence. (I have yet to see them spawn when I manage to get a game going. Though I've also had to reset a lot due to wrong choices in picking starting equipment.)

That said, is it also compatible with Rainbeau's Map Configure mod?
I have two forces by my side;
One's the truth and one's a lie;
Which one's which I cannot tell;
This enigma is my hell.

Rikiki

Quote from: Onasaki on August 15, 2017, 06:38:49 AM
Is the cave world biome compatible with Jec's Arachnophobia mod?
It should be compatible with Arachnophobia (this prison pit seems really scary!).
I did not found Rainbeau's source code but this is surely NOT compatible with this as it also alters the map generation.

SpaceDorf

Quote from: Onasaki on August 15, 2017, 06:38:49 AM

It still could be, since Configurable Maps only alters local map generation multipliers
( number of geysirs, ressource density, animal and plant density )
without considering biomes.

Have you tried MapReroll ? Which does something similiar with reducing the amount of ressources on the map with each reroll.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

DiamondBorne

A17 Fishing Industry. Fishes seems to no longer drop their leathers when butchered, is this intentional or there's something wrong with my mod load order?

Rikiki

Quote from: DiamondBorne on September 18, 2017, 02:14:43 AM
A17 Fishing Industry. Fishes seems to no longer drop their leathers when butchered, is this intentional or there's something wrong with my mod load order?
This is intended for balancing. Only tailteeth still give leather.

faltonico

From caveworld flora A17, out of nowhere:
First>
Got temperature for null map.
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.GenTemperature:TryGetTemperatureForCell(IntVec3, Map, Single&)
Verse.GenTemperature:GetTemperatureForCell(IntVec3, Map)
Verse.GridsUtility:GetTemperature(IntVec3, Map)
CaveworldFlora.ClusterPlant:get_isInCryostasis()
CaveworldFlora.ClusterPlant:get_Dying()
CaveworldFlora.ClusterPlant_Gleamcap:TrySpawnSporeSpawner()
CaveworldFlora.ClusterPlant_Gleamcap:TickLong()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Followed immediately by>
Exception ticking Gleamcap1527778: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.GridsUtility.GetEdifice (IntVec3 c, Verse.Map map) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CaveworldFlora.ClusterPlant.get_isOnCavePlantGrower () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CaveworldFlora.ClusterPlant.get_Dying () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CaveworldFlora.ClusterPlant_Gleamcap.TrySpawnSporeSpawner () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CaveworldFlora.ClusterPlant_Gleamcap.TickLong () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickList.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

This also happened in A16.

Canute

caveworld flora,
the fungiponic need to be build on rough rock, but after it is build i can build floors below it. And it is still working.

Suggestion to create a 1x1 plantpot to plant brightbells.

Rikiki

Quotecaveworld flora,
the fungiponic need to be build on rough rock, but after it is build i can build floors below it. And it is still working.
Mmh, I don't know if I can prevent it. I will see. Thanks for finding that! :)

QuoteSuggestion to create a 1x1 plantpot to plant brightbells.
When fungiponics is researched, you can plant brightbells in vanilla plant pots. ;)