[1.1-1.2][MODLIST] Rikiki's Miscellaneous (05-04-2020)

Started by Rikiki, May 18, 2015, 06:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pktongrimworld

also, it seems skyarkhangle's SK mod pack have a older but working (for A11) verison of fish industry.... it might help speed things up in fixing if you take a peak in there :D

he/she changed alot of things though (we like yours better)

I also tried touching the MM co stuff.... and yah, everything mentioned above plus def changes >.>
*my coding ability is too newb to touch that with ten foot pole*

rsof69

Rikiki

Nearly all my mods will come in time for A11. Just be patient as I lack free time... :P

BranHerz

Love this one. Still using it on A10 though... Works with a few other mods as well :) Took me a while to figure out that I needed to research the hydroponics first. Makes me feel dumb not reading the instructions first

SSS

I've ended up liking Caveworld Flora a lot more than I expected.

I do have one suggestion: The spawn rate seems a bit high. Maybe tone it back a bit?

Either way, it's definitely a keeper.

JesterBlue

For cave world flora, you could add a poison shroom to make trap, a shroom with low HP that exploded when destroyed, a shroom that generate heat or just some shroom that give wood... May be a special shroom that grow on graves...

Topper

Does caveworld work for 11b? Caveworld deserves integration into the full game..such a great addition!

edir - nm found it in the update notes..maybe change the file name to imply 11b?

Rikiki

Thanks for all the suggestions.
I love the poisonous and heating shroom, it is on my todo list for future versions.

I just updated Fish industry and Mechanoid terraformer for A11b. :)
Enjoy and give me your feedback! :D

Helixien

YES! I waited so long for Fish industry! :D Thanks a lot for updating mate!

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Rikiki on July 21, 2015, 05:14:28 PM
Thanks for all the suggestions.
I love the poisonous and heating shroom, it is on my todo list for future versions.

I just updated Fish industry and Mechanoid terraformer for A11b. :)
Enjoy and give me your feedback! :D

Wow! Great! Thank you Rikiki!
Also, please update mod with Alarms, miss them.

Rikiki

Quote from: skyarkhangel on July 21, 2015, 05:46:33 PM
Wow! Great! Thank you Rikiki!
Also, please update mod with Alarms, miss them.

I am working on it! ;)

Great mods Rikki, I especially love the Caveworld Flora mod.  With the Darkness mod, it gives the game some great visuals.

I have a suggestion though - for your weather controller, instead of having a ridiculous amount of research to "hide" it, you can make it depend on itself and truly hide it.  Since you obviously mean that the only way to research it is through your interaction method, there is no sense in it even showing up in the research window.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.