[1.1-1.2][MODLIST] Rikiki's Miscellaneous (05-04-2020)

Started by Rikiki, May 18, 2015, 06:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prester

i started in an iceland with -50 degree average temperature, no lakes. now i got my cave working and was building some of your Aqua basins, they tell me to somehow fertalize them with fish seeds, how do i do that without any Kind of water Body on the map? thanks man, love your designs

Rikiki

Quote from: Prester on August 28, 2015, 12:04:41 PM
i started in an iceland with -50 degree average temperature, no lakes. now i got my cave working and was building some of your Aqua basins, they tell me to somehow fertalize them with fish seeds, how do i do that without any Kind of water Body on the map? thanks man, love your designs
Bulk traders will sometimes carry some fresh fishes. Buy the one you want to start breeding in your aquaponic bassins.
Those nice textures are made by talented drawers  :) (see the credits section to get their authors).

pigman999999999

the fishing one makes my chorme go this will make your internet slow so if you get a dif instill place will download

Tekuromoto

For the life of me I can't find the fishing rod in any of the crafting bench bills.

Can someone help?  ???

Rikiki

Quote from: Tekuromoto on August 29, 2015, 12:24:40 AM
For the life of me I can't find the fishing rod in any of the crafting bench bills.
Can someone help?  ???
It can be crafted at the fishing pier itself as the harpoon!  ;)

rsof69

update caveworld flora pls I love making hobit holes and its a good source of food and medicine if you cant get out

sorry for my bad english

jerome736

+1 would love to see this updated. Adds to my immersion in the game and makes the my hum drum mined out areas light up with cool neon colors haha

zenfur

I saw this mod updated in modpacks such as hardcore mod pack and ultimate overhaul.

I noticed one problem there though, when shrooms were the only food source my colonists would pick up these whenever I had some and refused to eat them. They would hold up to 250 shrooms and more...
Little posts, quality posts.

Notice me, senpaaiiiiiii!!!!

Tekuromoto

Quote from: Rikiki on August 29, 2015, 01:52:21 AM
It can be crafted at the fishing pier itself as the harpoon!  ;)
:-[ Silly me!

Thanks for the update on the mushrooms, too.

Loki88

Is there any way I can persuade you to upload this to more than send space? It gets blocked for some reason when I try to download :( I want my fishies back!!!

Rikiki

Quote from: Loki88 on August 31, 2015, 10:19:47 AM
Is there any way I can persuade you to upload this to more than send space? It gets blocked for some reason when I try to download :( I want my fishies back!!!
I added a Dropbox link in the main post.
Let me know if it is better Loki88. :)

zenfur

How efficient is hydroponics? Last game I had around ~95 colonists and they could be all fed with around 4-5 full time fishermen and 3 cooks (add to this around 30 prisoners). But when I tried hydroponics I was very let down. It seemed to produce fish like every few days for tons of food in exchange. I just sticked with my fishermen feeding the colony... I kinda supposed it to work like some mine where you put initial effort to breed enough fish and then you just keep feeding them a little and keep getting fresh fishes produced without need for the process to start over.

Also I wasn't sure if multiple food hoppers attached work correctly. It seemed for me that it takes from each of the hopper independently. Not sure about that.
Little posts, quality posts.

Notice me, senpaaiiiiiii!!!!

Loki88

Quote from: Rikiki on August 31, 2015, 04:01:36 PM
Quote from: Loki88 on August 31, 2015, 10:19:47 AM
I added a Dropbox link in the main post.
Let me know if it is better Loki88. :)

Thank you!

Grape mods!  I've always loved the combination of the darkness mod and the cave flora.

I have a request though for the cave flora:  Fungiculture.  It would be awesome to have special grow-zones for rough stone floors specifically to grow and harvest mushrooms as well as modding the devilstrand to use the same mechanics (sans natural spawning) to be grown in said growing zones instead of it's normal sowTags of "ground" and "hydroponic."

With agriculture, animal husbandry & hunting, aquaculture & fishing, about the only thing not covered is fungiculture.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.