[1.1-1.2][MODLIST] Rikiki's Miscellaneous (05-04-2020)

Started by Rikiki, May 18, 2015, 06:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rikiki

Quote from: TheGrover on October 17, 2015, 09:01:02 AM
little bit of an old bump, im having a similar issue:

Basin is stocked with eggs, three other basins in the same room, plenty food in the hopper (though a stack of corn AND a stack of potatoes), temperature is well maintained at 20-21 deg and everything is powered. as soon as i add eggs, the fish health deteriorates and soon they are all dead fishes :(

any ideas on the cause?
A screenshot would be most helpful. :)
Be sure there is enough food of at least 1 sort (so at least 30 corn OR at least 30 potatoes). For now, the basin is not able to pick from 2 different sources at once. So it will not work if you have 15 corn and 15 potatoes even if 15 + 15 = 30 vegetable units. :P

LustrousWolf

MultiDavid

Hey rikki, i have had this question for some time, but for some reason my colonists dislike using oyster for... just about anything really, and since it is a joy food i feel its a waste.

Rikiki

Quote from: LustrousWolf on October 17, 2015, 10:11:05 AM
How long does one party last?
It lasts for about 4 hours in-game. It will be shorter if your pawns have no access to beer.

Quote from: MultiDavid on October 17, 2015, 06:53:28 PM
Hey rikki, i have had this question for some time, but for some reason my colonists dislike using oyster for... just about anything really, and since it is a joy food i feel its a waste.
I also noticed pawns don't eat oysters on their own. :-\ I did not found in the code how pawns look for beer or chocolate for now.
I will investigate further about it.
You can still manually order a pawn to taste the oysters! :)

MultiDavid

Quote from: Rikiki on October 18, 2015, 07:16:46 AM
Quote from: LustrousWolf on October 17, 2015, 10:11:05 AM
How long does one party last?
It lasts for about 4 hours in-game. It will be shorter if your pawns have no access to beer.

Quote from: MultiDavid on October 17, 2015, 06:53:28 PM
I also noticed pawns don't eat oysters on their own. :-\ I did not found in the code how pawns look for beer or chocolate for now.
I will investigate further about it.
You can still manually order a pawn to taste the oysters! :)

I know :3

Zeta Omega

Do you have to restart or make a new game when installing these mods?

also can the fish one be used on a lake or do you need an ocean/shore?

Dragoon

Quote from: Zeta Omega on October 19, 2015, 08:47:32 PM
also can the fish one be used on a lake or do you need an ocean/shore?

it can be used in lakes.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Rikiki

Quote from: Zeta Omega on October 19, 2015, 08:47:32 PM
Do you have to restart or make a new game when installing these mods?
Only Fish industry NEEDS a new colony as it adds a new job type (fisher). :(
Caveworld flora can be activated on an existing colony by following some simple steps. :-\
Other mods (Mechanoid terraformer and Campfire party) can be used on an existing savegame. :)

Pickle

I'm using Fishing and Caveflora for a while and I really like them !

But I think the fish trading should be ameliorated. I'm playing on an ice sheet at the moment and since the beginning I'm looking for fresh fish to start aquaculture. My colony is almost three years old now and I have only spotted fish "meat" two time, and no fresh fish.

Perhaps I have been very unlucky, but I'm thinking adding a kind of fish trader, which could sell harpoons, eggs and perhaps custom food more efficient for aquaculture would be great.

doujinftw

Can make it so that i can set colonist default clothing to include fishing rod i keep having to forced them to equip or they just drop it whn i clear forced item

Rikiki

Quote from: Pickle on November 01, 2015, 03:38:34 AM
I'm using Fishing and Caveflora for a while and I really like them !

But I think the fish trading should be ameliorated. I'm playing on an ice sheet at the moment and since the beginning I'm looking for fresh fish to start aquaculture. My colony is almost three years old now and I have only spotted fish "meat" two time, and no fresh fish.

Perhaps I have been very unlucky, but I'm thinking adding a kind of fish trader, which could sell harpoons, eggs and perhaps custom food more efficient for aquaculture would be great.
You most probably have been unlucky because trader's stock is automatically generated from all available items and I already saw some of them with fresh fishes to sell. Just be patient another couple of years? ;D

henkepro

Did I misunderstand or am I doing something wrong. I downloaded Caveworld flora and expected to spawn inside a cave and play inside a caveworld etc etc. But im still crash landing on a regular normal looking map.

Rikiki

Quote from: henkepro on November 03, 2015, 03:04:32 PM
Did I misunderstand or am I doing something wrong. I downloaded Caveworld flora and expected to spawn inside a cave and play inside a caveworld etc etc. But im still crash landing on a regular normal looking map.
The preview image might be misleading. Sorry about that.
This mod "just" adds some caveworld mushrooms and the ability to grow your own one with the fungiponic basins.
This is mainly designed as an ambiance mod to enliven the caves you will create by digging your base or looking for resources.

Rikiki

Update Campfire party to V12.1. Only integrated the nice pyre texture from skyarkhangel. :)