[1.1-1.2][MODLIST] Rikiki's Miscellaneous (05-04-2020)

Started by Rikiki, May 18, 2015, 06:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rikiki

Updated Hydroponic room to V13.1 and Campfire party to V13.1 to resolve compatibility issues (re-added base abstract parent def).

Kaballah

I just noticed that your custom plants seem to be immune to being killed by the poison ship part.  Maybe you meant for this, maybe not  ???

e: Also I am still holding out for cave ponds of some sort.

lance789

Rikiki

Quote from: Kaballah on April 30, 2016, 10:32:25 PM
I just noticed that your custom plants seem to be immune to being killed by the poison ship part.  Maybe you meant for this, maybe not  ???

I just checked it, the poison ships destroy mushies as well as any other plants. :) Just keep in mind that there is no 'leafless mushroom' so the visual effect will be slower.

Adding some cave ponds is possible. I might however maybe implement it with fish industry instead. But not so soon. I still have an other project in (slow) progress. ;)

Quote from: lance789 on May 02, 2016, 08:39:09 AM
Any ETA for Fish Industry for  A13?
Approximately 1 week. I hope not later! :D

bewby

Quote from: Rikiki on May 02, 2016, 03:11:14 PM
Quote from: Kaballah on April 30, 2016, 10:32:25 PM

I just checked it, the poison ships destroy mushies as well as any other plants. :) Just keep in mind that there is no 'leafless mushroom' so the visual effect will be slower.

Adding some cave ponds is possible. I might however maybe implement it with fish industry instead. But not so soon. I still have an other project in (slow) progress. ;)

Quote from: lance789 on May 02, 2016, 08:39:09 AM
Any ETA for Fish Industry for  A13?
Approximately 1 week. I hope not later! :D

fuck yeah I cant wait for Fishing Industry

Kaballah

Rikiki

Quote from: Kaballah on May 06, 2016, 01:11:04 PM
Hungry for tailteeth steak over here :-*
So go fish it right now, bro! ;D
Updated Fish industry to A13!

I am still looking for your balance reports guys! :)

Grynnreaper

Wooo fishing! Some nice fish will go well with the cave mushrooms

Kaballah

pktongrimworld

:D

*by any chance we can get Rikki to make a refrigerator ? :D

crusader2010

Hi! I'm getting the attached errors when using the CaveworldFlora mod (with the pack from here). Does this prevent it from working? (I can add the plants in god mode just fine).

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

Rikiki

Quote from: crusader2010 on May 10, 2016, 01:37:28 PM
Hi! I'm getting the attached errors when using the CaveworldFlora mod (with the pack from here). Does this prevent it from working? (I can add the plants in god mode just fine).
There seem to be another error raised by CCL first. What is the root cause of this error?
Does it appear only when activating Caveworld flora?
Could you post the output_log.txt file please?

I have CCL activated in my mod list to check my mods are compatible and it works just fine. ???
If the map component cannot get the caveplant list, you will never see them appear in your caves. :(

Kaballah

I like the balance changes you made quite a lot, this version of fishing industry mod doesn't feel so game-breaking in terms of how productive it used to be.  It looks like you prevent placement of fishing piers within 15 tiles of each other? 

seadderkrupp

Do you get the eggs for the basin from traders or from fishing?

Rikiki

Quote from: Kaballah on May 15, 2016, 06:36:43 PM
I like the balance changes you made quite a lot, this version of fishing industry mod doesn't feel so game-breaking in terms of how productive it used to be.  It looks like you prevent placement of fishing piers within 15 tiles of each other?
[/quotes]
Thanks buddy!
Yep, the distance between piers it to prevent spamming them in only one place and for some (basic) realism.

Quote from: seadderkrupp on May 16, 2016, 02:11:07 PM
Do you get the eggs for the basin from traders or from fishing?
You just need a fresh fish, eggs are inside! :)
Look at the recipe details if you need some help.