[1.1-1.2][MODLIST] Rikiki's Miscellaneous (05-04-2020)

Started by Rikiki, May 18, 2015, 06:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rikiki

Quote from: magik20 on June 15, 2016, 04:53:49 PM
Hi Rikiki, some users of the ModPack by Crusader are experiencing conflicts that might be related to Caveworld Flora

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=20669.75
Hi magik20! A few questions to help me understand:
1) Do you experience any Caveworld flora-related bug yourself with this modpack?
2) Did you grabbed the latest modpack version? (with caveworld flora V13.2).
3) Are you on Windows/Linux/Mac?
Thanks for your answers! :)

Warforyou

My colonists keep starting social fights with hauling bots... I wonder if they can actually speak.

UPD Damn it, this is really stupid. They have wrecked all hauling bots in one month.  I REQUEST A HOTFIX TO MAKE HAULING BOTS MORE POLITE AND STOP THEM INSULTING COLONISTS

Rikiki

Quote from: Warforyou on June 16, 2016, 05:39:31 AM
My colonists keep starting social fights with hauling bots... I wonder if they can actually speak.

UPD Damn it, this is really stupid. They have wrecked all hauling bots in one month.  I REQUEST A HOTFIX TO MAKE HAULING BOTS MORE POLITE AND STOP THEM INSULTING COLONISTS
Wrong thread buddy! Post it in Haplo's Miscellaneous.

Warforyou

Hecter94

Hey all, been playing for a while but my first post here. :P
I see this thread hasn't had a ton of activity but was hoping someone could perhaps answer a question of mine.

I recently started using the mod Ocean Biome Ecosystem by bigmap, (Very neat little mod by the way, I heartily recommend) and was hoping to use the Fish Industry mod alongside it, as farming on an island is impossible early-game and an island-community sustaining themselves on fishing only makes sense.

Unfortunately the water in the mod is "Seawater" which is technically not "Water" and isn't a valid placement location for the fishing pier. :(
I checked the debug action menu but didn't see any way of manually editing the tile-type and also didn't see any way to add to the list of allowed tiles in the building def.

Is there a way to edit the list of allowed tiles or will I simply have to beg someone for a patch to get these two mods that were clearly meant for each other living harmoniously together?

Thanks in advance!

ps. I also love your Caveworld Flora mod! Awesome work with that.

Topper

kaptain_kavern

Quote from: Hecter94 on July 08, 2016, 10:28:24 PM
Unfortunately the water in the mod is "Seawater" which is technically not "Water" and isn't a valid placement location for the fishing pier. :(
I checked the debug action menu but didn't see any way of manually editing the tile-type and also didn't see any way to add to the list of allowed tiles in the building def.

Is there a way to edit the list of allowed tiles or will I simply have to beg someone for a patch to get these two mods that were clearly meant for each other living harmoniously together?

I check your little problem there (just trying to help) and to me terrain is defined in TerrainDefs folder in both mods.
But wait there is no need to edit any files !
I was able to make them work together just by ordering them correctly with in mod order.

By putting Fish_Industry after Ocean-Biome, you'll have map with seawater (from Ocean-Biome) and modified DeepWater/Shallow Water from Fish_Industry

And ... Voila

Rikiki

Thanks for the answer kaptain! :)
By the way, fish industry does NOT modify the vanilla terrain defs, it just adds some terrain defs so the pawns are not slow down when walking on a fishing pier.

I will check compatibility when I will get enough free time to update my mods for A14.

Grynnreaper

I await A14 fishing with anticipation and delight.

123nick

hey Rikki, will you be updating your forcefield mod too A14? its a bit old.

Rikiki

Quote from: 123nick on July 18, 2016, 09:23:54 AM
hey Rikki, will you be updating your forcefield mod too A14? its a bit old.
Hey mate, A14 is only out for 4 days! ::)
All my mods will be updated (most probably on Steam) when I get some time.

lance789

I would be very happy to have fish industry and cave flora for A14 nonSteam :3

Grynnreaper

Oh man thats what i forgot the cave flora, i can't wait to start next to the ocean with the rich man scene an do some fishing! i hope you have free time soon...

Grynnreaper

Any news on ETA Rikki? I am eager for da fishing!

Topper

I am getting the shakes from lack of shrooms..you dont want me to suffer doya?