[1.1-1.2][MODLIST] Rikiki's Miscellaneous (05-04-2020)

Started by Rikiki, May 18, 2015, 06:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grynnreaper

Tried the mod anyway, just changed the target version but i can't place the pier, i think maybe terrains changed at some point. However the fishing skill shows up, i can spawn harpoons and fishing rods, just can't use em without the pier.

Grynnreaper

Hey Rikki, sorry to bother you again but might you have any news? I tried jiggering with it to make it work but i have no skills. Here's all the info i have gathered if it helps. all i did was change the target version

-errors aside for now
i use prepare carefully, and the skill showed up in that and i could change it, give meself harpoons and spears can't place pier and aquaculture basin pops up an error window when i click it. i could not find the net in the spawn menu for items. attached is a new log of me loading the prepare carefully mod, CCL and your mod. i even successfully crafted a harpoon but can't find how to craft fishing rod even after giving myself all the research. Hope maybe this helps because i very much miss this mod.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Rikiki

Sorry buddy, I am i holiday with no access to my PC.
This mod requires a dll so updating the xml files will not be enough.

I will update it as soon as possible, I promise! :D

Grynnreaper

Balls. Enjoy your holiday! i should maybe let rimworld cool down anyway, already played it 96 hours and i stopped playing 2 days ago when i became fixated on the fishing lol. Had dayz for like 2 years now and only made it a bit higher than that.

Epson

Hey I've used your mods via the Hardcore SK modpack. I didn't realise you'd made a bunch, just thought it was the aquaculture. Big fan of the caveworld flora.

Question: How would I go about changing the production values of the Aquaculture basin. I'm not sure if it's the SK team nerfing it to hell but I'm finding the power & food costs per fish produced insanely high. Thanks :).

Rikiki

Quote from: Epson on July 28, 2016, 07:07:08 PM
Hey I've used your mods via the Hardcore SK modpack. I didn't realise you'd made a bunch, just thought it was the aquaculture. Big fan of the caveworld flora.

Question: How would I go about changing the production values of the Aquaculture basin. I'm not sure if it's the SK team nerfing it to hell but I'm finding the power & food costs per fish produced insanely high. Thanks :).
If I remember correctly, there are two properties in the fish def:
- quantityPerCatch: the number of fishes per successful catch on a fishing pier.
- quantityPerBreed: the amount of fishes produced by aquaculture basins.
You will have to modify these properties.

The amount of necessary input food is hardcoded though.

kaptain_kavern

Quote from: Rikiki on July 27, 2016, 08:51:23 PM
Sorry buddy, I am i holiday with no access to my PC.
This mod requires a dll so updating the xml files will not be enough.

I will update it as soon as possible, I promise! :D
You shouldn't even connect to here man. Have holidays!!!
That's not like if say everybody is waiting for you :p

Joking aside, Enjoy, take care of yourself and try to fish irl actually. Virtual fishes and mushrooms can wait ;)

pktongrimworld

Grynnreaper

Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger SNAKE!

Topper

Quote from: Grynnreaper on July 31, 2016, 02:51:55 AM
Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger SNAKE!
I cant help but be reminded of when commander ivonova had to have sex "human style" with the alien ambassador to close a deal and she danced around him saying Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger SNAKE! .. well she didnt say that but we were all thinking it!

lance789

waiting for that Fish Industry A14 update

mo0504

wait for fishing as well. i cant work w/o it, i need fishes for feed my grizzlys :)

Grynnreaper

I need dis, you back from vacay yet (twitch, fidget)

Topper

Can someone else update these as it seems rikki is too busy?

pktongrimworld

*rocks back and forth*
*Rikki will be back right? right?*