[1.1-1.2][MODLIST] Rikiki's Miscellaneous (05-04-2020)

Started by Rikiki, May 18, 2015, 06:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rikiki

Here is a list of my active mods: works well with PC for example.

Please post your output_log.txt file to look for the root cause. :)

Rikiki

@Topper: go here then click on the zip file you want. A Download button will appear then. :)

Ashnal

I was confused about the download part too.

Usually you find releases in the "Releases" tab on top of the file list for a github. But you seem to have not made use of that feature. I saw 0 Releases and thought that you might have expected us to compile the mod from source.

Rikiki

Oh you're right. I did not saw this... :o
I am still a bit noob with GitHub! :D

jakub.wojciech

Hi all,
I have a problem with Fish Industry mod. I have got some mods already and everything works perfect until I load the game. When I load the game it looks like the mountains are disappearing from my map. When I disable Fish Industry loading works without any problems. I have checked output_log file and there is nothing. Any ideas? Any known problems with other mods? 

Rikiki

Quote from: jakub.wojciech on September 10, 2016, 11:04:08 PM
Hi all,
I have a problem with Fish Industry mod. I have got some mods already and everything works perfect until I load the game. When I load the game it looks like the mountains are disappearing from my map. When I disable Fish Industry loading works without any problems. I have checked output_log file and there is nothing. Any ideas? Any known problems with other mods?
Have you started a new game? after activating Fish industry? It is necessary.

jakub.wojciech

Yes, I started a new game, turn off and on the game and completely new game. I have the latest version from ludeon website, I am not using steam version.

Rikiki

Quote from: jakub.wojciech on September 11, 2016, 11:50:36 AM
I have the latest version from ludeon website, I am not using steam version.
Where did you grabbed it? Dropbox link is outdated (for A13-A14).
You must get it from Github release section.

Topper

CAveworld Flora seems to be working great for me now that I've got it download..any chance you shrunk the mushrooms a bit..I havnt played in a while but for some reason they look slightly smaller to me. Anyhoo thanks for the update..one of my fav mods..tree and bushes grow everywhere i guess but you notice the mushrooms and it makes the maps feel more live..not to mention more colorful.

2much41

Lol! I put a fungiponic basin in every room and roof all the rocky ground. Just wish there were more spawns. Thank you Rikiki!

SpaceDorf

Hey Rikiki, the adding to an existing file either does not work anymore, or works differently now :(

Now I have to start a new world, because I want the mushrooms so bad. Why does this have to be my favorite mod ?
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Treason5240

Rikki,

In an effort to assist in bug tracking in relation to the error some are experiencing with the Cave Fauna mod not allowing saves, I went through the list of mods I have and starting from blank version of the game, loaded up Cave Fauna and started testing saving a game with a new mod added, one at a time.

I found some curious errors but nothing that stopped me from saving once I had removed all mods and loaded them one at a time (starting with Cave Fauna).  Once I had "flushed" the game and started again, the error seemed to leave.

HOWEVER, I found that I could no longer load any games.  A file labled "Dynchair" seemed to be the culprit.  I found it in the Glitter tech mod.  Once I took out Glitter tech, all errors relating to Cave Fauna and saving/loading were gone.

HisRotundity

I'm here to make a bug report regarding the Aquaculture basin. To confirm, I disabled all mods except "Core" and "Aquaculture". Essentially, if you place an Aquaculture basin and a hopper next to one another, with the hopper facing the basin and everything powered up, your pawns will haul any vegetable matter to the hopper, where it will rest atop it. The food is not counted as refrigerated, and the basin doesn't register as having access to food. Furthermore, when you click on the aquaculture basin, it always lists the three bills at "0 left" meaning that your pawns will not interact with it, and if I try to manually change the bills it automatically reverts. Essentially, the basin/hopper combo is not working at all, even on an unmodified game.

Fungiculture works really well, though!

Treason5240

Quote from: HisRotundity on September 12, 2016, 01:00:27 PM
I'm here to make a bug report regarding the Aquaculture basin. To confirm, I disabled all mods except "Core" and "Aquaculture". Essentially, if you place an Aquaculture basin and a hopper next to one another, with the hopper facing the basin and everything powered up, your pawns will haul any vegetable matter to the hopper, where it will rest atop it. The food is not counted as refrigerated, and the basin doesn't register as having access to food. Furthermore, when you click on the aquaculture basin, it always lists the three bills at "0 left" meaning that your pawns will not interact with it, and if I try to manually change the bills it automatically reverts. Essentially, the basin/hopper combo is not working at all, even on an unmodified game.

Fungiculture works really well, though!

I, too, have found that the food placed into the Aquaponics hoppers is not refrigerated, despite what the description says.  I've gotten around it by filling it with food that doesn't spoil for a long time.

Rikiki

@Treason5240: that's really good to know! A big thank you for your effort! :D

About the aquaculture basin recipes: it is explained in their description that you need to supply fish eggs ONLY ONCE to start breeding the next batch.
The recipes will automatically be reset to 0 if player messes with it (to avoid starting new breed cycles in loop! ;)).
The food in the hopper is not showing as refrigerated but it is! :) Black magic? 8) No, I just use the "reset the rot counter to 0" trick. Look at the source code if you are interrested.