[1.1-1.2][MODLIST] Rikiki's Miscellaneous (05-04-2020)

Started by Rikiki, May 18, 2015, 06:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SyClap

Awesome mod! :D
Everything is great so far, the only feedback that comes to mid is that the fungiponics research does not have hydroponics as it's prerequisite.

wo1f

Hello, I'm having a problem with FishIndustry. When I downloaded it, all crafting recipes became the same as the first item I choose to craft. I noticed that when I deactivate the mod, all crafting recipes are the same as they would be normally. I do have other mods activated but I don't know what could be causing it. Hopefully you or anyone else does?

EDIT: ITS WORKING YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY IDK WTF HAPPENED BUT IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!

Serenity

I think now I get it. You need a raw fish to supply an egg. And then it grows and eats food :)

Then I just hope traders sell some when you don't live in coastal areas. I think I've only seen them carry the butchered fish meat

Trigon

I am not the cleverest of men when it comes to computers, but how am I supposed to download this from the github? I feel as if I'm missing something glaringly obvious because when I downloaded it and moved the files to the mod folder it says they're the wrong versions (for fish and caveworld flora) however I'm using A15 and it says they're updated for A15.

PaoLorenz

Quote from: Rikiki on September 09, 2016, 02:57:34 PM
About the saving issue, I suspect the mod RTMadSkills may break the Caveworld flora MapComponent.
Please send me your output_log.txt file so I can look for the root cause. :)

@PaoLorenz: I don't see what it could be. ??? Please post a screenshot and your output_log.txt file.

Guess the problem is this. I have it for some mods, and all appear in RED when selecting them.
Same for CaveworldFlora, it seems.

Mod FishIndustry has incorrectly formatted target version 'Unknown'. For the current version, write: <targetVersion>0.15.1284</targetVersion>
(Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

Any clue about how to fix this ?
:-*

Serenity

I've been playing with a mod that increases the frequency of orbital traders and I've still never saw them selling unbutchered fish. Might be a good idea to add that to bulk good traders. Then you can use the aqua culture basins even in non coastal areas.

Also is there something to do against fungus or algae blooms? Seems like all you can do is wait them out.

Exende

Quote from: Serenity on September 20, 2016, 01:37:52 PM
I've been playing with a mod that increases the frequency of orbital traders and I've still never saw them selling unbutchered fish. Might be a good to add that to bulk good traders. Then you can use the aqua culture basins even in non coastal areas.

Also is there something to do against fungus or algae blooms? Seems like all you can do is wait them out.

Iirc they only grow on natural floors

Trigon

Quote from: PaoLorenz on September 20, 2016, 01:16:38 PM
Quote from: Rikiki on September 09, 2016, 02:57:34 PM
About the saving issue, I suspect the mod RTMadSkills may break the Caveworld flora MapComponent.
Please send me your output_log.txt file so I can look for the root cause. :)

@PaoLorenz: I don't see what it could be. ??? Please post a screenshot and your output_log.txt file.

Guess the problem is this. I have it for some mods, and all appear in RED when selecting them.
Same for CaveworldFlora, it seems.

Mod FishIndustry has incorrectly formatted target version 'Unknown'. For the current version, write: <targetVersion>0.15.1284</targetVersion>
(Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 37)

Any clue about how to fix this ?
:-*
This is the exact problem I'm having as well. The bit about MadSkills breaking caveworld makes sense too since I run that mod as well. However I can't find where to add this line of text.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Exende on September 20, 2016, 04:28:21 PM
Quote from: Serenity on September 20, 2016, 01:37:52 PM
I've been playing with a mod that increases the frequency of orbital traders and I've still never saw them selling unbutchered fish. Might be a good to add that to bulk good traders. Then you can use the aqua culture basins even in non coastal areas.

Iirc they only grow on natural floors

Didn't know about the floors, but that makes sense. Believe they need to be within a certain number of tiles of a natural wall as well.

Serenity

There might be some confusion. I wasn't speaking about CavaFlora but FishIndustry. There is an event where you have a fungus growing in the tanks that kills your fish.

Rikiki

Wouhou, so much to answer! ;D

So:
1) About aquafungus: no, just wait and it will get away. I have plans to set its duration according to the room cleanliness in the future.

2) About the mods versions: all my mods are up-to-date (0.15.1284) on Steam. You can also manually download them from Github here. I re-added the link in the first post.

3) About the traders and fishes: I will check it, in the past alphas they did carry some. It may have changed, I did not noticed it yet.

4) About errors:
   a) Ensure the mod you are trying to activate is up-to-date (0.15.1284 for Alpha15).
   b) If there are errors:
       - try the mod alone with Core to determine if errors really come from it. I like QUALITY mods >:( so when I find an error in my mods, I correct it as soon as possible!
       - try to modify its load order (load it n°2 directly after Core for example)
       - Treason5240 found a compatibility issue with Glitter tech:
QuoteA file labled "Dynchair" seemed to be the culprit.  I found it in the Glitter tech mod.  Once I took out Glitter tech, all errors relating to Cave Fauna and saving/loading were gone.

Also it would really help me a lot if you could post the output_log.txt file and a savegame when a save/load error happen. :)

Serenity

To be clear: I'm talking about unbutchered fish to seed the tanks. They do sell butchered fish.

Otherwise I think it's a nice mod and not overpowered. Both fishing at the pier and the basins take quite a long time. So you get some meat for fine meals, but you aren't swimming in it.
I'm growing rice in hydroponics and feeding it to the fish (in the arctic). Together with some bought meat now and then I'm getting by.

Trigon

EldVarg

Cool fish mod. Though, would it not be better if the Aquaculture basin where larger and take up more space. Maybe a less tech version at least.

Trigon

Quote from: wo1f on September 17, 2016, 06:00:01 PM
Hello, I'm having a problem with FishIndustry. When I downloaded it, all crafting recipes became the same as the first item I choose to craft. I noticed that when I deactivate the mod, all crafting recipes are the same as they would be normally. I do have other mods activated but I don't know what could be causing it. Hopefully you or anyone else does?

EDIT: ITS WORKING YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY IDK WTF HAPPENED BUT IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!
Okay now everything else works but I'm having this issue instead if you have any idea how you fixed it I would appreciate the help, or any hints therein. I can try a few things to see what the problem is, but I doubt it has to do with fishindustry and likely stems from something else entirely.