[1.1-1.2][MODLIST] Rikiki's Miscellaneous (05-04-2020)

Started by Rikiki, May 18, 2015, 06:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rikiki

You are maybe using recipes hysteresis? I did not tried it myself yet to test compatibility.

Serenity

Quote from: Rikiki on September 25, 2016, 02:30:20 AM
You are maybe using recipes hysteresis? I did not tried it myself yet to test compatibility.
Works fine for me

Trigon

No, I'm not using the hysteresis mod. I can't find what would be causing this at all.

EDIT: And upon loading the save all the mountains disappeared and were replaced with undiscovered fog areas that the characters can apparently just walk through.

Etherdreamer

You tried to use a fresh start? I am using Crafting hysteresis, no problems at all.

Treason5240

Quote from: Trigon on September 25, 2016, 10:26:52 PM
No, I'm not using the hysteresis mod. I can't find what would be causing this at all.

EDIT: And upon loading the save all the mountains disappeared and were replaced with undiscovered fog areas that the characters can apparently just walk through.

I had this exact problem.

Glitter tech was the culprit, for me.

Rikiki

This seems to be the "short hash" bug. It was a vanilla bug related to custom thingDef inheritance in 0.15.1280.
It is corrected in latest version (0.15.1284).
=> Check that your mods are all compiled for the lastest version.

Trigon

The only one that wasn't compiled for the latest version was apperello, but the mod author said it should work fine, and when I unloaded the mod I still had the issues. I'm running test versions of CuproPanda's A15 mods. Could that be the culprit?

Also I apologize to everyone for my general ineptitude. I'm grateful for the help.

Etherdreamer

After I load a world the save got corrupted and the error log pop  up this
http://imgur.com/a/dOfh9

chumbaba

Maybe your Git-versions are corrupt?
Fish and Cave works when they come from the Steam-Workshop. If I try it myself I get:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=771330941

edit: have the same messages with all others: force field/laserfence/mininghelmet/mms
at least mininghelmet I can confirm it works over workshop

animagus_kitty

Running FishingIndustry, BulkMeals, and EdB Prepare Carefully. I'm getting the crafting error where everything says it takes the same exact thing to make, which it obviously shouldn't.
I know for a fact it's FishingIndustry doing it. the Misc series of mods may also have the problem, but FishingIndustry causes it when all by its lonesome. (Also had an error the other day where deconstructing walls dropped 75 wood and 25 steel...any wall)

Looked at my mod folder, date modified was the 2nd. Has there been an update to this mod since then?

Serenity

I think Fish Industry is pretty well balanced and not overpowered (except tailteeth maybe). However, there is something I just realized:

You can get unbutchered fish in drop pods. I only got the sea snakes in drop pods so far but that may be random. And when you butcher them you get tons of sea snake fillet. I'm sitting on over 2000 sea snake fillets in the extreme desert. And have been eating from it for a while already. All from a single drop! That's not at all consistent with the vanilla drops where you can get maybe 200 or so raw meat. But you don't get animals to butcher, resulting in thousands of meat.

This makes obtaining meat too trivial. I don't know if mods can control if they and how much of their items can be in supply drops, but if yes, then raw fish should be replaced by the butchered end products.

Another small thing: you can't build anything on marsh terrain, which makes fishing in boreal forest a bit hard. You first have to create some soil with a moisture pump. Which isn't a big issue but a bit illogical.

EDIT:
Just happened again. Got a about 150 unbutchered blueblade

JerryBi

Quoteyou can't build anything on marsh terrain

please tell us it is bug that will be fixed :)

jmababa

Like your caveworld flora very useful in arid desert don't have to build funny shaped farms anymore on soils near hills or mountains. Very balanced for arid desert

Canute

Quote from: masaykh on October 10, 2016, 06:24:06 AM
Quoteyou can't build anything on marsh terrain

please tell us it is bug that will be fixed :)
Not a bug just a logical solution.
If you build on marsh, the structure just would be go into the marsh below surface, depend on the weight.
Maybe you want build on deep water too ? :-)

Serenity

But it's a pier. You'd think they'd just sink the posts in deep enough.

I know it's that way in vanilla and for most buildings it makes sense. Here it's not just illogical, but also bad for gameplay as in boreal forest all lakes are surrounded my a strip of marsh