[1.1-1.2][MODLIST] Rikiki's Miscellaneous (05-04-2020)

Started by Rikiki, May 18, 2015, 06:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydromancerx

Quote from: Rikiki on November 14, 2016, 03:51:39 PM
However, I am considering to simplify the Fish Industry mod (remove the fisher job, the need of wearing a fishing tool, ...)

So is that a confirmation that alpha 16 will no longer use the Fishing skill but instead another skill such as Hunting? The reason I ask is this is one of the last mods I have been waiting on. And before with the fishing skill i would have to make a new game to use the mod. But if there will no longer need a fishing skill then I can just add back this mod later to an existing save. Because of no new skill messing up the existing save.

Warforyou

Quote from: Hydromancerx on December 28, 2016, 03:27:49 AM
However, I am considering to simplify the Fish Industry mod (remove the fisher job, the need of wearing a fishing tool, ...)

So is that a confirmation that alpha 16 will no longer use the Fishing skill but instead another skill such as Hunting? The reason I ask is this is one of the last mods I have been waiting on. And before with the fishing skill i would have to make a new game to use the mod. But if there will no longer need a fishing skill then I can just add back this mod later to an existing save. Because of no new skill messing up the existing save.

There is no "hunting" skill. It just takes either "shooting" or "melee" in account.

Hydromancerx

Quote from: Warforyou on December 28, 2016, 02:13:54 PM
Quote from: Hydromancerx on December 28, 2016, 03:27:49 AM

There is no "hunting" skill. It just takes either "shooting" or "melee" in account.

Hunting job then. So if i assign someone to be a hunter then they will either hunt or fish.

Rikiki

Yep, I confirm fishing skill is removed for simplicity sake :) (and too much "This mod crashes my game! >:(" when users do not read instructions ;) )

Rikiki

Fish industry is released for A16 on Steam. :)
I will upload it here tomorrow.

dismar

Quote from: Rikiki on January 01, 2017, 03:49:31 PM
Fish industry is released for A16 on Steam. :)
I will upload it here tomorrow.

HAVE MY BABIES!

Hydromancerx

etoire

I was super excited to see the mod updated on steam! Thanks a lot for your hard work Rikiki!

Wow, Polar Sea Ice challenge isn't so bad anymore.

Rikiki

Fish industry can now be downloaded on Github as usual!

Beware, fish stock now depends on the pier placements and biome. No more fishing in a frozen puddle! ;D

Topper

Tenshi~Akari

I love the fishing mod! It really brings a good use of the surrounding biome, especially ones where animals spawn few and far between.

However, it's got a kind of strange quirk to it. I had a bulk goods trader come on my map with a bunch of flying fish... I guess that's because fish are classified as animals now?  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

joaonunes

Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

Treason5240

Quote from: Tenshi~Akari on January 04, 2017, 08:12:59 PM
I love the fishing mod! It really brings a good use of the surrounding biome, especially ones where animals spawn few and far between.

However, it's got a kind of strange quirk to it. I had a bulk goods trader come on my map with a bunch of flying fish... I guess that's because fish are classified as animals now?  ;D

I just had 10 sduiggles join my colony.

Cthulu would be pleased.