[1.1-1.2][MODLIST] Rikiki's Miscellaneous (05-04-2020)

Started by Rikiki, May 18, 2015, 06:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rikiki

All strange fishes travelling with caravans are corrected in last version. :) Please redownload the mod on Github.

Tenshi~Akari

Trigon

Does fish stock still resupply over time?

Rikiki

Quote from: Trigon on January 05, 2017, 06:25:48 PM
Does fish stock still resupply over time?
Fish stock is resupplied to full stock every day. Max fish stock however now depends on biome and water quantity around the pier.

Nomsayinbrah

Love this!!!! Just noticed the date too, it's from back in 2015!

Love that you're with us for this long rikiki :D :D

Topper

Rikiki

Quote from: Topper on January 07, 2017, 05:01:12 PM
are mushrooms a problem for a16?
Not a problem, you even get a new mod along with it: Cave Biome! ;)

123nick

Quote from: Rikiki on May 18, 2015, 06:12:28 PM
Cave biome

This mod adds a new biome: caves! Explore and settle a new colony into the deep and labyrinthic tunnels deep underground.

Download
Starting a new world is necessary.
See first message please.

Features

• Adds a new biome with custom caveworld flora.
  • Permanent darkness so growing will be hard.
  • Plants can serve different purposes: food, wood, ...
  • Most events can still happen (you will get raided!).

Technical support
Known issue: multi-colonies is not well managed yet (mortars will be not be buildable for example).

Any constructive criticism is always welcome! :)

Changelog
V16.0
* Initial release.

Modders note
You may be interrested in the following features:

• Map generation (GenStep)

License
You are free to get inspiration from this little work and include it in any other mod/modpack. Just put a link to this thread so people can use it as a standalone version too.
So this is basically licensed under http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/.

did you know theres already a indevelopment cave mod? https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=28140.0

not that theres anything bad with 2 cave mods, just want too let you know.

Trigon

Hey Rikki for whatever reason I tried to spawn in on a cave biome and it didn't work, none of the pawns or stuff spawned in. I have no idea why.

asquirrel

Hey dude, thanks for the mods!  Can I use the mushroom mod if I don't use the cave mod as well, or I do need both?  Do mushrooms spawn in cavern areas if you're not using the cavern world?  Thanks for the info! :)

MarcTheMerc

I keep getting errors when building things.  if i had to take a guess I would say its failing to spawn 'Stone Grass'

Exception ticking StoneGrass69920: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at CaveworldFlora.GenClusterPlantReproduction.TryToReproduce (CaveworldFlora.ClusterPlant plant) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CaveworldFlora.ClusterPlant.TickLong () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickList.Tick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()
"So weird looking, like a twisted hulk of man and machine both scary and... well scary i mean it would look like a crab with limbs on limbs."

Yay i have a mod now ''https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=20513.0''; It adds mercs

ShaggySquirrel

Hey Rikiki, loving your Cave Flora and Biome. Just a quick question, I noticed both in your example screenshot and in my own experiences playing through a caveworld scenario, it doesn't seem to spawn any ore, is this intentional or something your still working on? haven't seen any metals, or minerals from the other mods I am using. Confusing!

sidfu

besides these 2 errors when the cave plants bug and spawn in groups hey can sap your fps. right now seems to be just the devil plant thats acting up thou
2 errors

this one comes first. usualy it happens a few days after u start a game.

Exception ticking DevilTongue396648: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at Verse.CellFinder.TryFindRandomCellNear (IntVec3 root, Verse.Map map, Int32 squareRadius, System.Predicate`1 validator, Verse.IntVec3& result) [0x00000] in :0
at CaveworldFlora.GenClusterPlantReproduction.TryGetRandomSpawnCellNearCluster (CaveworldFlora.Cluster cluster, Verse.IntVec3& spawnCell) [0x00000] in :0
at CaveworldFlora.GenClusterPlantReproduction.TryGrowCluster (CaveworldFlora.Cluster cluster) [0x00000] in :0
at CaveworldFlora.GenClusterPlantReproduction.TryToReproduce (CaveworldFlora.ClusterPlant plant) [0x00000] in :0
at CaveworldFlora.ClusterPlant.TickLong () [0x00000] in :0
at CaveworldFlora.ClusterPlant_DevilTongue.Tick () [0x00000] in :0
at Verse.TickList.Tick () [0x00000] in :0
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:Update()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

once u get that your fps tanks for a while. now if u try to destory the plants with debug u get

Tried to destroy already-destroyed thing DevilTongueGlower476482
Verse.Thing:Destroy(DestroyMode)
Verse.ThingWithComps:Destroy(DestroyMode)
Verse.Building:Destroy(DestroyMode)
Verse.Dialog_DebugActionsMenu:<DoListingItems_MapTools>m__8DB()
Verse.DebugTool:DebugToolOnGUI()
Verse.DebugTools:DebugToolsOnGUI()
RimWorld.UIRoot_Play:UIRootOnGUI()
Verse.Root:OnGUI()

megatech2795

Hello. I thought your cave biome mod looked very interesting so I tried it out and had some conflicts with basic stuff. The bug report seemed to say it conflicted with things crashing into caves. Even basic vanilla stuff like physic drones and space parts. I will put the bug report below. Capture is the first half of the report Capture 2 the second the half. Thank you for your time and I do hope this will be resolved. I would love to play this mod with my A16. Again thank you and have a great day! P.S. Other mods work fantasic! Very happy with them!  :)

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]