[1.1-1.2][MODLIST] Rikiki's Miscellaneous (05-04-2020)

Started by Rikiki, May 18, 2015, 06:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Father

i'm having the same warnings, for fish and squid, appeared during first initial loading of the game.
see below:
BodyDef Fish has BodyPartRecord of Body whose children have more or equal total coverage than 1. This means parent can't be hit independently at all.
Verse.Log:Warning(String)
Verse.BodyDef:CacheDataRecursive(BodyPartRecord)
Verse.BodyDef:ResolveReferences()
Verse.DefDatabase`1:ResolveAllReferences(Boolean)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[])
Verse.GenGeneric:InvokeStaticMethodOnGenericType(Type, Type, String, Object[])
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1()

BodyDef Squid has BodyPartRecord of SquidBody whose children have more or equal total coverage than 1. This means parent can't be hit independently at all.
Verse.Log:Warning(String)
Verse.BodyDef:CacheDataRecursive(BodyPartRecord)
Verse.BodyDef:ResolveReferences()
Verse.DefDatabase`1:ResolveAllReferences(Boolean)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[])
Verse.GenGeneric:InvokeStaticMethodOnGenericType(Type, Type, String, Object[])
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1()

edit :
already use the version 18.2

Jan2607

Is there any way that the fishes can survive a micro fungus?

Rikiki

@Father: quite strange. I have no such errors. Do you  have a mod modifying races?

@Jan2607: yes. If the room cleanliness is high enough, it should pass quite fast.

Crow_T

Hello, is there a way to adjust the rate at which fish get caught? I wouldn't mind seeing it be a bit harder.
(regarding dead man's apparel)
"I think, at the very least, the buff should go away for jackets so long as you're wearing the former owner's skin as a shirt."
-Condaddy20

jmababa

Is caveworld flora gonna be updated to A18 anytime soon. I really like it without having to get caveworld biome

MonkeyD.Ruffy

Hello,
If I deconstruct a fishing pier it leaves two water tiles called "fishing pier floor".
This floor can't be removed or build on, bc it's too unstable. Anyone else has this issue?

greetings Ruffy

thisbloke

Rikiki,

How dare you teased us with fresh grilled fishes...and not have it available for 1.0?!  :o

dkurage

I really hope the cave biome/flora mods get updated too. I miss how technicolor all those little glowing mushrooms made my mountain bases. And cold crystals! I really miss cold crystals, especially for my primitive playthrus

agentbad

Can't seem to get my colonist to fish. I added the mod after already starting a new colony but I can build peers no problem. I'm in a frozen tundra biome but there's water.

Rikiki

Quote from: MonkeyD.Ruffy on August 05, 2018, 06:55:28 PM
Hello,
If I deconstruct a fishing pier it leaves two water tiles called "fishing pier floor".
This floor can't be removed or build on, bc it's too unstable. Anyone else has this issue?

greetings Ruffy
That is strange. Do you have mods modifying the terrain like bridges or terraformation?

Quote from: thisbloke on August 06, 2018, 02:10:22 AM
Rikiki,
How dare you teased us with fresh grilled fishes...and not have it available for 1.0?!  :o
1.0 is not out yet I think, this is still B19 balancing. ;)
It will be updated in good time.

Quote from: dkurage on August 09, 2018, 02:45:07 AM
I really hope the cave biome/flora mods get updated too. I miss how technicolor all those little glowing mushrooms made my mountain bases. And cold crystals! I really miss cold crystals, especially for my primitive playthrus
Since vanilla added small grotos and glowing mushrooms, I am affraid that Caveworld Flora mod is a bit outdated now.
I have not decided yet if I will update it.
Be assured that cold crystals will be for sure in a tiny mod. I really like it too with tribal colonies! :D

Quote from: agentbad on August 09, 2018, 06:36:53 AM
Can't seem to get my colonist to fish. I added the mod after already starting a new colony but I can build peers no problem. I'm in a frozen tundra biome but there's water.
Fish resplenishment rate is really low in cold biomes. Just be patient I think! :)
When selecting the pier, it will give you more info (like "bad temperature").

dkurage

Good to hear that the cold crystals will get an update, love those things. Shame your on the fence about the mushrooms though. I think your's are different enough from the vanilla mushrooms that they don't feel redundant. If anything they'd add some nice variety. I only ever see the vanilla mushrooms off in same natural cave, if the map has one. But yours would sprout all over my mountain bases lol. But I get that not everything makes the cut sometimes.

jmababa

Fish industry plz update this to b19 I miss fishing on rivers or puddles or beach also update caveworld flora to b19 I miss the bright colors

lance789

Quote from: jmababa on August 29, 2018, 10:07:00 AM
Fish industry plz update this to b19 I miss fishing on rivers or puddles or beach also update caveworld flora to b19 I miss the bright colors
i 2nd this

Rikiki

FishIndustry has been updated to V1.0!
Enjoy and your feedback is welcome! :)

publicuser

Add and modify some Simplified Chinese translations of Fishing Industry which untranslated based on existing translation, by master_wu. In attachment

[attachment deleted due to age]