[1.1-1.2][MODLIST] Rikiki's Miscellaneous (05-04-2020)

Started by Rikiki, May 18, 2015, 06:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JT

Thanks for the Fish Industry update!  AFAIK there are now three competing fishing spot mods (plus one fishing net mod!), and Fish Industry remains my favourite.

So, so eagerly looking forward to CaveWorld Flora and Cave Biome. ;-)

Rikiki

Quote from: publicuser on November 09, 2018, 08:44:54 PM
Add and modify some Simplified Chinese translations of Fishing Industry which untranslated based on existing translation, by master_wu. In attachment
Thank you! :) I will update the translation as soon as possible.

Quote from: JT on November 12, 2018, 05:14:08 PM
So, so eagerly looking forward to CaveWorld Flora and Cave Biome. ;-)
Spaceship will come first then I will see what I decide about those mods.

Rikiki

@publicuser: can you check your translation? It is throwing a lot of errors on my side (about 200).

publicuser

Quote from: Rikiki on November 28, 2018, 04:47:30 AM
@publicuser: can you check your translation? It is throwing a lot of errors on my side (about 200).

What kind of errors?

Asmith

Hello, just started using fish industry, and have a question.  It seems like I can't feed the aquaculture tanks anything but meat, and the meat spoils before it is all used by the tank.  So without a lot of micromanagement several stacks of meat have to be spoiled to raise one batch of fish.  Is this intended behavior?

Exende

Doesn't the mod come with a refrigerated hopper so that this doesn't happen?

Vehicular_Zombicide

How do I get pearls and oysters besides trading for them? Is there any way I can produce them myself?

Rikiki

@Asmith: you should only put vegetables in vanilla hoppers to feed your aquaculture basins.
You can regulate the temperature in the room with an A/C.

@Exende: it was removed a while ago fr simplicity.

@Vehicular_Zombicide: you can only get oyster by fishing. It is random and you cannot grow oyster by yourself.

forestfey

with almost a year passed I'd like to raise the question again, if caveworld flora and -biome mod will get updated?  :D
"Despite all our accomplishments, we owe our existence to a six-inch layer of top-soil and the fact that it rains."
_
Klirrend klare Nacht
funkelt durch den Schleier.
Entfaltung nach innen

Jingling clear night
Sparkles through the veil.
Unfolding inwards

Alundra

Why no steam downloads? I dunno what I'm doing on github but I'd really love the party campfire :)

Reyghel

Thank you very much for updating the mod Fish Industry Mod and making it compatible with the new version 1.1. I hope to use it soon in my game.

Rikiki

It is actually already updated to V1.1.  :)
Main post updated too!

hechicera

An odd bug/interaction with Royalty Quests with Fish Industry. Since the fish are animals, and that makes sense with aquaculture, they show up in the random Royal Person wants you to baby sit my pet X quests. Where X was a fish from the mod.

This was in a few game days old, custom, naked, single pawn, tribal start. So I had no aquaculture basin, and my best weapon was a single recurve bow. I accepted the quest anyway knowing the mechs spawns would be too much just to see if the fish would live. They did. They moved to a restricted zone inside the building and ate the veggies I also storage zoned there. Here are the pet fish.

They lived the three days happily on the floor of the room and my last colonist got two of the three in the shuttle before the scythers got him. Hysterical, but probably not intended.

Rikiki

@hechicera: yeah, I also encountered this fun but unexpected event! 11 blueblades with plague to take care during 9 days was... well, they did not all survived... ;D
I have corrected this. I will release it as soon as possible.
Thanks for the report! :)