Nominate a mod to be included in RimWorld!

Started by Tynan, May 19, 2015, 12:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

yeah guys go look at your doors you place sideways youll notice they are just rotated doors, the above is full 2.5d doors, which is a small but great improvement if it can be added.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Toggle

Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.

zetathix

I would like to request more options to manage animals in farm, some like 'select male/female only'.
And restriction for feeding which choose between feed with raw only or feed everything you have. I know someone already said about this, so I supported that idea too. I really don't want to feed chickens with fine and lavish meals, simple meal is a little more acceptable.

Aarkreinsil

How about the fuse box mod? Sans the magnetic shield, perhaps.

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=11272.0

Electrical explosions can get out of hand really quickly later on, especially if you live in a biome that makes you use tons of energy and batteries for sun lamps and heating/cooling. It just gets frustrating when you can do absolutely nothing about them.

Also, a mod like EPOE (Enhanced Prosthetics and Organ Engineering) is almost mandatory with all the eye scars from social fighting and blown off body parts.

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=10571.0

Quote from: zetathix on April 15, 2016, 04:19:55 AM
And restriction for feeding which choose between feed with raw only or feed everything you have. I know someone already said about this, so I supported that idea too. I really don't want to feed chickens with fine and lavish meals, simple meal is a little more acceptable.

How about you just create an area for your animals, restrict them to the area and put a stockpile with kibble in there?

Mathenaut

Less incident trolling is something that I play with often. Keeps the challenge, dumps the pointless stress.

A toned down version of EPOE would be handy. An easier solution would be to let Glitterworld medicine fill in the present gaps in the medical system (brain/back/organ damage).

Target range and medical training on corpses is also a great addition.

Having the ability to move more structures would be very convenient. Especially with new bottlenecks limiting what we can build, being able to restructure/reorganize will allow us to make more use of what we have. Sadly, I'm not sure if there is an actual mod for this yet.

AllenWL

Quote from: Aarkreinsil on April 16, 2016, 04:28:49 AM
How about the fuse box mod? Sans the magnetic shield, perhaps.

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=11272.0

Electrical explosions can get out of hand really quickly later on, especially if you live in a biome that makes you use tons of energy and batteries for sun lamps and heating/cooling. It just gets frustrating when you can do absolutely nothing about them.
Technically, now you can do something about them.
Installing a few firefoam poppers will let you deal with exploded conduits a lot more easily, and all you'll need to do is maybe manually trigger the popper, and just repair whatever broke after.

Though, I agree than having fuses in the game will be very nice.

And I said this before, but I really think stonecutting tweak should be part of the game.

zetathix

Quote from: Aarkreinsil on April 16, 2016, 04:28:49 AM
How about you just create an area for your animals, restrict them to the area and put a stockpile with kibble in there?

I already try this method but it doesn't work well. I even create hay field in animal area and stockpile just like you said. Somehow I think maybe Dev want to keep micromanagement's aspect.

SantaSam5436

It would be amazing to have some sort of repair system for clothes/weapons/armor integrated into the main game. Thx

Toggle

Quote from: SantaSam5436 on April 23, 2016, 03:56:03 PM
It would be amazing to have some sort of repair system for clothes/weapons/armor integrated into the main game. Thx

this isn't a suggestions thread.

i will scream

panofduluth

Not sure if fluffy wants his mods in vanilla... but i think the way he did the animal tab is perfection!

Mithrawndo

I really think this thread needs a new title. Perhaps something like "Which mods would you like to see in the vanilla game?" The name is a little ambiguous at present...

Toggle

Indeed mith. But tynan does not hear our screams.

rawr161

I haven't been playing for quite some time however when I was I think it was like alpha 4 era, I was working on a complete drug mod. It would have added every drug imaginable with ways to craft and manufacture. For example you would plant weed in the hyrdo basin, then trim and harvest. Finish it off by either packaging or crafting into joints. I had gotten all the main drugs made, had them working in game and was only trying to figure out how to add the psycological effects the drugs would have on the colonists. It was originally meant to provide solutions to the settlers going crazy and having mental breakdowns. For example after smoking marijuana they would be pleasantly happy and have lets say a 10% less chance of having a mental breakdown. After that I went more in depth liek adding speed to aid in the many sleepless nights or to increase productivity. Heroin for injuries, Psychedelics for fixing mental breaks. Had alchohol in. I made a universal chemistry workbench for the drug crafting. There was weed, ephedra, poppy, coco, and a few other plantable and harvestable. I was near complete with the mod but lost all my files after a HDD crashed. However now that alchohol is in thew vanilla game and its much simpler to work out the psycology aspects I plan to redo the mod.
--RAWR--

Rock5

Definitely No More Cleaning should be part of vanilla. Cleaning areas should be separate to fire defense and repair area.

Pawn State Icons shows these white dot for very colonists destination. That helps so much. I actually thought it was a new vanilla feature in A13 until I started a game without PSI and noticed the white dot were missing. I think those white dots would suite vanilla but even Pawn State Icons other features are worthy.

I find that HaulPriority is a must and it's a struggle to play without it for both the hauling priority and the unforbidding tool.

StorageSearch which was never updated for A13.

How about even EdbModOrder. Surely the game should be able to handle ordering the mods without having to use a mod.

Although probably not vital, it seems a logical addition to be able to do operations on your pets. So I would recommend ADogSaid mod. I wouldn't be surprised though if pet operations wasn't already planned.

Of the mods I use these are the ones that stand out as being vanilla worthy.

Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

silverswann

Quote from: Rock5 on April 28, 2016, 12:04:59 PM
Definitely No More Cleaning should be part of vanilla. Cleaning areas should be separate to fire defense and repair area.

Pawn State Icons shows these white dot for very colonists destination. That helps so much. I actually thought it was a new vanilla feature in A13 until I started a game without PSI and noticed the white dot were missing. I think those white dots would suite vanilla but even Pawn State Icons other features are worthy.

i too think that no more cleaning should be a part of vanilla :-)
I find that HaulPriority is a must and it's a struggle to play without it for both the hauling priority and the unforbidding tool.

StorageSearch which was never updated for A13.

How about even EdbModOrder. Surely the game should be able to handle ordering the mods without having to use a mod.

Although probably not vital, it seems a logical addition to be able to do operations on your pets. So I would recommend ADogSaid mod. I wouldn't be surprised though if pet operations wasn't already planned.

Of the mods I use these are the ones that stand out as being vanilla worthy.