Started by skyarkhangel, May 24, 2015, 10:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skyarkhangel

A11b update

This mod, the hard modified combination of the three mods:
Weed: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=10540.0 by blaze7736
Finer Things: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=10865.0 by DeaconBlues
+ SK texture pack.

For vanilla version. Its desirable to disable mods to avoild conflict: Weed, Finer Things.

The intergalactic drug dealers wants  to settle near you! Needs to start new world!

Installation:
Simply un-rar the file into the mods folder.

Have fun!

Credits: blaze7736, DeaconBlues

DOWNLOAD:
A11b v. 1.3 https://yadi.sk/d/ILrhFMaPhVVCc
A10f v. 1.1 https://yadi.sk/d/AJtcBnyRh5rgT

dismar

cuproPanda

Would it be possible for you to make a version without the intergalactic police? I really liked the idea of having a crop that could be used for joy and for fabric -possibly even medicine-, but I didn't like the whole police part of it. It takes away from the stranded aspect of RW, and it seems a bit silly to be raided because you have a certain crop growing
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

blaze7736

Its up too him in this version i recently posted about my current state on modding and agree with you about the cops they where something i implemented way too early with out many features, a simple way to remove them is to delete the factions folder that comes with the mod.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: cuproPanda on May 25, 2015, 02:38:05 PM
Would it be possible for you to make a version without the intergalactic police? I really liked the idea of having a crop that could be used for joy and for fabric -possibly even medicine-, but I didn't like the whole police part of it. It takes away from the stranded aspect of RW, and it seems a bit silly to be raided because you have a certain crop growing

a little bit later, I want to make changes too.

Quote from: blaze7736 on May 26, 2015, 07:07:17 AM
Its up too him in this version i recently posted about my current state on modding and agree with you about the cops they where something i implemented way too early with out many features, a simple way to remove them is to delete the factions folder that comes with the mod.

think it is possible to make easier, just change weaponmoney settings, like mercenary gunner.

blaze7736

As i say they where never balanced and i was going to give them new Armour and weapons and such hence they really arnt complete 

skyarkhangel

Updated v. 1.3: A11 compatible.

leestriter

Great mod! You should make a Seeds Please! version.

pktongrimworld

skyarkhangel

Goldsmyths

Any idea how to make colonist auto consume the items?
Sure it's great to keep a Space Spice for sudden Joy boost, but other than that, I fail to see any benefit. Also, 15 weed is a lot when each plant only drops 1.

Materialjam

Quote from: Goldsmyths on July 01, 2015, 06:32:16 AM
15 weed is a lot when each plant only drops 1.
Definitely agree here, set up some hydroponics and kept wondering why I only had 4 weed for the longest of time until I watched them harvest it! Drop should definitely increase.

Materialjam

Is this still compatible with Alpha 11b? I would test this on my own, but right now I am wrestling with some corrupted/stubborn saves.

If not, this is definitely one of my favorite if not just for the fun-factor of more alcohol and the introduction of drugs, and I would definitely hate to see it become a relic. Though, if you the mod author wants to take a break I would totally understand, especially having to update your mods with every new update/release.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Materialjam on July 16, 2015, 10:31:33 PM
Is this still compatible with Alpha 11b? I would test this on my own, but right now I am wrestling with some corrupted/stubborn saves.

If not, this is definitely one of my favorite if not just for the fun-factor of more alcohol and the introduction of drugs, and I would definitely hate to see it become a relic. Though, if you the mod author wants to take a break I would totally understand, especially having to update your mods with every new update/release.

Yes. 11b compatible

regenesis

Sky update this mod please (I only want this as a modpack add to many mods I don't like or use)

Sorry for my English