The trials and tribulations of TrillerVille (Chill Callie)

Started by Raufgar, December 01, 2013, 05:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raufgar

TL;DR : If Callie wants you dead, you're dead.

Diary Entry 01

We 3 landed on this desert planet with nothing but our sleep pods, minimal supplies, and a pistol. A brief reconnoiter of the surrounding area and we quickly decided that our camp would be built against the cliff face, with living quarters built into the hill itself. Breaking out the CTs, we swiftly set up a walled off area with multiple front entrances. Here we setup our paste (I refuse to call it food) dispenser, and some cots around the central support beam, and basic power generators and batteries.

Diary Entry 10

Our colony now numbers 6 souls. Most basic amenities have been taken care of, with individual rooms for each colonist, all built into the hillside. Several raider raids have left us short on supplies and tempers are high. We put up our 5th automated turret.

Diary Entry 25

....sitting against the wall with my life pouring out of me, keeping still so that the raiders, may they roast in hell, don't notice me and decide to end me quickly, I never knew what possessed me keep recording in this thing...who will see it?!? The squirrels?? Hahaha<hack><gurgle><cough>...

...I guess it goes to show, if there is some Ascended being out there, watching us, guiding us....they must have a twisted sense of humor...

...<cough><cough>...Recovering from our last raider attack that saw 8 raiders take out our defenses and kill 2 of us before being driven off, we get word that 9 of them just landed at our doorstep. Before we can even say "Solar Flare!" all our lights, batteries, the newly repaired defenses and even the damned paste dispenser up and shut down. Talk about sending a message...

The raiders systematically destroyed everything outside, then hammered their way through the unpowered doors. The few of us that could handle a weapon fought bravely in the dark. I get shot 6 times in the...everywhere and slump down against the wall. They walked in, the few that survived and started torching the place....

....<gurgle>....going to...soon....<hrrk>...I hits me... the poor fella we locked up...was it the day before yesterday or yesterday? heheheh...glad I'm going out quickly...hehehhhhrrkkkk.......

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
Don't be afraid to voice your opinions...

The worse thing that can happen to you is that you'll get your ass capped.

CodyRex123

Sounds like you had a tough one, good job at the entries were like burned in the fire and stuff, so it makes pretty good sense
Dragons!

Ender

Gah, that's a shame it seems you had a possible pretty good start going there. only mistake of that poor colony (rest their souls) was bothering with turrets...
The voices in my head tell me to burn colonists....